Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC (23649 Views)

Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by litetias(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
How did they reach that conclusion, where are the stats to back up their claims. Wouldn't be surprised if they say the same of another governor before today runs out. Nigerians, deceiving themselves since the stone age.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Help4rmme2u(m): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nonsense nomenclatures
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
Gbawe1: They will soon come and tell us that the APC paid off ICPC to declare one of it's Governor the best Performer in Nigeria. This news will really ruin the weekend of PDP Guinea Pigs.
Because he gave them land and promised to help sponsor the building of ICPC centre there. Rubbish brown enveloped corrupt people.

6 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Xzbit91: 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
Is it d same ICPC dat said stealing is not corruption?
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by charleff512(m): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
I am not from Osun state but if you compare Osun state to what was obtainable before he came in you will appreciate and rate Aregbesola as a performing Governor.
Travel and see and stop doing bad belle politics

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by tintingz(m): 6:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
yeah, I give it to Aregbesola and Fashola. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Gbawe: 6:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
charleff512: I am not from Osun state but if you compare Osun state to what was obtainable before he came in you will appreciate and rate Aregbesola as a performing Governor.
Travel and see and stop doing bad belle politics

Unfortunately, that is all some folks are capable of doing.

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by basty: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
Gbawe1: They will soon come and tell us that the APC paid off ICPC to declare one of it's Governor the best Performer in Nigeria. This news will really ruin the weekend of PDP Guinea Pigs.

When will rancour and bitterness leave you people? What has this got to do with party thing
Tell your Governors to perform better so that something good can come out of your place.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Pearlyakin(m): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
Thumbs up to the ogbeni.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Orikinla(m): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
Majority of those attacking the governor of the State of Osun are actually intellectually re-tarded.
They cannot even read the World Bank reports on Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
While praising the Governor for the value which his administration has added to education, ...
He also presented a letter of request from the commission to the governor for the allocation of land to build a new office in order to expand the operation of ICPC in Osun while congratulating the governor for his re-election.

Hahahahahahaha
He who has eyes should see
grin grin grin grin grin
Perhaps the only governor that agreed to steal a piece of land from a hapless Osun indigene to give ICPC officials after all stealing is not corruption

8 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
since when did icpc become an award/best governor dashing organization
or are they trying to say he is the least corrupt governor.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
I av always known tho
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Caseless2: 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
UP APC!

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
AlabaBoss: Personally I know over 100 people from my town in Awka who have relocated to Oshun state in the last 1 month

That governor must be doing something wonderful. Kudos to him

Anambra adigo Mma cool cool cool
grin grin grin
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by otokx(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
This lie reach to enter the Guiness book of world records.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Gbawe: 6:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
Orikinla: Majority of those attacking the governor of the State of Osun are actually intellectually re-tarded.
They cannot even read the World Bank reports on Nigeria.

Indeed. Aregbesola has my admiration because he appears one of the few political leaders in Nigeria who understand the concept of how political systems and initiative must match the real State of socio-economic affairs on ground. What is the point of embracing capitalism in one of the most poverty-afflicted nations on earth when, self-destructively, people can never develop optimally to be useful human resource tool of societal progress without government committing funds at it's disposal to help this happen?

literally telling Nigerians to go out there and out-hustle others, as majority of Nigerian leaders do, will never develop Nigeria into a nation that works optimally for majority of it's citizens .Such will merely create a very aggressive people with a backbone of criminality and 'one-upmanship'. This is what is behind most of Aregbesola's visionary and welfarist policies lauded worldwide. Invest in strengthening the people, as individuals, and everything else falls in place. this is what is behind the success of the most developed nations in the world be it Japan, the UK, USA or Germany.

5 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Caseless2: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
this should have come 2 weeks before election to maybe seal victory for aragbe days to d election. Why this belated commendation from the icpc?

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by EdCure: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
lilprinze: Best indeed who dash him this list is fake had it mean they said Fashola or Rabiu Kwankwaso or Godswill Akpabio I would still believe but Aregbesola, never as far as am concerned he has not done anything that makes him the best performing govern in Nigeria.
Your opinion might be relevant when you learn how to speak and punctuate.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by iceberylin(m): 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
i think its the Akwa ibom Gov.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by omololu2020(m): 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
Babymama1: And yet his state carried last amongst all southern states and many north central states in WAEC performance
y is ebonyi also carryin last among d state wit d biggest GDP in southern Nigeria,,,y is it dat OAU,UI and Unilag r alwax rated ahead of skuls in eastern nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2014
omololu2020: y is ebonyi also carryin last among d state wit d biggest GDP in southern Nigeria,,,y is i[b]t dat OAU,UI and Unilag r alwax rated ahead [/b]of skuls in eastern nigeria

1.They are older schools
2.igbos and SS people full dia grin

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by disloman(m): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
dabrake: Same ICPC idiots who said stealing shouldn't be classified under corruption.
ICPC don turn to GEJ?SMH n 3 mumus liked it(comment)na wa oooo.
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
chinology: Where has he performed? What is their ranking in WAEC for all these years? What is the state of the health sector? I am still searching to find out where and how he performed!
Keep searching!!!! Cos u won't find. As u re related to Jonathan DAT can't find solution to Nigeria's problems.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by dabrake(m): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Yes same ICPC repeating what there master GEJ said;
ICPC=FG=GEJ
Meaning GEJ (FG) is admitting that aregbesola is the best performing governor!
End of story
I like Aregbesola but when something like this comes from a disgrace of an institution called ICPC, . . .
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
lilprinze: Best indeed who dash him this list is fake had it mean they said Fashola or Rabiu Kwankwaso or Godswill Akpabio I would still believe but Aregbesola, never as far as am concerned he has not done anything that makes him the best performing govern in Nigeria.
What did godswill Akpabio do in Akwa Ibom State?
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Gbawe: 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
EdCure:
Your opinion might be relevant when you learn how to speak and punctuate.

His opinion will be relevant when he develops the intellect to appreciate the 'intangible' aspect of governance that, in the case of Nigeria or Countries similar to it, helps the people to be human resources tool that will, above anything else, develop progress and development. An inspired, talented, innovative and skilled polity built and developed the USA. Ditto for the UK, Germany, France et al. Anyone who understands the "teach a man to fish" concept will know why Aregbesola can be viewed an impressive Governor. For example, 'dense' and hateful folks are obsessed with posting pictures of brown roofs in Osun.

Aregbe cannot change that because majority are roofs of private homes with the onus of modernisation and renovation falling on the private owners of those homes. If Aregbe however does his best to boost per capita income, create a bigger middle class, boost employment, attract FDI to Osun and generally empower the human capacity development of the people, then Osun folks with more new and disposable income and better peace of mind will develop a culture of DIY and take pride in their home looking its best. With how Nigeria is whereby average family income cannot even take care of school fees, who will think about rusty roof? Empower and enrich a people and they can do achieve everything. That is what Aregbesola is trying to do.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by SmartProf(m): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
I'v discovered that comprehension isnt as easy is it appears.
This was just a remark given by the commission's south west rep on a courtesy call which is meant to appease the gov, b4 d request for land for d commission's expansion was made known.
Nigeria isnt that small dat someone's opinion becomes ICPC's scorecard

3 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by omololu2020(m): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
Babymama1:

1.They are older schools
2.igbos and SS people full dia
so UNN z not a old skul,,dont b stupid,if pple from south south n east full dia,who com dey attend skul for dia region,,u b mumu

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by lightheart(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
Babymama1: And yet his state carried last amongst all southern states and many north central states in WAEC performance
Ontop say dem dash all the students tablets. Ironic!
Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by Kennyfancy(m): 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2014
u mean a northern state top another state in education rating.. i doubt

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola, Best Performing Governor –ICPC by dabrake(m): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
disloman: ICPC don turn to GEJ?SMH n 3 mumus liked it(comment)na wa oooo.
Unless you are trying to infer that I do not know the difference between ICPC and the GCFR.

http://www.punchng.com/news/stealing-is-not-corruption-says-icpc/
http://icpc.gov.ng/icpc-chairman-clarifies-stealing-corruption-statement/
http://lindaikeji..com/2014/05/stealing-is-not-corruption-says-icpc.html
Trying so hard to defend himself here.
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/corruption-different-stealing-icpc-boss/
Google doesn't bite. Believe me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Oshiomhole To Governor Bala Mohammed: You Are Looking For Trouble / FG Commences Sale Of Diezani, Badeh, Others’ Forfeited Assets / Businessman Arrested Over Online Comments About Emeka Offor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.