Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World (38510 Views)

Miss Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" And Best In The World (photo) / Faith Odunsi Wins Global Open Mathematics Tournament / Faith Odunsi Smashes Cowbellpedia Records, Answers 19 Questions In 60 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by onojaford(m): 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
MISS FAITH ODUNSI CROWNED "MATHEMATICS QUEEN" OF NIGERIA AND BEST IN THE WORLD.

The national mathematics centre of Nigeria (NMC) has crowned Miss Faith Odunsi of Ambassador College, Otta in Ogun State Nigeria as "MATHEMATICS QUEEN" for her outstanding performance in the National Olympiads Competition.

Miss Faith Odunsi solved 19 mathematics questions in 60 seconds, and became the best girl in mathematics competition.

26 students of both senior and junior secondary Schools across the country were also given awards in different categories in mathematics science.

Miss Faith Odunsi, 15 years old represented Nigeria at the Global Mathematics Competition, beats China, United States of America, United Kingdom and others and became the world best mathematics student .

304 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Slynation(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Congratulations to her...I pray she remains consistent throughout her academic career!!

I thought I knew Maths until I met engineering mathematics, then I suddenly realized the difference between Maths and Mathematics...!!

369 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by descarado: 1:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Respect dear, respect.

I read the other day tht it's better to marry an uneducated lady by some low esteemed mofos here.

To massage their ego, this beauty and brain will not have been discovered.

Poverty is the main reason why men feel very inferior when they see a woman doing well.
Poverty and hunger.

It will be well, buhari will go. We pray for better man next time so you all will have something doing instead of following woman for bombom like flies.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Mariangeles(f): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
Gifted child, you will be great and do exploits.
You will be a blessing to your generation.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Druggey(m): 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Slynation:
Congratulations to her...I pray she remains consistent throughout her academic career!!

I thought I knew Maths until I met engineering mathematics, then I suddenly realized the difference between Maths and Mathematics...!!
i swear baba, engine maths no be here woh.
that maths go frustrate u die cool

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Slynation(m): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Druggey:

i swear baba, engine maths no be here woh.
that maths go frustrate u due cool
I swear...some of those sh*ts can mess with your mental health grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Slynation(m): 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
descarado:
Respect dear, respect.

I read the other day tht it's better to marry an uneducated lady by some low esteemed mofos here.

To massage their ego, this beauty and brain will not have been discovered.

Poverty is the main reason why men feel very inferior when they see a woman doing well.
Poverty and hunger.

It will be well, buhari will go. We pray for better man next time so you all will have something doing instead of following woman for bombom like flies.
You are right, like I always tell my kid sis and cousin sisters, when you work hard and attain the required level of financial independency , they will realized my gender has nothing to offer other than sex as well...!!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Slynation:

Is engineering maths also further maths or it's a different thing entirely?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
She is great..that's a very big achievement..
She is gonna reach places..women have more to offer than s*x and I hope some blockhead are gonna realize that..

As for the real men on here who understand what it means to be a woman blessing to y'all..
Blessings to all women for being yourself despite the society we live in that tend to always view women as inferior..you are great go for what you want..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by LogicBomb8: 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Name checkers right now

20 Likes

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by descarado: 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Slynation:

You are right, like I always tell my kid sis and cousin sisters, when you work hard and attain the required level of financial independency , they will realized my gender has nothing to offer other than sex as well...!!

shocked shocked
Respect.

5 Likes

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Kellibae(f): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
grin
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Mastakija(m): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
onojaford:

The national mathematics centre of Nigeria (NMC) has crowned Miss Faith Odunsi of Ambassador College, Otta in Ogun State Nigeria as "MATHEMATICS QUEEN" for her outstanding performance in the National Olympiads Competition.

Miss Faith Odunsi solved 19 mathematics questions in 60 seconds, and became the best girl in mathematics competition.

26 students of both senior and junior secondary Schools across the country were also given awards in different categories in mathematics science.

Miss Faith Odunsi, 15 years old represented Nigeria at the Global Mathematics Competition, beats China, United States of America, United Kingdom and others and became the world best mathematics student .
source?

5 Likes

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Gold179: 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nigeria has a lot of gifted potential individuals but the system of government always make them handicap and wasting away greatness.
I wish her the best.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by juniorstar(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
onojaford:

Did she have a perfect score or gold medal at the IMO ?
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by CSTRR: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Where is her international Olympiad for mathematics?

You can't make such claims and not back it up with an Olympiad. cheesy

The smartest Asians are in the Olympiad.

2 Likes

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Slynation(m): 11:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Is engineering maths also further maths or it's a different thing entirely?
Further maths pro max

19 Likes

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:19am On Jan 24, 2022
Slynation:

Further maths pro max
I see thanks..
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by jaxxy(m): 12:48am On Jan 24, 2022
Making us proud.
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Nisiw365: 5:36am On Jan 24, 2022
Slynation:

Further maths pro max
Engineering maths can never be hard if you are good in further maths

7 Likes

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Nisiw365: 5:41am On Jan 24, 2022
Biafran cannibals will not like this

12 Likes

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Mummytoo: 8:53am On Jan 24, 2022
Beauty and brain

Wish her all the best

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2022
Beautiful girl with a beautiful brain... You can tell her parents did a good job raising her well.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Layiguy1717: 8:58am On Jan 24, 2022
that money wey dem dey display for that forum them go pay us or na just for fun
Deen10098: .com. The site is nice. Ghanaian also need a platform like NL to generate their own content
Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Mamayam: 8:59am On Jan 24, 2022
What's her performance in the international math olympiad? That's what matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:59am On Jan 24, 2022
Nisiw365:
Biafran cannibals will not like this
Chill with your tribalism.. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by ImoleNaija: 8:59am On Jan 24, 2022
Congrats!

More winnings to her in life.

Gold179:
Nigeria has a lot of gifted potential individuals but the system of government always make them handicap and wasting away greatness.

You can't say it better. Only God could help this nation.

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by Kazeem47(m): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2022
The Future is.......

1 Like

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:59am On Jan 24, 2022
If she was from the other region, they would have started talking about their exclusivity

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Chill with your tribalism.. undecided
Because this news no favor ur tribe

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faith Odunsi Crowned "Mathematics Queen" Of Nigeria And Best In The World by mirr: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2022
Interesting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) / Narrate The Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Secondary School / Pictures From Covenant University Traditional Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.