Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

A University Degree Without A Career Path. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A University Degree Without A Career Path. (3525 Views)

Rejoinder To When A University Degree No Longer Guarantees A Job / Successful Nigerians Who Never Went To A University / University Degree Or Handiwork: Which Is Better In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A University Degree Without A Career Path. by tobex234: 7:26am On Sep 16, 2014
spartanian: Nice meeting you bro, am also in the same predicament with you.
Graduate of Biochemistry (2012) and completed my NYSC February this year. I am interested in the ICT career and am presently doing a PGD. in I.T with NOUN, I have been trying to raise money to travel to India for Telecommunication professional certification (6months) and also do some I.T courses, hoping to travel by next month if I get the required finances which is less than a million Naira.

Can I have your contact bro? I have a B.Sc in mathematics, a good graphics/web designer but still trying to venture more into the I.T world. Presently serving with AIT in Abuja, and saving heavily to pursue my career, most likely in India, can I have probably your phone number or e-mail or BlackBerry pin?

Thanks.
www.tobex234.com
My mail tobi@creativitykills.co

1 Like

Re: A University Degree Without A Career Path. by spartanian(m): 9:07am On Sep 16, 2014
tobex234:

Can I have your contact bro? I have a B.Sc in mathematics, a good graphics/web designer but still trying to venture more into the I.T world. Presently serving with AIT in Abuja, and saving heavily to pursue my career, most likely in India, can I have probably your phone number or e-mail or BlackBerry pin?

Thanks.
www.tobex234.com
My mail tobi@creativitykills.co
Check my signature
Re: A University Degree Without A Career Path. by commarrkss: 12:00am On Sep 19, 2022
HOW TO START RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS WITH OUR MACHINE AND FREE SOFTWARE

Recharge card printing business is a lucrative one you can start with a minimum of N54,000 only. You can also make above N450,000 monthly printing recharges and vouchers with the right information and guides from Confidence Communications Limited
For more information on how you can successfully start your recharge business and make profits from it with our free software and userguide, Call Mr.David Azin on 09161908779,
Email: confidencecommes@gmail.com
www.confidencecomess..com
Buy Recharge Cards And Voucher Pins From Confidence Communications Limited Today and be on the part way to success

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will I Get A Job As A Pharmacist At Age 35 / ICAN Intermediate 2013 November Diet / December 2016 Salary For FG Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.