Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Jonathan's Incompetence Disqualifies Him From Running In 2015 - Tam David West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Incompetence Disqualifies Him From Running In 2015 - Tam David West (1078 Views)

Tam David West "I Never Said Fuel Will Sell For N40 Under PMB / Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's Incompetence Disqualifies Him From Running In 2015 - Tam David West by Genius100: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
Re: Jonathan's Incompetence Disqualifies Him From Running In 2015 - Tam David West by Genius100: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nigerians... open your eyes...
Re: Jonathan's Incompetence Disqualifies Him From Running In 2015 - Tam David West by Rawani: 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
A prominent Niger-Deltan like Tam West has shunned ethnocentrism in favor of reason. Everyone knows GJ has failed but it's the ones that are not even his kinsmen, yet claim to be bigots that have refused to see the truth for what it is.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Incompetence Disqualifies Him From Running In 2015 - Tam David West by tobillionaire(m): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
mtcheeeew!
Re: Jonathan's Incompetence Disqualifies Him From Running In 2015 - Tam David West by Amitex(m): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
Nigerians should not trust pseudo-activist and those who lost out of the power game like Tam David West. See what Wikipedia says about this man:

"David-West served in Nigerian government as commissioner for education and a member of the Executive Council of Rivers State (1975–1979), as a member of the fifty-person Constitution Drafting Committee for the Federal Military Government of General Murtala Muhammed (1979), as federal minister of petroleum and energy under General Muhammadu Buhari (1984–1985), and as minister of mines, power, and steel under General Ibrahim Babangida (1986)[/b]. [b]He was eventually removed as minister and arrested by the Babangida regime for allegedly contributing to the economic adversity of the country"

A military apologist like David West should have no say in a democratic setting. Like it or not, he still owes his retired military masters, hence I was not expecting much from him. You can hear him suggesting to us ways to change government. For suggesting seizing power by gun shows the workings of his mind.

Those who had the opportunity to make Nigeria better, give education to alhmajiris years back but failed to do so created the likes of shekau that is now terrorizing the North-East, not Jonathan that came to office 4yrs ago. If the likes of David West provided education and hand work for the Shekaus of this world, perhaps BH would not be in existence.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Incompetence Disqualifies Him From Running In 2015 - Tam David West by Ngwakwe: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
Rawani: A prominent Niger-Deltan like Tam West has shunned ethnocentrism in favor of reason. Everyone knows GJ has failed but it's the ones that are not even his kinsmen, yet claim to be bigots that have refused to see the truth for what it is.

Looking forward to when you will reprimand those Al'majiris with their cult-like intoxicating followership for Mohamadu Buhari making them ready tools to kill, burn houses and destroy all destroy-ables just because of ethno-religious sentiment.

When will the Core North start voting on logic, reasons and pedigree?

You lack the moral authority to blame other regions in whatever way they decide to vote.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Incompetence Disqualifies Him From Running In 2015 - Tam David West by Caseless2: 8:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
The intelligent prof has spoken, it is now left to the zookeeper to listen.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Incompetence Disqualifies Him From Running In 2015 - Tam David West by tit(f): 8:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
So says the man who sold out his country for a gold watch.
he is the kind of African that sent his brothers to the middle passage for mirrors and whiskey.
I wonder what payment he has taken for the current job he is doing?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Incompetence Disqualifies Him From Running In 2015 - Tam David West by Caseless2: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Looking forward to when you will reprimand those Al'majiris with their cult-like intoxicating followership for Mohamadu Buhari making them ready tools to kill, burn houses and destroy all destroy-ables just because of ethno-religious sentiment.

You lack the moral authority to blame other regions in whatever way they decide to vote.
the day u make sense, i'l pop 'champagne' that day.
Re: Jonathan's Incompetence Disqualifies Him From Running In 2015 - Tam David West by gramci: 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
Buhari boy boy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Incompetence Disqualifies Him From Running In 2015 - Tam David West by Ngwakwe: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
Caseless2: the day u make sense, i'l pop 'champagne' that day.

Thank Goodness, I'm not seeking for commendation in a faceless forum. I have as much as I can ever imagine in classrooms.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Incompetence Disqualifies Him From Running In 2015 - Tam David West by Rawani: 8:48pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You're comparing apples with oranges. General Buhari is a leader of sterling quality and you have the right to disagree, but that fact is irrefutable and is the basis of his followership by people of all social strata, regions, backgrounds and professions. His personal attributes, especially his humility, simplicity and disregard for wealth are what have endeared him to the masses in particular. Jonathan on the other hand, apart from failing to lead this country equitably and competently, lacks any personal attributes worthy of adulation or emulation. He is a man lacking in charisma, finesse or pedigree. He has failed his primary responsibility of securing the lives and properties of his citizens and has left the country worse off today than it was 4 years ago.

What basis then, apart from clannishness and ethno-religious bias, can any logical thinking person support the continuation of these failures in leadership? Not to talk of adulating or holding such a disappointment in reverence.
Re: Jonathan's Incompetence Disqualifies Him From Running In 2015 - Tam David West by Ngwakwe: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Rawani:
[s]
You're comparing apples with oranges. General Buhari is a leader of sterling quality and you have the right to disagree, but that fact is irrefutable and is the basis of his followership by people of all social strata, regions, backgrounds and professions. His personal attributes, especially his humility, simplicity and disregard for wealth are what have endeared him to the masses in particular. Jonathan on the other hand, apart from failing to lead this country equitably and competently, lacks any personal attributes worthy of adulation or emulation. He is a man lacking in charisma, finesse or pedigree. He has failed his primary responsibility of securing the lives and properties of his citizens and has left the country worse off today than it was 4 years ago.

What basis then, apart from clannishness and ethno-religious bias, can any logical thinking person support the continuation of these failures in leadership? Not to talk of adulating or holding such a disappointment in reverence.
[/s]

Just echoing the same ethno-religious sentiment.

I am yet to know how Buhari affected the life of average Southerner in a minute sense.

Why are there a lot of almajiris roaming the street when they have Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Incompetence Disqualifies Him From Running In 2015 - Tam David West by Rawani: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ngwakwe:

[s]Just echoing the same ethno-religious sentiment.

I am yet to know how Buhari affected the life of average Southerner in a minute sense.

Why are there a lot of almajiris roaming the street when they have Buhari?[/s]

The same reason marabouts, area boys and armed robbers litter the streets of Upper Iweka, failure of successive administrations to provide basic infrastructure for the teeming populace. No almajiri walking the streets today was born during Buhari's administration so i don't know what you're on about.
Re: Jonathan's Incompetence Disqualifies Him From Running In 2015 - Tam David West by Mekateka: 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
Rawani: A prominent Niger-Deltan like Tam West has shunned ethnocentrism in favor of reason. Everyone knows GJ has failed but it's the ones that are not even his kinsmen, yet claim to be bigots that have refused to see the truth for what it is.
GEJ did not any way fail me, infact he is the best president in Nigeria so far. My question for you bigots is why you are so scared to confront him in general election? If you claim to be popular then let meet in the general election and stop this your useless propaganda and lamentation.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Incompetence Disqualifies Him From Running In 2015 - Tam David West by Ngwakwe: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
Rawani:

The same reason marabouts, area boys and armed robbers litter the streets of Upper Iweka, failure of successive administrations to provide basic infrastructure for the teeming populace. No almajiri walking the streets today was born during Buhari's administration so i don't know what you're on about.

Buhari's administration has no minute positive effect on Southern Nigeria and moreover I know a lot of his pros and cons but unfortunately, I'm not in a position to speak like wayfarers hence I hold my peace to maintain my statesmanship.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Incompetence Disqualifies Him From Running In 2015 - Tam David West by jking001(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
DAFT TAM DAVID WEST SWINE HIGHEST ACHIEVEMENT IS MINISTER ,UNDER THE DICTATOR HUMAN RIGHTS ABUSER BUHARI SO YOU CAN SEE THE REASON FOR THE BEEF

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Incompetence Disqualifies Him From Running In 2015 - Tam David West by ogele: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
Nonsense from a Nonsense Prof. Who keep on saying nonsense with his nonsense mouth to promote a nonsense jihadist who sees democracy as nonsense. Is high time we stop such nonsense people from talking nonsense cos he is a nonsense bigot...... GEJ till 2019

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reveals Those Responsible For North Problems / Jonathan Is More Kalabari Than Amaechi – Dagogo-jack / Tanker Drivers Give Fg 90 Day Ultimatum Over Bad Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.