Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation (13552 Views)

Ogoni Hails Buhari On Implementation Of UNEP On Ogoniland / Presidential Committee On Defence Visits Innoson For Local Weapons Production / Presidency, Experts Fault Presidential Committee Report On Chibok Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by BodyKiss(m): 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
bright007: Setting up a committee to investigate the activities of another committee that was set-up to look into the actions of another committee whose task was to investigate the activities of another committee............what a political futile cycle

God send us a messiah in this country.

That, you'll wait till thy Kingdom come.

Law of cause and effect. You vote in clueless, you get clueless results.

3 Likes

Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by fasbat(m): 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
CharlesPhc: President Goodluck Jonathan has approved the composition of a Presidential Committee to study and draw up the implementation strategy for the recently-concluded 2014 National Conference.

A terse statement issued on Friday in Abuja by the Assistant Director (Press) in the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Mr. Oise Johnson, named the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr. Mohammed Bello Adoke (SAN), as chairman while the SGF, Mr. Anyim Pius Anyim will function as Secretary of the committee.

Other members of the committee are the Minister of Transport, Senator Idris Umar; Minister of State for Finance, Ambassador Bashir Yuguda; Minister of Aviation, Mr. Osita Chidoka; Minister of State for Federal Capital Territory Administration, Oloye Olajumoke Akinjide and Minister of Works, Architect Mike Onolememen

The committee’s terms of reference include studying the Report of the 2014 National Conference; articulating the recommendations therein and developing appropriate strategies for its implementation and advising the Federal Government on all matters necessary for the effective implementation of the Report.

The statement encouraged the committee to take off immediately.

http://www.punchng.com/news/confab-jonathan-sets-up-committee-to-look-into-report/
Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by Ghost01(m): 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
Committocracy!!!
Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by MrDoGood(m): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
If your Girlfriend can Finish 5 Loafs of Bread and Two Fishes, My
brother you are dating 5000 People.
Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by fasbat(m): 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
CharlesPhc: President Goodluck Jonathan has approved the composition of a Presidential Committee to study and draw up the implementation strategy for the recently-concluded 2014 National Conference.

A terse statement issued on Friday in Abuja by the Assistant Director (Press) in the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Mr. Oise Johnson, named the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr. Mohammed Bello Adoke (SAN), as chairman while the SGF, Mr. Anyim Pius Anyim will function as Secretary of the committee.

Other members of the committee are the Minister of Transport, Senator Idris Umar; Minister of State for Finance, Ambassador Bashir Yuguda; Minister of Aviation, Mr. Osita Chidoka; Minister of State for Federal Capital Territory Administration, Oloye Olajumoke Akinjide and Minister of Works, Architect Mike Onolememen

The committee’s terms of reference include studying the Report of the 2014 National Conference; articulating the recommendations therein and developing appropriate strategies for its implementation and advising the Federal Government on all matters necessary for the effective implementation of the Report.

http://www.punchng.com/news/confab-jonathan-sets-up-committee-to-look-into-report/
at least Mr President has Not disappoint many, another committee will review ds to be constituted committee! D follower of GEJ are bunch of jokers...I was expecting d reports to go to NASS as to put d reports as amendment to d work being done but ds committee put me off completely
Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by OLEBRUKU(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
FG setting up committee since 1960...
Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by Babare(m): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
bright007: Setting up a committee to investigate the activities of another committee that was set-up to look into the actions of another committee whose task was to investigate the activities of another committee............what a political futile cycle

God send us a messiah in this country.

And when he (the messiah) comes, will you know him? If he tells you he is the messiah, will you agree

We are mostly skeptists, and want change to happen in a flash. I think development is a thing of a process, and doesn't happen suddenly.

Nigerians highly skeptical since 1960...

Even if Jesus comes to rule us, we will still doubt His abilities and question His decisions.
Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
If the white people had not formed this word "committee" what word would our past & present leader use? The day we stop forming committee that same day our country will become better.
Remain 2 form committee 2 check weda naija dey africa - bunch or thieves

2 Likes

Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by pyx: 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
naija people don enter second chance bus again
Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by MOIart(m): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
If na committee dem wan set to do the right things make dem set am o!
Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by nduchucks: 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
We dey tanda for NASS waiting to tear up the committee report after dem waste another N2billion to produce the report. Nansense!
Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by DonaldGenes(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
Every motherphucking time na so so committee them dey set up....I am flipping tired mehn
Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by Tbillz(m): 10:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
old wine for new wine....................................................#
Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by Beync(f): 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2014
Btw, what happend to the committee set up to investigate otedola and fayrouz?

2 Likes

Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by Kingspin(m): 10:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
suolboy: Another committee again!!!!!
AND SOMEBODY WILL SAY I SHOULD VOTE THIS MAN NEXT YEAR TO BE CREATING COMMITTEES FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS.
NIGERIANS HAVE GOTTEN THE BAD LEADER THEY DESERVE.
PRESIDENT OF COMMITTEES WITHOUT RESULTS.

Who will u vote for in 2015?
Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by litetias(m): 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2014
Brilliant!
Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by Nani66: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
The name of the thread/Topic should be *FG sets up committee to kill the confab report* bunch of baby ministers with no direction in the committee! Show even GEJ knows he can't implement it! Except after 2015 sha if he returms

1 Like

Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by Vicotex(m): 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
just incase you want to gpresent a nice gift to someone read this: www.naijaclux.ml/threads/if-you-want-to-make-someone’s-life-miserable-give-them-one-of-these-as-a-gift.201/
Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by skyfall: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2014
Committocracy - Govt of the committees, by the committees and for the committees.

2 Likes

Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by makazona(m): 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
ebry time ebry time

1 Like

Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by arresa: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
We are yet to get to harmonization and monitoring committees..

SMH..
Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by room089: 11:56pm On Sep 05, 2014
After drawing up the implementation strategy, how are we sure that FG won't be selective on what to implement and what not to implement?

Since this regime thrives on committees, should the temptation of joining any of the committees comes my way, I think I will fall for it. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 06, 2014
Kingspin:
Who will u vote for in 2015?

That is the question. Nigeria's electoral system is blatantly skewed in favor of the incumbent president, no matter who it is. Never in Nigeria's democratic history has an incumbent president lost an election before his limit.

Not that APC seems to have any decent candidates in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by GboyegaD(m): 12:10am On Sep 06, 2014
This guy we call our president is a total write off.

1 Like

Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by Tidyman: 12:11am On Sep 06, 2014
This committee will finally bury this confab report with sgf sleeping as secretary. Nija I hail thee. See waste of public funds

1 Like

Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 06, 2014

[size=18pt]I am tired of supporting GEJ for free
Someone should put me in one of these committees let me go and get my own
Ah ah
That country belongs to all of us o[/size]
If not I am joining APC
Where is sister B
Nne ,how much do they pay ,please hook me up
Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 06, 2014
LMFAO.....Let's add one more name for this doofus of a president.....Badluck Egbere committee Jona-daft !!!! There it is......the biggest ODE on the planet!!!

1 Like

Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by emog17(m): 12:45am On Sep 06, 2014
Umennajiego: Another committee will soon be set up after this one to investigate this committee s decision....
grin
Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by emog17(m): 12:50am On Sep 06, 2014
MrIknowAll: BACK TO BACK front page 4 me... Dats ok... Goodluck, keep doing it, we dat are with u, are many more dan those who are against u.. This message is from the nigeria prosperity blah blah blah... #NTA
grin
Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by armadeo(m): 1:00am On Sep 06, 2014
MrDoGood: If your Girlfriend can Finish 5 Loafs of Bread and Two Fishes, My
brother you are dating 5000 People.

This is hilarious
angry grin angry
Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by emog17(m): 1:08am On Sep 06, 2014
makazona: ebry time ebry time
aboki, walahi na ebry time
Re: Confab: FG Sets Up Presidential Committee On Implementation by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:33am On Sep 06, 2014
ojsmscom:

WITH THE FULL IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CONFAB RECOMMENDATIONS,EUROPEANS WILL BE IN WAR AGAINST ANYBODY WHO STANDS AGAINST THEM COMING FOR HOLIDAYS IN NIGERIA

And as usual, U are "trying to create" a positive strand from the actions of Jonathan. Ignoring His nature of setting up committees without result.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Airport Ready Before Christmas -aviation Minister / Tinubu Arrives Ebonyi, Commissions APC Governorship Campaign Office / Peter Obi Celebrates Baba-Ahmed Datti On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.