Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

What Would You Do If You Found One Of Your Parents Was Cheating? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If You Found One Of Your Parents Was Cheating? (869 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Man Gave His Wife A Very Special Gift As She Was Cheating On Him!! / What Would You Do If You Foun D Out Your Dad Was Cheating On Your Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Found One Of Your Parents Was Cheating? by Oilandgas1(m): 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
What would you do if you suspect your mum or dad is cheating? This question might seem unimportant or very simple to answer. However, when you think of it, your answer or reaction might not be simple. The situation will even be worse when you catch them personally. Hmmmmm!!! So I ask: WHAT WILL YOU DO…WILL YOU YELL, TELL SOMEONE OR KEEP QUIET

Re: What Would You Do If You Found One Of Your Parents Was Cheating? by perry2020(f): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
caught my dad cheat on my mum back den so many tyms even wif people she knew. i loved her and couldn't break her heart,atlast wen I did she ignored me n now I have Lotta teens wif such problems n knt even advice them. i really hated my dad then sha.bt I guess it's best to keep quite so they won't see u as the "dale ru dale ru"child(a child that wnts to scatter her family).funny enough the men are quick to defend themselves,mother's so lost in love and thought of having to start all over so they just ignore and say it's OK for men to cheat or defend their husbands by saying they re just friends even when it's crystal clear,thereby putting you at the middle so it's best to just watch.
That one thing that Really scares me about marriage can't bear been lied to oo not to think of cheating.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Relationship Betweon Birth Order And Smartness? / In What Sequence Will You Attend To Them? / 19 Year Old Teenager Murdered And Skinned By Her Stepfather.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.