Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,495 members, 7,847,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

I Spent 9 Years In The University -AY - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Spent 9 Years In The University -AY (494 Views)

Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) / I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin / TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Spent 9 Years In The University -AY by odedeyi01: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-iKgMzGgTLdQ/VAq3NphPY4I/AAAAAAABO3Q/gXN0gxBA-Nw/s280/DSC_3420.jpg[/img]
Comedian AY told Punch about his educational struggle and how he overcame it...

I don’t like talking about this. But, yes, I spent nine years in the university but not as a failure as some people may assume. But I had to set my priorities right. It was tough I had to joggle so many jobs to make ends meet. I also had to cater to my siblings and I was a victim of different circumstances on campus.”

On why he hasn't joined politics

“You do not put your hand in the mouth of a lion because you see your colleagues doing the same. Those who have indicated interest in vying for political positions must have weighed the pros and cons before deciding to do so. I have also weighed the pros and cons and my ministry has not moved to that site yet
More @ http://www..com/2014/09/comedian-ay-explains-why-he-spent-9.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Offers Nicki Minaj N50million For Collaboration - Could This Be True? / Happy 68th Birthday To King Sunny Ade / Sir Shina Peters Performance In New York City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.