Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,165 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

Look At What Kelly Roland Is Doing Even With Her Pregnancy - Great - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Look At What Kelly Roland Is Doing Even With Her Pregnancy - Great (590 Views)

What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us / My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Look At What Kelly Roland Is Doing Even With Her Pregnancy - Great by jaylister(m): 8:01am On Sep 06, 2014
nd who be 33-years-old now no reason the belle way she get, with her belle see the kind of exercise she dey do to make her strong gidigba. If you look her well you go see the shoe them dey call Nike Sneakers and Nike Cap nai she wear so with brazier way b like white o. the exercise she dey do so good for women way get belle o, if ur wife get belle abeg make sure she do tinz like dis, e go help her well well.

Source: http://jokebase..com/2014/08/look-at-what-kelly-roland-is-doing-even.html

Re: Look At What Kelly Roland Is Doing Even With Her Pregnancy - Great by zube01(m): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2014
Naija women!pls don't try this!

(1) (Reply)

UVM Student And Professor Conquer Stuttering Together / 10 Ways To Attract Mosquitoes / Endoscopic Ultrasound In India Gives Accurate Result In Diagnosing Cancers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.