Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,312 members, 7,842,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika (38116 Views)

Biafra: Dutch Lawyers File Complaint Against Buhari At The Hague - Reuters / Sympathizers Storm The Palace Of The Late Ooni Of Ife (Photos) / Australian Negotiator Insists Modu Sheriff, Ihejirika Sponsor Boko Haram - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by rhymz(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2014
arsetalks: Even the devil is ashamed of this post of yours. I don't care who rules. I care more about the peace of this nation. I don't want to tell my kids unborn horror stories and if I have to, it must be with an happy end and whoever rules who will make that possible I will support.

You don't know me. The last politician I blinded supported is Funsho Williams others will only get my support on merit.

I am not a tribalistic bigot like many on here.
Guy shut up....you are just a kid with an internet.
If you expect that the Federal government will prosecute anyone on the allegations of a self-appointed aussie who only gained voice to talk about Bokoharam sponsors in his country then you need some serious deliverance from mental slavery.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by meforyou1(m): 8:54am On Sep 06, 2014
By the time they come back, boko haram might have taken over borno state govt house. Clownish lawyers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by datribune: 8:54am On Sep 06, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
That is the exact reason an Igbo man will never rule Nigeria. They are always quick to shield any among them that is accused. Ali Modu Sheriff was accused alongside Ihejirika, have you heard any Hausa or northerner shielding him? On facebook, northerners are already cursing him.

Here lies d problem of ndigbo. While other tribes will in d national interest withdraw their support frm theirs if cited for any wrongdoing, ndigbo will rather support even barefaced crimininalty as far as it is perpetrated by an igbo. Many posts frm dis so-called igbo nationalists on dis forum ar a disgrace. It is shameful dat they can not see how bad it makes dem look. How can other tribes support or take dem serious on & off dis forum.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by lanrefront1(m): 8:55am On Sep 06, 2014
dking123:
You r also guilty. the real reason for ur opposition of Gej is because he is not ur tribe. Gej is by far better than Obj, Abacha,Abdusalami and rest.

GEJ can't be better than these people.

GEJ administration is so corrupt, too corrupt, the corruption is mind blowing. How can anyone sincerely says such an Administration is a good administration to start with, talk less of qualifying with the word "better"

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Samunique(m): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2014
Les: Nigeria, a country of gullibility. A country where words actually speak louder than action. Believing what a white a§§ incomprehensively said, but neglecting the words of a nomad who vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable. Rubbish NBA, if they are looking for what to do, let them go release my guys awaiting trials for close to 10 years or they keep their mouth shut, idiotas!!!!!!!
100000,000000* 100000,000000.
Likes.

Come to think of it, how many names have been mentioned b4 this time and what have done about it?

Group of clueless hypocrites, toothless dogs that want to start barking now, where were they since? Na now day break?
Or bcs na white man speak? So white man go sabi our country pass us? Nigerians make me angry atimes!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by johnnyhandsom(m): 8:57am On Sep 06, 2014
datribune:

While not accusing Ihejierika of any wrongdoing, there is an ugly cloud over his name & it will be a good opportunity for him to clear his name. We do not hav d facts of why GEJ removed him as COAS. A man is presumed innocent until proven otherwise. He deserves his day in court to prove his innocence or otherwise.
his retirement was due since 2012 but gej had to retain him because of how efficient he is. But he was removed by gej in order to please the northern leaders who thought him too harsh when it comes to dealing with the terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by rhymz(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2014
lanrefront1:

GEJ can't be better than these people.

GEJ administration is so corrupt, too corrupt, the corruption is mind blowing. How can anyone sincerely says such an Administration is a good administration to start with, talk less of qualifying with the word "better"
what has this got to do with anything... Lol...some of you are just unnecessarily angry and bitter that it impairs your sense of judgement, to you all, it is white and black and GEJ must slide to your whims and caprices...lol

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by whitecat007: 9:01am On Sep 06, 2014
Word!!!!

I suspect Ihejirika became too hot for Jonathan to handle and probably did something that could smear the president.

Why was ihejirika relieved of his duty? We may just be looking at the tip of the iceberg! Is there something more sinister

datribune:

While not accusing Ihejierika of any wrongdoing, there is an ugly cloud over his name & it will be a good opportunity for him to clear his name. We do not hav d facts of why GEJ removed him as COAS. A man is presumed innocent until proven otherwise. He deserves his day in court to prove his innocence or otherwise.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by johnnyhandsom(m): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2014
datribune:

Here lies d problem of ndigbo. While other tribes will in d national interest withdraw their support frm theirs if cited for any wrongdoing, ndigbo will rather support even barefaced crimininalty as far as it is perpetrated by an igbo. Many posts frm dis so-called igbo nationalists on dis forum ar a disgrace. It is shameful dat they can not see how bad it makes dem look. How can other tribes support or take dem serious on & off dis forum.

. Do you have any evidence against ihejirika?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Paulonminyi: 9:03am On Sep 06, 2014
F.G and Australian scamers are dividing our attention from d main issues. I think will shud accept our tragic situation and leave wit it as nobody is ready to help. F.G is busy loading our money against presidencial election next year. Is our fate let accramatize to it...
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by johnnyhandsom(m): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2014
whitecat007: Word!!!!

I suspect Ihejirika became too hot for Jonathan to handle and probably did something that could smear the president. Why was ihejirika relieved of his duty? We may be looking at the tip of the iceberg!

. And what did he do apart from giving bokoharam a taste of their bitter pill?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by ghettodreamz(m): 9:04am On Sep 06, 2014
chucky234: Since Ihejirika is involved my Igbo brothers say it is a devilish plan by the opposition to soil his name, had OBJ or Tinubu's name mentioned by Davis would they have said the same thing.
Whoever is involved with Boko Haram be it Modu and Gen. Lt. Ihejirika should be hanged, justice has to be served without tribal sentiments, if they have evidence they should go ahead and prosecute whoever is backing those heartless blood thirsty goons.

Well said bro.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by chinazaekperem2: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2014
FotherMucker:

Yeah, but without the same proof, PDP and/or CAN accuses APC and buhari yet you believe it, propagate it, and wear it like a badge of honor.

You dolts need to be shot.
calling me names might be detrimental to your life and that of your tribe, check my profile before you engage me.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by rhymz(m): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2014
datribune:

You mean the way the Yoruba tribe has not been supporting Jagaban with all his shenanigans and financial embezzlement. You lot think you can dictate and lecture people in the other region how to play politics.... Lol...you only dishonestly remember to be detribalized when the person involved is not Yoruba.....so much for your unsolicited lectures and hypocritical sermons.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by johnnyhandsom(m): 9:05am On Sep 06, 2014
Paulonminyi: F.G and Australian scamers are dividing our attention from d main issues. I think will shud accept our tragic situation and leave wit it as nobody is ready to help. F.G is busy loading our money against presidencial election next year. Is our fate let accramatize to it...
. Islamizing nigeria is even worse.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Amya(f): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2014
I wonder why no one is asking this question. Shebi the Australian negotiator was brought to facilitate the release of the chibok girls? how far that angle na? when are the girls coming back?

so you mean to tell me that this dude was so at home with the Boko boys and they probably had tea with slices of sponge cake while they discussed bokoharam sponsors, and they had nothing AT ALL to say about the chibok girls which was the reason for his involvement in the first.

Rather, in other to distract the populace from the issue that the whole chibok kidnapping might be one big hoax, he started naming names. Like Boko haram will volunteer their sponsors just like that.

My personal belief still remains that the Boko haram sponsors are not Nigerians. This accusations and counter accusations from the two parties have been orchestrated by the same sponsors to put Nigeria in constant katakata so it gets to a point where the country breaks into bits and pieces.

America is the sponsor.
Terrorism is not cheap. those fanciful ammunitions is not cheap. Even with scores of them killed, they still seem yo multiply even though no one can pinpoint what they are actually fighting for. The money involved to lure recruits and give them impressive ammunitions is' not chicken change. we're talking 100s of millions of dollars here. Nigerians are naturally hoarders. even if they loot that kind of money they'all never spend it in meaningless war. even the northerners. The northerners can only incite terrorism through words.

All these things is actually just meant to distract us from the truth that America is behind this.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by BlackTechnology: 9:08am On Sep 06, 2014
johnnyhandsom: his retirement was due since 2012 but gej had to retain him because of how efficient he is. But he was removed by gej in order to please the northern leaders who thought him too harsh when it comes to dealing with the terrorists.

The elders should pick up weapons and defend their region.

See what foolisssh politics has caused them
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by rhymz(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2014
whitecat007: Word!!!!

I suspect Ihejirika became too hot for Jonathan to handle and probably did something that could smear the president. Why was ihejirika relieved of his duty? We may just be looking at the tip of the iceberg! Is there something more sinister

Delusions of grandeur. It is on the basis of this nonsense you want ihijirika to be prosecuted? how childish and moronic can you lot get.....so the security agencies should start listening to slowpokes such as this for evidence....lol

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by musicwriter(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2014
Let this not end up as ''initial gra-gra''. Let the NBA actually do this.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nwatigboshi: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2014
It really doesn't make sense to me that a terrorist group will freely give out the names of its sponsors to anyone (including a negotiator) undecided. I feel the main sponsors of the group must have told their boys to mention the names of their enemies to the australian as sponsors of the group... Dat's my 2cents though.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by davo3286: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2014
Bunch of 50 comedians who call themselves lawyers! angry Maybe they think Hague is A.Y show. From some comments here, it clearly shows that most of you lack intellectual acuity, believing anything because it came from some white man. Oh, Boko Haram said... I doubt this story and i don't believe the NBA of all association would want to drag her name in the mud on this lousy issue. Have you asked yourself why would a terrorist who is ready to die unearth his sponsor, what's the rationale? Oh i get it now. The rationale is to put the FG and Ihejirika in bad light because he dealt with them mercilessly, violence for violence. Ihejirika and his men fought BH to a standstill pushing them to the edge of the cliff (back door of Nigerian). Even an assassin when caught will hardly reveal his hirer let alone a terrorist group that is yet to be captured. Think, Nigerians! Think!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by datribune: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2014
johnnyhandsom: . Do you have any evidence against ihejirika?

No I don't. A man is innocent until proven otherwise. Anyone opposing d general's day in court is doing him a disservice because there's an ugly cloud hanging over his name. We don't know why GEJ fired him. We can only speculate on why d northern elders were so critical of him. All these ar bad 4 d General. Anyone dat truly loves d General will not deny him dis good opportunity to clear his name.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2014
So NBA HAS BECOME THE LEGAL ARM OF BOKOHARAM.

I SEE THE DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA BY OR BEFORE 2015.
............ WATCHING IT HAPPENING GRADUALLY.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by johnnyhandsom(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2014
datribune:

No I don't. A man is innocent until proven otherwise. Anyone opposing d general's day in court is doing him a disservice because there's an ugly cloud hanging over his name. We don't know why GEJ fired him. We can only speculate on why d northern elders were so critical of him. All these ar bad 4 d General. Anyone dat truly loves d General will not deny him dis good opportunity to clear his name.
. And who said he was fired?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by BlackTechnology: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2014
datribune:
[quote][/quote]

Waste of time

Let Shecow say his sponsors on video and mention Ihejirika's name

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by arsetalks(m): 9:17am On Sep 06, 2014
rhymz: Guy shut up....you are just a kid with an internet.
If you expect that the Federal government will prosecute anyone on the allegations of a self-appointed aussie who only gained voice to talk about Bokoharam sponsors in his country then you need some serious deliverance from mental slavery.
They resort to abuses and insults when they get taken on a trip that they know they cant win. Hypocrite calling me a kid. Rid on on your high horse.
Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by JEITO: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2014
Foolish lawyers! No wonder cases pile up in Nigerian courts.

So because a foreigner came out to accuse somebody, he's now guilty of the crime abi

What happens to: innocent until proven guilty? Abi are there no investigative journalists in Nigeria?

As far as I am concerned, this is just a cheap decoy from the real sponsors/ matter at hand. All of a sudden no one is talking about the main reason why he was invited in the first place( to negotiate the release of the girls), and no one is talking of how to defeat the group head-on.

The truth is that; even if you arrest the real sponsors today, you haven't done much because the group is already strong enough to stand on its own.

#joblessLawyersLookingForCheapPublicity

#spits on them.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by BlackTechnology: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2014
masterpower: So NBA HAS BECOME THE LEGAL ARM OF BOKOHARAM.

I SEE THE DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA BY OR BEFORE 2015.
............ WATCHING IT HAPPENING GRADUALLY.

FACT

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by odiyaka(m): 9:19am On Sep 06, 2014
In whatever way let truth prevail

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by Balkan(m): 9:19am On Sep 06, 2014
PROFESSOR Itse Sagay (SAN) ON STEVEN DAVIS TALES.

—“I can’t believe it and I still don’t believe it. There must be something wrong somewhere. Because it stands against all logic and commonsense.

“Ihejirika is a Christian, he is an Igbo man. He is a beneficiary of Jonathan’s government in terms of appointment.
“The Igbo Christians and their churches, especially the Catholic churches, were initially the first victims of Boko Haram at the beginning.

“Even up till now, the Igbos still form the largest percentage of casualties, especially when you consider the bomb blasts at luxurious bus parks, most of them heading to the East.

“So, I don’t see how a very high official of state, appointed by Jonathan’s government to protect the country against Boko Haram will now instigate Boko Haram against his country, against Christians, against his fellow Igbos and against his culture and everything he stands for.

“I don’t think it is possible. So, there must be a mistake somewhere.
“Unless I have very concrete, irrefutable proof, honestly I still believe that Ihejirika possibly had nothing to do with Boko Haram’s activities."

Permit me to add that, there is no where in the World where Terrorists freely mention their Sponsor's name, so Whatever Steven Davis said makes no meaning.

Even petty thieves and 'Ransom Kidnappers' cant reveal such sensitive information to anybody let alone a foreign Journalist or peacemaker. Whatever. An Asian friend told me that its only gullible that can believe Steven Davis tales

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: 50 Lawyers To Storm The Hague For Prosecution Of Sheriff, Ihejirika by rhymz(m): 9:20am On Sep 06, 2014
datribune:

oh please shut up! some of you kids just like to blab nonsense you hardly understand and personalize issues. That we are here arguing over an issues does not mean anyone is stopping the 50 stand up comics from going to Pluto to report ihiejirika to God. Stop assuming the nonsense in your head is anything close to reality.... imagine a simpliton like you making a careless statement as an ugly cloud hanging over his head yet you can't prove anything besides the incoherent gibberish of an Aussie that is not brave enough to report his findings to the authorities.... scheew.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Court Orders Immediate Release Of Emefiele, Bars DSS From Re-arresting Him / Why President Buhari Is Always Traveling Abroad - Garba Shehu / Buhari Produced Most Embarrassing Budget In History- Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.