Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,015 members, 7,953,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) (1607 Views)

Is Salvation Through Only Christianity Alone? / i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! / Why Christianity Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by eyeopener: 8:51am On Sep 06, 2014
WHY ONLY CHRISTIANITY IS RECOGNIZED BY GOD

In the beginning Abraham had a wife, her name was Sarah. Sarah had a slave, her name was Hagar. God promised Abraham that he was going to have a son, Isaac but the fulfillment of the promise tarried. Sarah advised Abraham to go into Hagar , her slave for him not to die childless. Abraham met with Hagar and the result was the birth of Ishmael.

The Covenant

Genesis 17:19
And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

Genesis 17:20
And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.

Genesis 17:21
But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year

This covenant is confirmed in the Quran:

Surah 29:27] And We bestowed on him Isaac and Jacob, and We established the prophethood and the Scripture among his seed, and We gave him his reward in the world, and lo! in the Hereafter he verily is among the righteous.

True, God blessed Ishmael because he was the seed of Abraham but had no covenant of prophethood with him. His covenant was with Isaac. Both the bible and quran confirm it (Gen. 17:19-21, Quran 29:27). God could not have sent a prophet through Ishmael seed, i.e Muhammad.

The reality is that, true to God’s covenant with Isaac, all of the prophets came through Isaac’s lineage up to Jesus Christ.

Jesus Is The Last Prophet From God the Father

Mark 12:1-7
And he began to speak unto them by parables. A certain man planted a vineyard, and set an hedge about it, and digged a place for the winefat, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country.

And at the season he sent to the husbandmen a servant, that he might receive from the husbandmen of the fruit of the vineyard.

And they caught him, and beat him, and sent him away empty.

And again he sent unto them another servant; and at him they cast stones, and wounded him in the head, and sent him away shamefully handled.

And again he sent another; and him they killed, and many others; beating some, and killing some.

Having yet therefore one son, his wellbeloved, he sent him also last unto them, saying, They will reverence my son.

But those husbandmen said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and the inheritance shall be ours.'

Having yet therefore one son and the last is indicative of the truth that Jesus is the last to be sent by God.

Jesus is He Who sends Prophets After Him

Matthew 23:34
"Therefore, behold, I am sending you prophets and wise men and scribes; some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues, and persecute from city to city,

Therefore any prophet not sent by Jesus to preach His Gospel is a false prophet.

Some of the True Prophets Sent by Jesus

Ephesians 4:10-11
He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

Acts 15:32
And Judas and Silas, being prophets also themselves, exhorted the brethren with many words, and confirmed them.

Acts 10:43
To him bear all the prophets witness, that through his name every one that believeth on him shall receive remission of sins.

Muhammad was not a prophet from Jesus and his teachings contradict that of Jesus.

Jesus Gospel is God’s Final Message to the World

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Only the Gospel of Jesus should be preached till the end will come, i.e till Judgment Day. This does not allow for Islam or any other religion to come.

Unfortunately, muslim try to find the source of Islam in the Bible, both in the Old Testament and New Testament. All these are fabrications. Every bible prophecy talks only about Jesus.

Matthew 21:43: 43 Therefore I tell you, "the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a different nation" producing the fruits of it.

Who was Jesus addressing in that verse? The answered is in verse 45: "And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them". Therefore Jesus was addressing the chief priests and Pharisees as a NATION. The kingdom was actually taken away from them and given to the Christian as a NATION.

Referring to the Christians to whom the Kingdom has been given, the bible says: But ye are a chosen generation, a ROYAL PRIESTHOOD, an HOLY NATION, a peculiar people......(I Peter 2:9).

A study of the verse reveals: PRIESTHOOD has been transferred from the Priests and Pharisees to the Christians as a HOLY NATION.

MUHAMMAD IN THE BIBLE:

HOLY SPIRIT

Muhammad’s grandfather’s name was Muttaleb, his father was Abdullai. They were idol worshipers – Satan’s devotees. How could the Holy Spirit of God be born by servants of the Devil. Impossible. Besides, even the Quran does not call Muhammad the Holy Spirit but “messenger.

MUHAMMAD THE PROPHESIED PROPHET

Nowhere did the Bible talk about Muhammad or islam. Muslims fabricated it. Jesus said Moses and other prophets spoke concerning Him, not Muhammad:

And beginning at Moses and ALL prophets, [/b]he expounded unto them in [b]ALL the Scriptures the things concerning HIMSELF (Luke 24:27).

And he (Jesus) said unto them, these are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were WRITTEN in the law of Moses and the PROPHETS and in psalms concerning ME (Jesus). Luke 24:44
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by eyeopener: 1:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
I thought the muslims would try to debunk the absolute truth. They are silent as they were in the muslim section before mac angrily deleted it even though the thread contains no offence.
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by Zikdik(m): 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2014

2 Likes

Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by eyeopener: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
Zikdik: Which kain blockhead be this?
Proving the Bible with the Bible.

I doubt if you can see well.
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by JesusisLord85: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
eyeopener:

Who was Jesus addressing in that verse? The answered is in verse 45: "And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them". Therefore Jesus was addressing the chief priests and Pharisees as a NATION. The kingdom was actually taken away from them and given to the Christian as a NATION.

Referring to the Christians to whom the Kingdom has been given, the bible says: But ye are a chosen generation, a ROYAL PRIESTHOOD, an HOLY NATION, a peculiar people......(I Peter 2:9).

A study of the verse reveals: PRIESTHOOD has been transferred from the Priests and Pharisees to the Christians as a HOLY NATION.

The other nation is Ephraim, i.e. Northern Israel.
Which nation of christians? Utter nonsense. Up until Acts 11, Christ was preached only to the Jews (those of the Kingdom of Judah).

Read this post and understand the truth of the gentiles.

https://www.nairaland.com/1885089/gentiles-irrefutable-proof-modern-day-christianity
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by lepasharon(f): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
How can Christianity be recognised by God when it has pagan origins ?

1 Like

Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by JesusisLord85: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2014
lepasharon: How can Christianity be recognised by God when it has pagan origins ?

Salvation is of the Jews.
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by eyeopener: 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Salvation is of the Jews.

Salvation is of the Jews? You lack the right knowledge of the bible.

Go ye therefore and teach ALL NATIONS, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost (Mat. 28,19).

Your username is fraudulent, I can expect any less from a fraudster.
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by eyeopener: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
lepasharon: How can Christianity be recognised by God when it has pagan origins ?

Says who? Fabrications by haters of Christianity.
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by JesusisLord85: 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
eyeopener:

Salvation is of the Jews? You lack the right knowledge of the bible.

Your username is fraudulent, I can expect any less from a fraudster.

Please explain how it is fraudulent.

Was Yahshua not a man of Judah? Of the SEED of Joseph?

Your white jesus, according to you, had no father, and came to bring everyone back into covenant. Funny that, the 'everyone' you speak of were never in the covenant in the first place.

"Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews"
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by eyeopener: 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
JesusisLord85:

The other nation is Ephraim, i.e. Northern Israel.
Which nation of christians? Utter nonsense. Up until Acts 11, Christ was preached only to the Jews (those of the Kingdom of Judah).

Read this post and understand the truth of the gentiles.

https://www.nairaland.com/1885089/gentiles-irrefutable-proof-modern-day-christianity

Stack ignorance. So I Peter 2:9 is addressing Norther Israel? Read I Peter 1:1 and discover your error.
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by eyeopener: 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Please explain how it is fraudulent.

Was Yahshua not a man of Judah? Of the SEED of Joseph?

Your white jesus, according to you, had no father, and came to bring everyone back into covenant. Funny that, the 'everyone' you speak of were never in the covenant in the first place.

"Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews"

With what you have written, Jesus is not your Lord. Your username is fraudulent.
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by JesusisLord85: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
eyeopener:

With what you have written, Jesus is not your Lord. Your username is fraudulent.

Please highlight the sentence which offends you. Let me help you here.
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by JesusisLord85: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
eyeopener:

Stack ignorance. So I Peter 2:9 is addressing Norther Israel? Read I Peter 1:1 and discover your error.

1 Peter 1:1 "Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,"

Who was "scattered"? Northern Israel.

James lets you know this dude.

James 1:1 "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

Understand the law and prophets, and your new testament won't seem like a maze to you any longer.

And read my post in its entirety. Your response was too fast, which suggests you have not read it.

Shalom
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by eyeopener: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Please highlight the sentence which offends you. Let me help you here.

I cannot highlight anything, am using phone now.

You mean you have given up on your error of 'Northen Israel?'. Read I Peter 1:1 and state whom Peter was talking to. Smh!
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by eyeopener: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
JesusisLord85:

1 Peter 1:1 "Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,"

Who was "scattered"? Northern Israel.

James lets you know this dude.

James 1:1 "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

Understand the law and prophets, and your new testament won't seem like a maze to you any longer.

And read my post in its entirety. Your response was too fast, which suggests you have not read it.

Shalom

You are making the same mistake, man! James 1:1 was talking to the twelves tribes of Israel, while I Peter 1:1 was talking to strangers scattered even to Asia.

Your argument is not constructive and people like you make non-Christian mock Christianity. Smh!
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by JesusisLord85: 3:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
eyeopener:

You are making the same mistake, man! James 1:1 was talking to the twelves tribes of Israel, while I Peter 1:1 was talking to strangers scattered even to Asia.

Your argument is not constructive and people like you make non-Christian mock Christianity. Smh!

Haha these people taught the same people scattered abroad.

What did Peter say about Paul.

2 Peter 3:15-16
15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;"As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction."

Let's look at the prophets to see who was scattered.

Deut 28:64 And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

Ezekiel 22:15 And I will scatter thee among the heathen, and disperse thee in the countries, and will consume thy filthiness out of thee.

Psalms 60:1 "O God, thou hast cast us off, thou hast scattered us, thou hast been displeased; O turn thyself to us again."

To scatter MUST mean that which was scattered was once held together. Why the heck would that be true of the other nations.

My brother, there is no new religion. Yahshua is the fulfilment of prophecies that date back to even Enoch. Funny, none of those mention anything like creating a religion, lead by the heathen. That would just be ridiculous.

Shalom
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by eyeopener: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Haha these people taught the same people scattered abroad.

What did Peter say about Paul.

2 Peter 3:15-16
15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;"As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction."

Let's look at the prophets to see who was scattered.

Deut 28:64 And the Lord shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

Ezekiel 22:15 And I will scatter thee among the heathen, and disperse thee in the countries, and will consume thy filthiness out of thee.

Psalms 60:1 "O God, thou hast cast us off, thou hast scattered us, thou hast been displeased; O turn thyself to us again."

To scatter MUST mean that which was scattered was once held together. Why the heck would that be true of the other nations.

My brother, there is no new religion. Yahshua is the fulfilment of prophecies that date back to even Enoch. Funny, none of those mention anything like creating a religion, lead by the heathen. That would just be ridiculous.

Shalom

How are those places you quoted talking about Norther Israel alone as you said the NATION being referred to by Peter was Northern Israel? What happened to other parts of Israel?

But come my friend, why all your oppositions if truly you are a Christian? It is this same you who said salvation is of the Jews against the words of Jesus in Mat. 28:19 and some other verses of the NT.

Besides, don't you know the aims of the thread? I tried to disabuse the mind of muslims who erroneously are claiming the Arab is the nation Jesus said he was going to transfer God's kingdom, meaning islam is the new kingdom.

The next thing you would say is call my post''utter nonsense''. What do you mean by that? How is this in support of the truth that the new nation is the Christian body and not islam? Mind your language if you are a Christian.

Shalom!
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by JesusisLord85: 4:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
eyeopener:

How are those places you quoted talking about Norther Israel alone as you said the NATION being referred to by Peter was Northern Israel? What happened to other parts of Israel?

But come my friend, why all your oppositions if truly you are a Christian? It is this same you who said salvation is of the Jews against the words of Jesus in Mat. 28:19 and some other verses of the NT.

Besides, don't you know the aims of the thread? I tried to disabuse the mind of muslims who erroneously are claiming the Arab is the nation Jesus said he was going to transfer God's kingdom, meaning islam is the new kingdom.

The next thing you would say is call my post''utter nonsense''. What do you mean by that? How is this in support of the truth that the new nation is the Christian body and not islam? Mind your language if you are a Christian.

Shalom!

The arabs, the sons of Ishmael, are raging as always.

Gen 16:12 "And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren."

Do not concern yourself with these terrorists.

My issue is with the 'chirstianity' that came from Rome.

Read my whole post in the thread I started about the the gentiles. There you will see precepts that prove that the 'gentiles' being taught the scriptures, are the people the prophets wrote would find mercy i.e. the Northern tribes of Israel. When I say northern, I am not talking about geographical context, as they were, by this time, not a nation, and were scattered abroad.

But anyway, all concerning this topic is written in that thread. I urge you to read it.

You are the descendant of Jacob. And we must worship the Most High and keep his commandments. The problem is, today's christians tell you that the commandments ate done away with. That is not true. But I digress. Please read the thread.

Shalom
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by olaeffect(m): 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

please note the word "everyone" that is why the Bible is translated into hundreds of languages so that none could trick others; they however chose to seek out all truth from it.
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by JesusisLord85: 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
olaeffect: Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

please note the word "everyone" that is why the Bible is translated into hundreds of languages so that none could trick others; they however chose to seek out all truth from it.

to the Jew first...hmm, there is a precept for that.

https://www.nairaland.com/1839362/short-lessons-lesson-1-why

And are you sure what 'everyone means'? haha New thread coming to address that too
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by shaneroberts26: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
KEEP ON FOOLING AROUND
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by olaeffect(m): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
JesusisLord85:

to the Jew first...hmm, there is a precept for that.

https://www.nairaland.com/1839362/short-lessons-lesson-1-why

And are you sure what 'everyone means'? haha New thread coming to address that too

maybe we just backup a bit to John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life"

Note: "the world" and "whosoever"

And I know you know what is written concerning the simplicity of the scripture.

I don't know your point in all these yet but be rest assured that I love you with the love of Christ.
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by JesusisLord85: 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
olaeffect:

maybe we just backup a bit to John 3:16
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life"

Note: "the world" and "whosoever"

And I know you know what is written concerning the simplicity of the scripture.

I don't know your point in all these yet but be rest assured that I love you with the love of Christ.

1 John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Romans 9:13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Isaiah 45:17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by olaeffect(m): 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
JesusisLord85:

1 John 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Isaiah 45:17 But Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

What is the point? please enlighten me.
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by JesusisLord85: 12:45am On Sep 07, 2014
olaeffect:

What is the point? please enlighten me.

https://www.nairaland.com/1891372/god-loved-world-casting-down

Be enlightened
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by malvisguy212: 6:28am On Sep 07, 2014
JesusisLord85:

your knowledge of the scripture is Soooo weak, the context of that verse you quote was referring to material riches of the world.

Acts 1:6-8[the context is preaching the gospel to all nation] 6 Then they gathered around him and asked him, “Lord, are you at this time
going to restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7 He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has
set by his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes
on you; and you will be my witnesses in
Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria,
and to the ends of the EARTH.”

NOTICE VERSE 8 AGAIN. HOW WILL YOU TELL THE WHOLE EARTH YOU WITNESS JESUS? IS IT NOT BY PREACHING TO THEM?
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by malvisguy212: 6:33am On Sep 07, 2014
where is your prove? I can use your well trusted hadith and prove to you that the way you guys worship Allah, that is how pagan worship there gods. Islam is the continuation of worshiping pagan.
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by JesusisLord85: 8:43am On Sep 07, 2014
malvisguy212: your knowledge of the scripture is Soooo weak, the context of that verse you quote was referring to material riches of the world.

Acts 1:6-8[the context is preaching the gospel to all nation] 6 Then they gathered around him and asked him, “Lord, are you at this time
going to restore the kingdom to Israel?” 7 He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has
set by his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes
on you; and you will be my witnesses in
Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria,
and to the ends of the EARTH.”

NOTICE VERSE 8 AGAIN. HOW WILL YOU TELL THE WHOLE EARTH YOU WITNESS JESUS? IS IT NOT BY PREACHING TO THEM?

Look at this infant talking.

I made a thread to thrash out this topic in full, rather than small bites. Read and understand.

Proverbs 18:13 "He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him."
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by malvisguy212: 9:06am On Sep 07, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Look at this infant talking.

I made a thread to thrash out this topic in full, rather than small bites. Read and understand.

Proverbs 18:13 "He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him."

I don't like to engage a brother in unfruitfull aguement.let me hit the direct question.

Are you trying to say jesus did not die for the world,only the jews?salvation is only for the jews? I will recommend this film for you"john hus" try and watch it.
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by JesusisLord85: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2014
malvisguy212: I don't like to engage a brother in unfruitfull aguement.let me hit the direct question.

Are you trying to say jesus did not die for the world,only the jews?salvation is only for the jews? I will recommend this film for you"john hus" try and watch it.
w

Firstly, did you read the post I referred you to? It is really that you should reply, I realised it is a big enough topic it deserves more explanation.

I cannot watch a film directed by the men who enslaved my people. What truth can I glean from them.

When the oyinbo tells you something, it must be true. Yet your own brother is teaching you truths and precepts, and you don't want to hear. You want him to watch a movie about the white Jesus they created, and you want me to believe a doctrine contrary to what is spoken of in the law and the prophets.

It shall not be done.

Shalom
Re: The Root (Why Only Christianity Is Recognized By God) by malvisguy212: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2014
JesusisLord85: w

Firstly, did you read the post I referred you to? It is really that you should reply, I realised it is a big enough topic it deserves more explanation.

I cannot watch a film directed by the men who enslaved my people. What truth can I glean from them.

When the oyinbo tells you something, it must be true. Yet your own brother is teaching you truths and precepts, and you don't want to hear. You want him to watch a movie about the white Jesus they created, and you want me to believe a doctrine contrary to what is spoken of in the law and the prophets.

It shall not be done.

Shalom
can you do me a favour by answering my question? The death of Jesus christ, is it for mankind or only for the jews?

Somtin tell me you are an ex athiest, I strongly believe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Sin Do You Consider Most Common ? / MUSLIMS SLAUGHTER 10,000 CHRISTIANS AND DESTROY 13,000 CHURCHES IN NIGERIA / The Year Of The Elephant - The Attempt To Destroy The Kaaba Of Mecca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.