Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. (38501 Views)

A Dozen Words That Even The Most Educated Nigerians Use Or Interpret Wrongly / Survey: Nigerians Most Educated In The U.S! / Who Are The Most Educated Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by spectramissile: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
cool
Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by duni04(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
Looking for Nigeria? Wait till the LEAST educated list comes out, we're definitely there. Mosdef grin
Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by Austindark(m): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
well make I too even vex.....

Ghana wey dey always make noise noh even dey self
Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nonsense rating undecided
Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by mekuzee1(m): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
Africa no dhe...south africa nko??
Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by koolg: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
Lybia would have been on this list if muhamma gaddafi was alive!!!
Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
Austindark: I always no US will always occupy the first position even when they are dumber than mama peace...

in short it will take an alien country from Jupiter to remove dem from dat position dat Neva even belonged to dem

Did you read ur own list upside down??

3 Likes

Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by Nyaku(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
shocked.....I no gree
Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by Spacless(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hmm were is congo
Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by acorntree(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
what of china?is it education that brought china to where it is today technologically?
Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by KingEdwardI(m): 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
Austindark: I always no US will always occupy the first position even when they are dumber than mama peace...

in short it will take an alien country from Jupiter to remove dem from dat position dat Neva even belonged to dem

Bro.....abeg, na US carry last for that list oooo!
Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by Omero(m): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
Wit does high rates of education u will not hear or c massive unemployment, but for my darling naija even wit relative priviledge few who are educated, we hav dem roaming d street looking for hidden and unavailable jobs. Naija I hail thee!

1 Like

Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by rastamouse: 7:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
China should be on the list
Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
horlabiyi: UK on the list?? Haha you must be kidding

I'm shocked that UK made the list, and more shocked that Nigeria didn't make the list.
Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by thwarrior72: 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
Pardon my ignorance, I never know there are USA citizens who cannot read or write, I been think say na African thing
Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by onwasky: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Oyigbo should be considered first joor
Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by IdomaLikita: 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
One thing Common to all of them the provision of FREE and COMPULSORY Basic Education from Elementary School to JSS3.

While somewhere in BENUE STATE, NIGERIA! Elementary Schools have been closed for more than 1year and the Governor is actually making efforts to PRIVATIZE them!

The LGEA Primary Schools which form the core of Universal Free Education all over the World has been relegated for use by the Poorest of Nigerians!

2 Likes

Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by IYANGBALI: 7:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
hensben: wey nigeria ..
I tire o,with all the professors in ondo and ekiti states,the list na ojoro jo,if Nigeria no dey I no believe am

1 Like

Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by Realone92(m): 7:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
canada
Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by iceberylin(m): 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
70% failure in WaEC wont take us anywhere
hensben: wey nigeria ..

2 Likes

Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by thwarrior72: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
Omero: Wit does high rates of education u will not hear or c massive unemployment, but for my darling naija even wit relative priviledge few who are educated, we hav dem roaming d street looking for hidden and unavailable jobs. Naija I hail thee!
most of our graduates are empty upstairs & lack innovation, over there they graduates create jobs
Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by Sagamite(m): 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
OkekeChristian:

Even before I open the thread, I knew Nigeria will not be on the list! grin grin grin Nigeria! ah!

Nigeria should have been on the list!

That is a "FACT"!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by chineloSA(f): 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
Who is your source undecided undecided
Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by hensben(m): 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
iceberylin: 70% failure in WaEC wont take us anywhere
make canadian citizen come write WAEC na, u think say waec and jamb easy
Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by iceberylin(m): 8:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
na true sha
hensben: make canadian citizen come write WAEC na, u think say waec and jamb easy
Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by tunde1200(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
how did you read your own table.

upside down?
Austindark: I always no US will always occupy a position even when they are dumber than mama peace...

1 Like

Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by chucky234(m): 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
mistermahn: In case you dont know. Nigerians are the most educated Africans in America,the UK and even China. I think the reason this is so is because 1 in every 5 africans is a Nigerian. Nigerians might most probably be the most educated people on earth but Nigerians are just scattered everywhere in the world
Try changing the various denominations of the Naira to a single colour then you will understand why Nigeria is not on that list, our illiteracy level is way higher than the literacy level.

2 Likes

Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
[size=14pt]WTH,

DUDE STOLE MY THREAD THEN IT MADE FP?[/size]

Titiluvly, ever hear of plaigiarism? At least include your source, mine or the original

1 Like

Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
Naija my fadaland we still have a long way to go.
Re: The Ten Most Educated Countries In The World. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
What about obodo naija?

Where do we rank with educating our children with our own resources. Hope in govt. education and you just might be living in the sixties.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

59,000 To Retake Examination: JAMB / Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Generator / Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.