Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us (31019 Views)

Help: My Neighbour's Son Can Not Raise His Hands N Legs / Nigeria Alert!: Zika Virus In UK, What Is FG Doing To Protect Us / What Exactly Is The Microwave Doing To Your Food? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by Nobody: 1:39am On Nov 19, 2015
We should be greatful for the ban of that small generator, why? Because The environmental toxicity due to oily fumes emitted by this little machine is very deadly, that i can honestly tell you if you have had it fumes always in your environment and obviously have been breathing it, meehn, you have been seating on a long thing because you have been initiating a process to getting your lungs and hearts in a bad unfixable health conditions, your condition will surely be worst than a chain smoker( whom is liable to die young). Someone had to safe us from ourselves.

Another accomplist on this serious environment pollution and health hazard threat common in our environment is the popular tricycle(keke napep), honestly should get the ban too.

Reason being that the combustion system of this two machines are although economical due to its top fuel efficient utilization ability, i mean it saves fuel in long working hours, but lets mind our health more and embrace this bans.

Looking at the available option in the market there are other brands offering almost same fuel utilization efficiency and extremely low prices and good quality built engines to reducing the health hazard in our environments, you can check this brands to confirm.
The small businesses can embrace this other options.
I have been victim to the unheathy voltage supply of this "i better pass my neighbour" generator, its burnt a few of my phone chargers, which gets me wondering why it chooses to blow up charges and some other home appliances but wont power a refrigerator, infact, appliances like a barber clipper will reciprocate the sound emitted by this generator (which travels in its unheathy voltage).

LETS BE GRATEFUL TO THIS BAN, ITS A NICE ONE AND SHOULD BE COMMENDED, SAY NO TO JUNK APPLIANCES POLLUTING OUR ENVIRONMENTS, CAUSING US GREAT HEALTH IMPLICATIONS, WE DESERVE BETTER WITH OUR HARD EARN MONEY.

Whats the point making all the money when you wont live to enjoy the fruits of your labour, Thank you Mr president for safing us from ourselves.

#remain bless

__VINEHANDS__

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 19, 2015
I didn't read this rubbish cos the title said it all! Grateful my black arse!

36 Likes

Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by Meeloreh(f): 8:23am On Nov 19, 2015
People won't admit the havoc, Nigerians- dieing slowly since 1800.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by dominique(f): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2015
True there has been quite a number of avoidable deaths caused by this generator but outrightly banning it is a bit extreme. Stabilize power first, then those things will be history.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by damton(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2015
WELL SAID

1 Like

Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by lasisi69(f): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2015
End time facts.. It's not ideal after all but what's up those that can't afford the big ones

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by PLANETMARS(m): 9:01am On Nov 19, 2015
U eat meat cancer,u drink beer diabetes,u straf babe hiv,u shake ur pardi ebola, u on gen environmental pollution shit! Abegiii all die na die.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by tolexy007(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2015
undecided
Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by whirlwind7(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2015
ViNeHaNds:
We should be greatful for the ban of that small generator, why? Because The environmental toxicity due to oily fumes emitted by this little machine is very deadly, that i can honestly tell you if you have had it fumes always in your environment and obviously have been breathing it, meehn, you have been seating on a long thing because you have been initiating a process to getting your lungs and hearts in a bad unfixable health conditions, your condition will surely be worst than a chain smoker( whom is liable to die young). Someone had to safe us from ourselves.
Another accomplist on this serious environment pollution and health hazard threat common in our environment is the popular tricycle(keke napep), honestly should get the ban too.

Bunch of rubbish!
So, you mean the small, portable generators emit more pollutants than the bigger, petrol powered ones that were not banned? The bigger generators don't emit pollutants too?
How did you come to this conclusion? Also advocating for bans on tricycles...are you insinuating that tricycles emit more carbon that cars, vans, buses and trucks? Someone woke up this morning and posted unsubstantiated and imaginary rants, and a mod who doesn't know any better brought it to the front page. Way to go!

In a rotten economy where unemployment is at it's highest, where epileptic power supply doesn't encourage small businesses, and the government came up with this policy...and you justify it by claiming that smaller generators emit more pollutants than bigger ones! Well, you deserve the sort of government you have.
Explain to struggling hair dressers, barbers, football viewing center operators, business center operators, mobile POS operators, football betting operators, and the millions of poor rural dwellers who are not connected to the national grid that your government want them to purchase bigger generators so they can live healthier lives.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by jliusadura(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2015
Let people buy big generator and share power instead of each person producing carbon monoxide. That way we can reduce pollution pending when there would be stable electricity.

3 Likes

Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by gudluckgreat(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2015
jcmaiah:
I didn't read this rubbish cos the title said it all! Grateful my black arse!
You no suppose comment na if u no get time to read am.. Even in every nonsense there is sense my brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by theplushist: 9:02am On Nov 19, 2015
Maybe you are a dependant. You probably stay in Lekki and don't know how light gets to your appartment. You are probably a teenager typing away mindlessly at his phone.
If you understood how the average business owner survives. How the tailor, the hairdresser, the barber.. Survives.

Yes you probably don't know how Iya amuda's baby cries at night and won't shut up until the fan is on. Bans AMUDA puts on her small gen because Nepa would never ever give them light.
How even the ordinary blogger who sees electricity only once in 3 days and has to put on the gen every 3 hours survives, you won't spew such ignorance.

75 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 19, 2015
Ok
Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 19, 2015
Before you ban the means the poor man sees light give him a stable power supply.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by franklingud(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2015
End time generator grin lipsrsealed
Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by Segadem(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2015
Is op a primary 3 pupil? How can u spell Grateful as greatful?

2 Likes

Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by gurunlocker: 9:02am On Nov 19, 2015
Pollution? so big gen don't cause pollution?

if you don't know what to write, pls go and play with your toy.

Government that promised additional 4000MW every year have wasted 6 months doing nothing, and now the next thing Is to ban generator most people are using for their business.

before banning the generator, there must have been an alternative. I Wonder who advice bubu, or he just wake up to make silly decision.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by tempex88(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2015
!
Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by stexsy(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2015
What alternative has he given?

Bubu the joker
Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by Segadem(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2015
Dominiquez:
Before you ban the means the poor man sees light give him a stable power supply.
Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by Sasuwa(f): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2015
Ad
Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by mimicious(f): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2015
dominique:
True there has been quite a number of avoidable deaths caused by this generator but outrightly banning it is a bit extreme. Stabilize power first, then those things will be history.

I agree with you
Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by dunsman(f): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2015
ohhhh but how will i cope, well make i go buy from chinedu first cause bloggers needs light and no stable electricity yet

1 Like

Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2015
you make sense bro.. kudos
Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2015
Okay
Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by gamaliel121(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2015
Nice one
Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by pstnicodemus(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2015
This is change indeed and this means we should start using Lantern again

2 Likes

Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by frank1998(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2015
Wow... is like u ar in d buisness of selling big generators

1 Like

Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by psyqs(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2015
End time angry
Re: What The Small Generator (I Better Pass My Neighbour) Is Doing To Us by looseweight: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2015
True talk

Check my do for how to loose weight naturally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Using Libido-Enhancing Drugs - NAFDAC Warns Nigerians / What Is Function Of Alomo Bitter In The Body System / Community Panics Over Decaying Body In Lagos State-owned Gardens (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.