Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband (1573 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by aspaki(m): 12:44am On Sep 06, 2014
An angry woman has bitten off the ear of a
secondary school girl for having an affair with her
husband in Ajegunle area of Lagos State,
yesterday.
The woman, identified as Mama Ijeoma, had long
suspected the girl – an SSS3 student identified as
Ada – of having an affair with her husband, but
could do nothing about it.
However, the woman was said to have blown her
top when she saw the pair having a nice time in a
beer parlour along Ojo Road.
Mama Ijeoma was alleged to have slapped the girl
twice; an action which made her husband,
identified as Papa Ijeoma, to give her two
resounding slaps.
Having been slapped by her husband, the
aggrieved woman promised to “deal with” Ada and,
before anyone could intervene, she pounced on the
hapless girl, tearing her top to shreds.
All efforts to appease the woman by her husband
and other onlookers proved abortive, as the
woman, in a rage, revealed that the girl had been
dating her husband long before they got married
last year and that she had had enough, after
warning her to leave her husband alone, to no
avail.
In a shocking move, the woman overpowered her
restrainers and pounced on the girl a second time,
biting off her ear.
LEADERSHIP FRIDAY understands that, immediately
her ear was bitten, Papa Ijeoma rushed the girl to
a nearby private hospital for medical attention,
while his wife left the scene before the arrival of
the girl’s parents. When Ada’s parents arrived,
they headed to the hospital to see their daughter.

247nigerianewsupdate.co/woman-bites-off-the-ear-of-an-sss3-student-for-having-an-affair-with-her-husband-2/
Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by Gudiza(m): 1:13am On Sep 06, 2014
...immediately her ear was bitten, Papa Ijeoma rushed the girl to a nearby private hospital for medical attention, while his wife left the scene before the arrival of the girl’s parents. When Ada’s parents arrived, they headed to the hospital to see their daughter

dis part b like super tori. grin
Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 06, 2014
That is the best dish that can be served. Any other thing na story...
Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 06, 2014
He is the one who wasnt loyal to you but u go and punish the other person undecided

4 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by Acidosis(m): 7:47am On Sep 06, 2014
ledafaze: That is the best dish that can be served. Any other thing na story...
cheesy
Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by Haywhymido(m): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2014
Is dia any better way to deal with an adulterer at early age dan dis?? Na dem type dey fail ssce exams, D mark n how she get it will continue to be a lesson to her n will even endear her to face her studies -blessing in disguise-

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by ChideraFavour(m): 10:26am On Sep 06, 2014
Dt serves d girl right nxt tim she wll learn wht it means 2 hang out wt anoda person's husby
Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by SAMBARRY: 10:40am On Sep 06, 2014
Onpe koto ja eti e danu wahala awon family e niyen.awon onidi 2 for 5 naira

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by emperorchedda(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2014
So a nigga won't taste beans because he bought a bag of rice angry
Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2014
She and her husband need to be sued.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by prettiest1(f): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2014
I wonder what she will tell her children when ask what happened to one side of her ear. May be she will say she was born that way lol.
Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 06, 2014
Silly woman I surely hope she will be charged to court.
It's the husband who doesn't respect you. It's theb husband who took the girl out, again it's the husband who retaliated the slaps you gave the girl yet it's the girl who you Imagine is your problem not the husband who has no regards for you.

Now she will go to jail and before she gets back she will be replaced. Women like this should grown brain.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by SAMBARRY: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2014
grin grin grin
aisha2: Silly woman I surely hope she will be charged to court.
It's the husband who doesn't respect you. It's theb husband who took the girl out, again it's the husband who retaliated the slaps you gave the girl yet it's the girl who you Imagine is your problem not the husband who has no regards for you.

Now she will go to jail and before she gets back she will be replaced. Women like this should grown brain.
Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by damiso(f): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2014
freshdude2: She and her husband need to be sued.

Plus charged for Grevious Bodily Harm and Assault. Nonsense why she no bite the person wey slap her.Bully angry

Not excusing the 'other' woman (alot of women disagree with me on this that I don't know some desperate girls undecided) but I don't get why women attack the other woman and not their husband who is the person you have business with.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by perry2020(f): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2014

U can say that again!! I dunno where some women put their brain when it comes to issues like this,instead of her to attack emotionally with words(how would u feel if I take you to your parents and tell them what your doing with my husband,how do u think your mother would feel?,how would you feel if u have kids for a man and he is chasing a girl young enough to be his daughter) that would even hurt more than being a dog.the girl is a young girl now,bring herself so low to engage in this kind madness is just *****,she dint even catch them untop of each other just suspicion and she did this if she had now met them on her matrimonial bed or kitchen I bet she would have cut her body into pieces. Also a lesson to young girls who sleep around with married men.Parents train your children well,provide their needs in other for them not to fall victim of all these useless and shameless men who case after young girls and use small small change to entice them.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by aspaki(m): 11:53am On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
U can say that again!! I dunno where some women put their brain when it comes to issues like this,instead of her to attack emotionally with words(how would u feel if I take you to your parents and tell them what your doing with my husband,how do u think your mother would feel?,how would you feel if u have kids for a man and he is chasing a girl young enough to be his daughter) that would even hurt more than being a dog.the girl is a young girl now,bring herself so low to engage in this kind madness is just *****.
she shldn't lose her ear
Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by Acidosis(m): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
prettiest1: I wonder what she will tell her children when ask what happened to one side of her ear. May be she will say she was born that way lol.
grin grin
Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by prettiest1(f): 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
Acidosis:
grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by Acidosis(m): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2014

The woman has been dealing with her husband in-house via insults, plea, prayers, etc. This is the time to deal with the girl.

No woman would ignore a cheating husband completely.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by Wendy80(f): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
SS 3 shocked na wa #SMH
Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by parismarc: 12:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
The best thing she should have done is to cut off the husband's pe.nis since that is what is causing the whole wahala. Nonsense woman, as for the student.... No comment. Ebola and HIV awaits her if she continues towing that path.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
damiso:

Plus charged for Grevious Bodily Harm and Assault. Nonsense why she no bite the person wey slap her.Bully angry

Not excusing the 'other' woman (alot of women disagree with me on this that I don't know some desperate girls undecided) but I don't get why women attack the other woman and not their husband who is the person you have business with.
Everybody in this story deserves blame but the wife has no business confronting that gyal. At most, she may plead with her if she's got any vitriol it should be served only to her randy husband. Wives have no business fighting the 'other women'.

Husband and wife are lucky they are in Nigeria, otherwise one or both would be cooling their heels in some jail somewhere out of necessity, still they're not quite off the hook yet, if the girl's parents decide to seek redress.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
prettiest1: I wonder what she will tell her children when ask what happened to one side of her ear. May be she will say she was born that way lol.
A rabid dog bit it off when she wandered too far for her own good. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by prettiest1(f): 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
freshdude2: A rabid dog bit it off when she wandered too far for her own good. grin
But mum, why was it not your legs, were you backing the dog?

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by crackhaus: 1:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
Is the bite to the ear a little too dramatic? Hell yea...

Does the girl deserve to have her ear bitten off? Hell yea...

Basically, all the woman aimed to do in a dramatic karma-is-a-bytch but-you-need-to-learn-a-lesson-first style, was to remove that ear which clearly has no hearing function anymore:

aspaki: as the woman, in a rage, revealed that the girl had been dating her husband long before they got married last year and that she had had enough, after warning her to leave her husband alone, to no avail.
That girl got served grin

It takes two to tango...the man is guilty, the girl is equally guilty...are there no boys her age or unmarried single dudes around her

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
prettiest1: But mum, why was it not your legs, were you backing the dog?
Well, like I pointed out she wandered too far away from safety into the dog's territory, unwittingly of course, and being too comfortable let her guard down and shreeun, ear goes off. What a sad day it was. It remains to be seen if the other ear would survive another 16 years or nah.
Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by prettiest1(f): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
freshdude2: Well, like I pointed out she wandered too far away from safety into the dog's territory, unwittingly of course, and being too comfortable let her guard down and shreeun, ear goes off. What a sad day it was. It remains to be seen if the other ear would survive another 16 years or nah.
Lol. But that woman sha she is so hearty in this era of ebola, she is not afraid.
Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by SAMBARRY: 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hiaannn some girls no send that emotional issh to get to them o.they will say story. It's rather unfortunate the woman is fighting the wrong person. Ss3pikin.smh.aye ti baje.tufiaaaa
perry2020:
U can say that again!! I dunno where some women put their brain when it comes to issues like this,instead of her to attack emotionally with words(how would u feel if I take you to your parents and tell them what your doing with my husband,how do u think your mother would feel?,how would you feel if u have kids for a man and he is chasing a girl young enough to be his daughter) that would even hurt more than being a dog.the girl is a young girl now,bring herself so low to engage in this kind madness is just *****,she dint even catch them untop of each other just suspicion and she did this if she had now met them on her matrimonial bed or kitchen I bet she would have cut her body into pieces. Also a lesson to young girls who sleep around with married men.Parents train your children well,provide their needs in other for them not to fall victim of all these useless and shameless men who case after young girls and use small small change to entice them.
Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
Girls who have no respect for other women's marriages...get knocked out.

Wives who can't control their anger and handle their husbands' biatches well...spend time in jail

Husbands who can't zip it up...deserve both!
Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
I'm interested in this case,can anyone give me their contacts?
Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by beeevan: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
I doubt if she will spend any time anywhere, this is Naija. If you can't kill the rat, at least cut its tail and that's just what she did. I hope the ear went off with a chunk of her face undecided .

1 Like

Re: Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband by aspaki(m): 2:22am On Sep 07, 2014
hahahah

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed: Does Frequent Watching Of TV Affect An 8 Months Plus Baby Girl? / Shout Out 2my Mama..what Special Thing Can You Remember Your Mum With? / He Thinks His Wife Is Cheating On Him....What Should He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.