Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Do you want to travel to South Africa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do you want to travel to South Africa? (767 Views)

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you want to travel to South Africa? by playsafe: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2008
I can help you to get South Africa Visa within 3weeks.

Let me know if you interested.

Don't be discourage you can make the trip.
Re: Do you want to travel to South Africa? by jordanese: 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2008
What is the cost?
Re: Do you want to travel to South Africa? by landis(m): 10:15am On Oct 29, 2008
playsafe:

I can help you to get South Africa Visa within 3weeks.

Let me know if you interested.

Don't be discourage you can make the trip.

Thanks but I dont want to be roasted alive in Street of Jo'burg!
Re: Do you want to travel to South Africa? by playsafe: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2008
@jordanese

Call me on 08036437075 for the cost
Re: Do you want to travel to South Africa? by Ifygurl: 9:45am On Oct 30, 2008
No thank you.

I don't want to die at such a young age.  I'll visit SA in my T.V (not stepping foot in that country again).
Re: Do you want to travel to South Africa? by playsafe: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2008
@ all

No country support crime

You can live well in any country if you know what you are their to do.

With your correct paper.

Never give up, Life itself is a Risk!
Re: Do you want to travel to South Africa? by femigirl(f): 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2008
Playsafe, is this all legal and how much is his going to to cost N200,N300k,N500k ,N1M

in the words of timaya,people dem promise you and then disappoint you, wayo people

Why can't you so called travel agent be transparent and say what you can offer on the forum.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE SERECTS ALL ABOUT
Re: Do you want to travel to South Africa? by MrCrackles(m): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2008
Poster, you are a bloody liar and scammer!

Prove me wrong!
Re: Do you want to travel to South Africa? by hadexman(m): 1:23am On Nov 04, 2008
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Denmark Tourism / Get Latest Education And Travel Abroad Articles Now / Hong Kong Vs Tawain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.