Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,148 members, 7,860,118 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack (3740 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / Sahara Reporters Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by engineerboat(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
omololu2020: siriusblack ko,siriusblue ni,,u want me to bliv morale x hight,yet gwoza and bama r both under d control of boko haram,i will neva bliv any security person for now,cox even olukolade lied to us dat nigeria army has rescued d chibok gals,so who x siriusblack,,,,d only reason i can bliv morale x high x for u tokunboh to get ur video camera n start showin me bama under d control of nigerian army
have you visited @Sirusblack thread on "Picture of nigerian army in the north eastern thertre'.

Please take your time to go thorugh siriusblack thread to know who He is. before spewing .......... out of your mouth"

Thanks
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by celeron40(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
Welcome back Sirius...I actually thought you were KIA...but please...enough of all these your story telling...We are losing against boko haram...stop telling us annoying lies..Don't let us lose the respect we have for you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by engineerboat(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
omololu2020: if u fink ur dad is not makin sense,y did u quote me,,,mumusin
It should not come this level Man,

Siriusblack is not the type that will decieve you with words.

However you are entitled to your opinion, but lets us all join hands together behind our gallant men in the battle field,

Let me inform you on a serious note, your little comments of encouragement is more than the bullet in their Guns. Take that.

If you cannot trust men-in army, but you can trust Sarliar Reporter abi.

Continu, God see us.
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by engineerboat(m): 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
celeron40: Welcome back Sirius...I actually thought you were KIA...but please...enough of all these your story telling...We are losing against boko haram...stop telling us annoying lies..Don't let us lose the respect we have for you Sir.

How did you know he is telling you lies,

Are you in maiduguri to believe Sarliar reporter, or seriusblack in the battle field
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by celeron40(m): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
engineerboat:

Are you in maiduguri to believe Sarliar reporter, or seriusblack in the battle field
Boko haram is in control of Bama, Gworza, and some LGAs in Yobe state...Let's be honest with ourselves..
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by engineerboat(m): 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
atlwireles:

You are paid by boko haram, so I understand your outrage.

Please don mind them;

He has failed to realized dat Nigerians contribute largely to what is going on in the North now.

If Army Talk, nigerians will say Army talk too much,
I they did not talk, they will say, army are not informing the people on the situation,

Hmmmmmm.

This war will be won. Darkness cannot withstand the light.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by engineerboat(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
celeron40: Boko haram is in control of Bama, Gworza, and some LGAs in Yobe state...Let's be honest with ourselves..
From saliar Reporter shey,

Nigerians, Nigerians,

O di owo wa oooooooo,

This war must be won,

Since all of us cannot carry Gun,

Lets us all support our men and women in battle with every opportunities that we have

we should not join force with the PULL-THEM-DOWN enemies from within and without.

VICTORY IS SURE
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
More bullets to your gun!
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by VirginFinder: 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
atlwireles:

You are paid by boko haram, so I understand your outrage.

No sense! Thank God you couldn't repudiate any of my points.

Honestly, you are a loser!! Conscience is an open wound, only the truth can heal it. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery bro!!!

I won't let people like you have leeway.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by VirginFinder: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
engineerboat:

Please don mind them;

He has failed to realized dat Nigerians contribute largely to what is going on in the North now.

I they did not talk, they will say, army are not informing the people on the situation,

Hmmmmmm.

@bolded
How?

Is it the masses that have allowed the war to drag on for so long?

Is it the masses that said the army should not unleash their full rage on the insurgents from the word go despite the declaration of state of emergency?

Is it the masses that run the army?

na wa for you o

haba!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by engineerboat(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
VirginFinder:

@bolded
How?

Is it the masses that have allowed the war to drag on for so long?

Is it the masses that said the army should not unleash their full rage on the insurgents from the word go despite the declaration of state of emergency?

Is it the masses that run the army?

na wa for you o
Typical Nigerian,

haba!

You are all shouting, what is the situation in Bama,
Somebody reputable from within the army is telling you info,
but you choose to beleive saliar Reporter than Your ARMY you sent to the warfront,

O Ga gan oooooooooo.

Awa omo Naija, o dowo wa ooooo

1 Like

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by OAUTemitayo: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
M0GIDI:

Instead of typing with your feet, do a google search on insurgency. America and Nato have spent billions and over 10yrs trying to dislodge the Taliban. Boko haram are not your regular army of I face you, you face me.

Their mode of attack is akin to guerilla warfare, they come in the dead of night to inflict pain and suffering.

Its near impossible to defeat such an army, except you want the Nigerian army to obliterate Borno State.

P:S
May God forever protect the likes of Siriusblack and others, those trying their best to free the North from being overrun.
America spent billlions to dislodge terrorists?
From American territory or Middle east?

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by atlwireles: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
VirginFinder:

No sense! Thank God you couldn't repudiate any of my points.

Honestly, you are a loser!! Conscience is an open wound, only the truth can heal it. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery bro!!!

I won't let people like you have leeway.

I understand your outrage, but nobody is fooled. Boko haram supporters like yourself, have had a free for all on this forum. The tables are now being turned, you are the ones that won't have a leeway here anymore.
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by olapluto(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
engineerboat:

but you choose to beleive saliar Reporter than Your ARMY you sent to the warfront,

O Ga gan oooooooooo.

How did he become reputable? by posting pictures on a faceless forum? News agencies all over the world are reporting that we're losing the war. America, with their very high intel, is reporting that we're losing the war.
Only people who want us to believe we're winning anything are those who dont like this nation. Sahara reporters is now the enemy eh? Even Olukolade cannot dispute any of the reports on SR. No one knew BH had invaded Bama until SR started giving the info.
We should all support our army, but we cannot lie in doing so. If we do, more military men will die in vain, while we try to cover up their deaths so as to still look strong on paper.
One idi.ot was calling people boko haram supporter, not knowing that falsification of info is giving BH the upper hand. BH is silently eating deep into Nigerian territory while we still muse about.
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by VirginFinder: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
engineerboat:

O Ga gan oooooooooo.

What did he say? He didn't give details. Remember he is under watch by his superiors. He has been banned from updating his thread.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by brownlord: 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
VirginFinder:

You are a pathetic human being!

So anyone who dare to say the truth is a Boko supporter?

Haven't we citizens been fooled enough?

I wish the Nigerian army all the best. But I won't fall for lies. I won't deceive myself!

I want to see evidence. I want to see our troops patrolling the streets of Bama, Gworza and other Boko Haram controlled towns freely.

I want to see them hold world press conferences there.

I want to see GEJ visit the recaptured towns in no time!

I want to see the Chibok girls hale and hearty.

Until then, people like you will only appear as paid posters doing their jobs.

What was the whole essence of declaring a state of emergency in the first instance if not to have the insurgents crushed once and for all?

Where has all the trillions allocated to the war gone?

Nonsense!!! angry

You need GEJ to visit before you believe the army controls the town right? Maybe you think GEJ is your village head that can jump up and down anywhere he likes not minding the security situation, even Obama can't visit everywhere in the u.s of a, between which CHIBOK girls you want hale and hearty? The once in their fathers bourse or you kept others somewhere?
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by olapluto(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
atlwireles:

I understand your outrage, but nobody is fooled. Boko haram supporters like yourself, have had a free for all on this forum. The tables are now being turned, you are the ones that won't have a leeway here anymore.
I see you've reached your depth on intellectual discussions. Now calling everyone BH supporter is finally showing you as a pseudomad man.
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by VirginFinder: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
atlwireles:

No sense!

You are desperately clinging to straws. Sorry. sad
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by atlwireles: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
engineerboat:

Please don mind them;

Hmmmmmm.

They pretend to be critics, while in reality, they are all boko haram supporters.

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by atlwireles: 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
VirginFinder:

No sense!

You are desperately clinging to straws. Sorry. sad

You have said jackshit. But, come out and support your terrorist group, boko haram. Between both of us who is clinging to straws? grin grin grin
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by engineerboat(m): 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
olapluto:

How did he become reputable? by posting pictures on a faceless forum? News agencies all over the world are reporting that we're losing the war. America, with their very high intel, is reporting that we're losing the war.
Only people who want us to believe we're winning anything are those who dont like this nation. Sahara reporters is now the enemy eh? Even Olukolade cannot dispute any of the reports on SR. No one knew BH had invaded Bama until SR started giving the info.
We should all support our army, but we cannot lie in doing so. If we do, more military men will die in vain, while we try to cover up their deaths so as to still look strong on paper.
One idi.ot was calling people boko haram supporter, not knowing that falsification of info is giving BH the upper hand. BH is silently eating deep into Nigerian territory while we still muse about.

Can you Just vist @GENOlukolade and @DEFENCE HQ NIGERIA

As for me ooooo

tinwa tinwa ni oooooo.

America will not rule our country for us

Saliar reporter, we say no to you

1 Like

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by atlwireles: 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
olapluto:
I see you've reached your depth on intellectual discussions. Now calling everyone BH supporter is finally showing you as a pseudomad man.

Drop your nonsensical intellectual discussion horse manure. There are two sides to this coin, one is the Nigerian army and the other is boko haram. We know where we both stand. You have chosen to stand with the terrorist. I don't need to write a dissertation to make that conclusion.

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by brownlord: 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
olapluto:

Mumu, what did your America achieve when they came here with all their technology and intel, I thought they will just tell us where shekau and the so called missing girls are within 24 hours of arriving here, after gallivanting with nothing to show for it dint they inform you they could not find anything, smh for people like you who thinks the west has got everything, you choose to believe Propaganda in other country than believe your country man right? I know your demented brain also believe Davies or whatever dog name he bears simply because his a foreigner, idiat thinking akata are gods on earth

6 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by KnowAll(m): 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
This sirus black could be fake for all we care. I thought he said he would not comment or post with regards to this topic anymore, only 4 him to make a U turn. Obviously someone in DHQ see d need 4 someone like siriublack to help them perpetuate their falsehood and tales of moonlight.

They told us they have killed 1200 BH, yet d same depleted BH overan another town in Adamawa state while still holding to Bama, Gwoza and other towns in Borno State.

AS FAR as I am concerned this siriusblack guy is a disciple of falsehood until proven wrong.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by Caseless2: 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
tokunboh:

The origin of boko haram can be traced back to the nineties, that tells us they are deeply rooted in the northeast and has amassed thousands of die-hard fighters. We can only be patient with the Nigerian military because it will take time, which might even be years for this boko haram menace to be brought to near-extinction.
u need history.
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by brownlord: 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
KnowAll: This sirus black could be fake for all we care. I thought he said he would not comment or post with regards to this topic anymore, only 4 him to make a U turn. Obviously someone in DHQ see d need 4 someone like siriublack to help them perpetuate their falsehood and tales of moonlight.

They told us they have killed 1200 BH, yet d same depleted BH overan another town in Adamawa state while still holding to Bama, Gwoza and other towns in Borno State.

AS FAR as I am concerned this siriusblack guy is a disciple of falsehood until proven wrong.

Senseless. What are you using your brain for nigga? He said he won't be reporting happenings in front line as instructed by COAS, some of your boko are ram men came here jubilation the guy is dead and he showed up and disappoint you guys, now he's fake.

Never waste your time pleasing Nigerians, you can't satisfy them.

Mr knowall, you know nada

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
Caseless2: u need history.

Tell me history, please
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by jmaine: 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
KnowAll: This sirus black could be fake for all we care. I thought he said he would not comment or post with regards to this topic anymore, only 4 him to make a U turn. Obviously someone in DHQ see d need 4 someone like siriublack to help them perpetuate their falsehood and tales of moonlight.

The same SiriusBlack was truthful enough to say this before the famous Gworza fall to the terrorists became news . . . .

SiriusBlack: Nigerians, we need your prayers...we are losing this war..I've never painted a hopeless picture of happenings at the frontlines before but...the war is almost lost...a lot are MIA...offcrs too have gone M.I.A...right now, this is the brink..pray for me.

https://www.nairaland.com/1801690/photos-nigerian-armys-campaign-north/44#25304884
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by abu12: 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
engineerboat:

A soldier who has time to write comment on nairaland but he can't take a picture of bama to show us. How do u believe such kind of person. Let him post pix of dead BH, or any part of bama so that we can believe our govt, not just posting comment from under tree
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by Feraz(m): 12:07am On Sep 07, 2014
abu12:

A soldier who has time to write comment on nairaland but he can't take a picture of bama to show us. How do u believe such kind of person. Let him post pix of dead BH, or any part of bama so that we can believe our govt, not just posting comment from under tree
Have you gone through the thread? Not just jump pages but from the beginning to the present page? So when I'm off duty, I can't come over to NL to post comments and reply people here?

I don't understand you guys. This is a guy that tells you as it is and as we can see from jmaine's post up there, the guy is not someone that wants to lie. It seems until he says that BH are gaining ground there will you people believe what he says. Why are we this hypocritical?

Ths is another of the guy's post -
SiriusBlack: Amen bro...had a close shave with death ystrday night..right now, the bastards are getting desperate.

https://www.nairaland.com/1801690/photos-nigerian-armys-campaign-north/44#25305126
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by repogirl(f): 12:27am On Sep 07, 2014
Sirius black..... Sexy name smiley
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by brownlord: 12:54am On Sep 07, 2014
repogirl: Sirius black..... Sexy name smiley

Smh for you, I'm sure you must have send pm, better pray for him to be alive to reply your pm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot / Saraki Is A Traitor / GEJ relaxing from being an expresident- Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.