Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,547 members, 7,843,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

NANS Honoured GEJ As Grand Commander Of Nigerian Students Today[pictures] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NANS Honoured GEJ As Grand Commander Of Nigerian Students Today[pictures] (1090 Views)

Nigerians React After The Economist Tagged GEJ As "An Ineffectual Buffoon" / Ateke Tom Unveiled As Grand Patron Of Messengers Of Peace / Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NANS Honoured GEJ As Grand Commander Of Nigerian Students Today[pictures] by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2014
The Nigerian Association Of Nigerian Students earlier today honoured President Goodluck Jonathan with the Grand Commander of Nigerian Students award today at the Aso Villa.

The plaque of Honour was presented to President Jonathan after his investiture as GCNS today by NANS President Comrade Yinka Gbadebo.

Minister of state for Education, Nyesom Wike, SSA to the President on Youth Matters, Jude Imagwe and other members of the NANS leadership were in attendance.

http://www.whonaija.com/2014/09/nans-honoured-gej-as-grand-commander-of.html

Re: NANS Honoured GEJ As Grand Commander Of Nigerian Students Today[pictures] by DickDastardly(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
I was there with my new car cool

*doudt me and i will wozz you slap* angry

Re: NANS Honoured GEJ As Grand Commander Of Nigerian Students Today[pictures] by Brahms(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
Thieves!

2 Likes

Re: NANS Honoured GEJ As Grand Commander Of Nigerian Students Today[pictures] by seunmsg(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
Yinka Gbadebo (Ayefele) was in 300 level when I gained admission to UNAD in 2002. I graduated in 2006 and my senior, Ayefele is still shamelessly claiming to be a student in 2014. I think it's time real students from tertiary institutions come together to chase away all this old, hungry and never do well LIFE students from NANS.

2 Likes

Re: NANS Honoured GEJ As Grand Commander Of Nigerian Students Today[pictures] by arresa: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
smh @ Cash and carry clowns selling their future for crumbs...
Re: NANS Honoured GEJ As Grand Commander Of Nigerian Students Today[pictures] by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
Honestly Mr president should sack his research team. A little Google search will save Mr president from ridicule haba. Yonks has been a "professional student" for 15 years and counting.
They should not expose Mr president to receiving fake awards from such a shoddy character:

into the Christian family of Tooyin and Shade Gbadebo, comrade Joseph Adeyinka Gbadebo attended the Saint Francis Nursery and Primary School, Oyo for his rudimentary education. After that, he proceeded to Olivet Baptist High School, also in the ancient city of Oyo in Oyo state, Nigeria, where he added credits to his futuristic aspirations.

He attended then Ondo State University, Ado- Ekiti, University of Ado Ekiti, UNAD, now Ekiti State University, EKSU, where He studied Accounting. He decided, on his first day in the university, to make a positive change to the absurdities around him. And with thanks to God, despite all odds, malaise, quagmires and multifarious maladies, he can boldly say today, he has no regrets.

Presently, he is a student of the department of local government administration at the Africa's most beautiful campus, the prestigious Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Nigeria.

Yinka Gbadebo has been privileged to contribute immensely to the struggles of youths and students in Nigeria, Africa and beyond as an astute unionist of enormous erudity and political activist in the following capacities:

Assistant Secretary General, Nigerian Universities Accounting Students’ Association, NUASA, 2000.
National President, National Association of Oke Ogun Students, NAOOS, 2001.
National Mobilization Officer, National Association of Nigerian Students, NANS, 2003
National Secretary General, National Association of Nigerian Student, NANS, 2007.
Deputy Speaker, All Africa Students Union Parliament, 2008.
Vice President (Africa), Federation of International Youths and Students Associations. FIYSA. 2009.
Presently, he is a man of multi-dimensional perspectives. He is the National President, National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS), the Executive Director (Operations), at the Youth Empowerment Initiative, an
Re: NANS Honoured GEJ As Grand Commander Of Nigerian Students Today[pictures] by phlemzy: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hope Jonadorns is aware dat BH's threat to take over Maiduguri anytime soon is no joke. Dis dude should seek help somwhere b4 it turns out real. Award gathering should be it at dis tym. For how much longer does he want to remain the clueless one he's always been addressed as?
Re: NANS Honoured GEJ As Grand Commander Of Nigerian Students Today[pictures] by Chubhie: 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2014
See how Bros J get light brain dey smile as boys dey scam am. This is hoping all Nigerian students demand accountability from the crew that went to Aso Rock.
Re: NANS Honoured GEJ As Grand Commander Of Nigerian Students Today[pictures] by jking001(m): 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
ALUTA CONTINUA VICTORIA ASCERTAIN.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Installs Emirs In Gwoza,dambua.. / We May Take Sabbatical Leave From APC - Senator Kaka / ght

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.