Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,002 members, 7,814,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

All Americans Will Be Implanted With Microchips For Obamacare - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / All Americans Will Be Implanted With Microchips For Obamacare (618 Views)

Obamacare Mandatory RFID Chipping Now Being Implemented In Wyoming / Obamacare Mandates RFID Chips To Be Implanted In All Americans By Mrch 23rd 2013 / US Supreme Court Upholds Obamacare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Americans Will Be Implanted With Microchips For Obamacare by peteregwu(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
All Americans Will Be Implanted With Microchips For Obamacare

Recently, NBC predicted that in 2017, we will all be tagged with microchip, implanted to help
identify individuals immediately. According to the
report, the technology is used to answer one question, “Am I who I say I am?”
Some worry, however, that the RFID Microchip will give the government too much power,
allowing them to track every move. In some states, like Virginia, legislation is in process to stop his from happening.
The report also reveals an RFID Brain Chip that has been developed and is currently being tested on several humans.

http://americannews.com/nbc-claims-all-americans-will-be-implanted-with-microchips-for-obamacare/
Re: All Americans Will Be Implanted With Microchips For Obamacare by shikshark: 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
peteregwu: All Americans Will Be Implanted With Microchips For Obamacare

Recently, NBC predicted that in 2017, we will all be tagged with microchip, implanted to help
identify individuals immediately. According to the
report, the technology is used to answer one question, “Am I who I say I am?”
Some worry, however, that the RFID Microchip will give the government too much power,
allowing them to track every move. In some states, like Virginia, legislation is in process to stop his from happening.
The report also reveals an RFID Brain Chip that has been developed and is currently being tested on several humans.

http://americannews.com/nbc-claims-all-americans-will-be-implanted-with-microchips-for-obamacare/
i know some pple will say 666

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Former Brazil Striker Romário&Bebeto elected in Brazil's election / Nimr Execution Is Latest Unforced Error For Saudi Arabia. / Futuristic Car That Runs On THIN AIR Debuts In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.