Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures (20736 Views)

PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos / Boat Mishap Along Port Harcourt-Bonny Sea Route (Pics At Viewers Discretion) / 10 Of The World’s Most Dangerous Prisons:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by stinville(m): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2014
Vanellope: 2. Crocodiles

I don’t know if it is really necessary to write down how dangerous crocodiles are. They can basically swallow you once with their big mouth.
Crocs are not sea creatures.
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by omenka(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2014
Crocs are not "sea" creatures.
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by omenka(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2014
stinville:
Crocs are not sea creatures.
This is so damn sureal!! After viewing the first page to see no one commented about the croc, I just clicked on the reply button, posted my reply, landed on page 3 and saw this just above mine!! Lol

cool

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2014
On point! The box jelly fish is just too dangerous

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 06, 2014
omenka: This is so damn sureal!! After viewing the first page to see no one commented about the croc, I just clicked on the reply button, posted my reply, landed on page 3 and saw this just above mine!! Lol

cool
Crocs live most of their life time in water...they only go on land to lay eggs or to bask in the sun....maybe the word 'sea' shldnt ve been used tho

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by darnley16(m): 10:21am On Sep 06, 2014
scarr: classic copy and paste......dis post is so wrong in many ways.
1) not all snakes are dangerous
2) crocodiles technically aren't SEA animals
3) lion fish should be in like 50th position, so many oda dangerous sea creatures abi u ne dey watch Nat geo ni?.

make I stop for here first
. Tru talk
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by omenka(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2014
FeverRay: Crocs live most of their life time in water...they only go on land to lay eggs or to bask in the sun....maybe the word 'sea' shldnt ve been used tho
Yeah. The word "aquatic" wouldave been most appropriate to cover all of the creatures listed. Crocs live in freshwater and not sea (salt water).
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2014
omenka: Yeah. The word "aquatic" wouldave been most appropriate to cover all of the creatures listed. Crocs live in freshwater and not sea (salt water).
yeah, talking as a biologist, but to a lay man, every water body is a sea/river
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2014
Vanellope: 2. Crocodiles

I don’t know if it is really necessary to write down how dangerous crocodiles are. They can basically swallow you once with their big mouth.

Swallow who?
It's you and not me.
Why must you use you?It must have been better you use general word instead of "you".
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2014
Caseless2: Na oyibo people you go warn. Wetin wan take me enta sea go swim? Wetin concern blackman with going to the sea to swim? Left to us all wild animals (both on land and sea) should be killed and none left to be filmed for animal documentary on NATGEO WILD.

Chai!
Na my best dstv channel una dey use style abuse so.
If I catch you! !!
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by tuffgongjo(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2014
No Piranha?
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 06, 2014
slap1: Nice list.
I'm hydrophobic. No need to worry much about these creatures.
Really? Same here.
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 06, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

Swallow who?
It's you and not me.
Why must you use you?It must have been better you use general word instead of "you".
Why you dey vex na?Lol. Don't worry, she doesnt mean 'you' specifically but in a general way. Albeit, she's wrong.
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by tuffgongjo(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2014
Chi59:
Really? Same here.
I hate swimming.
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 06, 2014
tuffgongjo: I hate swimming.
I don't even know how to swim.
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by jared007: 10:50am On Sep 06, 2014
Caseless2: Na oyibo people you go warn. Wetin wan take me enta sea go swim? Wetin concern blackman with going to the sea to swim? Left to us all wild animals (both on land and sea) should be killed and none left to be filmed for animal documentary on NATGEO WILD.
poor mindset. Some of these animals contain chemical compounds dat can be used medically 4 humans. Change ur mindset.
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Swarshtiger(m): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2014
grin grin na for onyibo land you go see such,if na naija dem for don kill am,turn am into pepe-soup since
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by piagetskinner(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2014
Where okporoko fish....the smell na die
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 06, 2014
tuffgongjo: No Piranha?
Piranha is nt as dangerous as u think. Forget about the films
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by spinna: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2014

And das why oyibos rule the world and we are "slaves"... because we dont explore and have dominion over nature like whites do.
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Caseless2: 10:58am On Sep 06, 2014
RFella:

Shuoo....yes na grin
naso grin
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by scarr: 10:59am On Sep 06, 2014
Funjosh:

I dont think Seun has any Law that forbids you from giving us ur own list.
do u need one?
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by tigonana: 11:03am On Sep 06, 2014
For swiming pool self I no sabi swim wettin I wan go do for ocean.!!!
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 06, 2014
bros, u are right joo, wetin concern me wit explorin d ocean, wen I neva no wetin I go chop dis morin,
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by mki: 11:08am On Sep 06, 2014
HerexG: Op you didn't mention Piranhas that eats ones flesh alive
Piranha is a fresh water fish.
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Caseless2: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2014
presegsADESIDA:

Chai!
Na my best dstv channel una dey use style abuse so.
If I catch you! !!
it is my favorite too, but i hate how those guys put their life on d line despite d danger involved jst to impress us.
I saw one guy rattled by rattle-snake when he tried to pull a stunt and, another lost his arm to gator's attack jst becos he wanted to prove his friend that he cud dare d gators in d water.
Na dat kain thing de scatter my head. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by 2scorehigh(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2014

Hahaha...

You really echoed my thots when I came to sea snakes.

I mean, wetin I dey go find for Indian abi Pacific ocean?
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 06, 2014
Wetin concern me, I go countinue to swim untill River Ogbese for Akure get dried....Who is joining in swimmin?

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Deejaygold(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2014
cool Na oyinbo people you go warn o. Watin consine me (African boy)
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Caseless2: 11:18am On Sep 06, 2014
jared007: poor mindset. Some of these animals contain chemical compounds dat can be used medically 4 humans. Change ur mindset.
make i hear word.
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by Caseless2: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2014
spinna:

And das why oyibos rule the world and we are "slaves"... because we dont explore and have dominion over nature like whites do.
are u sure?
Re: The 10 Most Dangerous Sea Creatures by 190theclown: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2014
I gotta admit, Ive gone deep sea diving a few times and we are always on the look out for these creatures

nice one OP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Forum Participation Guidelines / 7 Types Of Lies People Tell / What Are The Addictions You Want To Stop In This 2020?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.