Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin (45995 Views)

Ubi Franklin Opens Restaurant For Lilian Esoro, His Wife (Photos) / Kcee Flaunts His N30Million Diamond Wrist Watch (Pics, Video) / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by candycrushsoda: 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
Earlier today, former Made Men Music Group (MMMG) artiste Emma Nyra denied dating her former boss Ubi Franklin in an interview with Golden Icons.

The singer swore she never dated Ubi but doesn’t mind dating Iyanya, Lynxxx or Reminisce.

Probably feeling disrespected, Ubi Franklin who normally keeps his relationships under wraps, has decided to let the cat out of the bag. The newly engaged label executive revealed he was sleeping with Emma Nyra and managing her brand at the same time.

Speaking with TheCable in a tell-it-all interview, Ubi disclosed he and the US returnee were actually an item as most fans and industry pundits suspected.

In his own words, “I was dating Emma Nyra and the relationship didn’t go as I thought it should have gone. When you’re dating somebody and you are the boss, there are things you can’t tell your wife or your girlfriend. But if you say it to an employee you are dating, they tend to misbehave. Like, if you tell the others to do something, they will obey without thinking about it. It’s not only me but it has happened to a lot of people, but that is the business lesson I’ve learnt in my life.”

Ubi who managed to keep the relationship under wraps futher stated the relationship affected his life adversely.

According to him, “That relationship made me cut off a lot of people and it also made me feel like everybody wanted the same ‘cake’ I was having. I spent a lot of time trying to beef people when I am not supposed to. It really dealt me a big blow. I decided in the end that it doesn’t make any sense and we both understood that and moved on.”

Ubi futher admitted he made terrible business decisions by investing so much money on his former girlfriend. Claiming he spent close to N30 million on Emma Nyra, Ubi said, “I don’t think that I have spent as much money on Iyanya as I’ve spent on Emma Nyra. Emma has like nine videos at about N3.5m.”

Ubi however seems to have moved on as he recently proposed to Nollywood actress Lilian Esoro and they are both planning to tie the knot later this year. He met his wife-to-be at a friend’s party and promptly told her he was interested in marriage and soon enough they maintained a low-key relationship until they both made their relationship public.

Ubi who is obviously love-struck praised his new girlfriend describing her as someone he has always wanted. He quipped, “She’s everything I can ever ask God for. She’s very brilliant, she can cook. She’s usually quiet and more reserved. She’s not one of those actresses who are just out there and all over the place. She’s very subtle with everything she does.“

http://www.radar.ng/gist/i-was-sleeping-with-emma-nyra-i-spent-almost-n30million-on-her-ubi-franklin/

5 Likes

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by hatux: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
And the biitch said, she never dated him and lover-boy even spent so much of his dough on her...

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Ahmed0336(m): 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Emma Nyra sha undecided
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Airforce1(m): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
Note to self: never date an employee.

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Oliandre(m): 6:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
The headline sha!

1 Like

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Busted!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by dkronicle(m): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
Bitchez stories everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by alexis007(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
i thought he knew the drill.......hoes ain't loyal since time immemorial

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by arinolaa(f): 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
Emma Nyra don fall my hand. I thought she just said she and the guy never dey. Na wa ooo.
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by icebebe(f): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
I dnt even lik d gal sef

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by axortedbabe(f): 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
That girl wey no get talent,e be lyk say they force am do music...if u lyk spend trillion,if d talent no dey,e no dey..
In other news..lilian esoro is a beta option tho..

36 Likes

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by phrezzz: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
To think the hoe swore to God they didnt date. . . wtf

3 Likes

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Young03(m): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
U spent 30mill, u knw sleep more dan 30tyms wt her?

Ubi ,it is called...trade by barter.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by lordkrato(m): 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ehen......

Well... a Big [size=78pt]K[/size] for Him... sad

Ehen... for people who are interested in making N2,000/Hour making deliveries around your area, Kindly mail logistics@mycreditme.com with your name, sex and location.

8 Likes

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by EmmySparky(m): 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
Another kim k and amber rose in the making...hoes with no talent...I call this high classed runs...nothing more...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by lordkrato(m): 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
axortedbabe:
That girl wey no get talent,e be lyk say they force am do music...if u lyk spend trillion,if d talent no dey,e no dey..
In other news..lilian esoro is a beta option tho..

Who are you to judge?

Naija babes sef.... sad

1 Like

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by gbolaskblog(m): 10:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
ok, Claiming he spent close to N30 million on Emma Nyra Ubi, How Market?? grin grin grin

Me dey look for curvy babe jare...
9 Reasons Curvy Girls Are Better In Bed HERE=>http://www.bwgist.com/2015/04/9-reasons-curvy-girls-are-better-in-bed.html
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by veekid(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
na ur chops
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by MrNL(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
NL babes b like, o boi see job opportunity o,we fit apply?

1 Like

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by LewisO: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
How does this affect me?

1 Like

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Sijo01(f): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Na your cup of tea
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Sweetcollins: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Make we com dey cry
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by CountDracula(m): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Weytin con concern us?
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by folabayo1(f): 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Sharp babe angry
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
ok
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by eleko1: 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
undecided her toto nah Aluminium/gold lipsrsealed undecided sad shocked.Liar angry .The useless man won't give/assist the needy that cry for help but like to invest in toto

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by folabayo1(f): 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
The babe sharp die grin
Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by ideology(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
Why can't things that were done in camera remain discrete from public domain.

Anyway, none of my business.
But I don't like reading trash …

3 Likes

Re: I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin by seedorfg(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
shoro niyen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timaya's Iconcur Event Photos / Daniella Okeke Vacations In Dubai (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo And Her Mother, Olubunmi Fetuga Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.