Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack (3731 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / Sahara Reporters Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by repogirl(f): 12:56am On Sep 07, 2014
brownlord:

Smh for you, I'm sure you must have send pm, better pray for him to be alive to reply your pm.
you deduced all that because of two words I said? SMH for your reasoning process!
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by brownlord: 1:22am On Sep 07, 2014
repogirl: you deduced all that because of two words I said? SMH for your reasoning process!

Do you recognise a joke when you see one?
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by omololu2020(m): 7:53am On Sep 07, 2014
tokunboh:

You have just succeeded in talking gibberish, just like brownlord said. That is a symptom of either stroke or dementia; you need to get yourself examined, u no well.
ode,,i well pass ur papa,if u fink bama is safe,y dont u relocate to bama,or if u fink nigeriam army(cowards) r winin d war against boko haram,y dont u relocate to gwoza,foolish pig
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by engineerboat(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2014
KnowAll: This sirus black could be fake for all we care. I thought he said he would not comment or post with regards to this topic anymore, only 4 him to make a U turn. Obviously someone in DHQ see d need 4 someone like siriublack to help them perpetuate their falsehood and tales of moonlight.

They told us they have killed 1200 BH, yet d same depleted BH overan another town in Adamawa state while still holding to Bama, Gwoza and other towns in Borno State.

AS FAR as I am concerned this siriusblack guy is a disciple of falsehood until proven wrong.

Oruko ni n roni, its obvious from your name (Knowall)

Welldonu, so how did you know dat SALIAR REPORTER is telling the truth.

Omo naija, omo naija,
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by engineerboat(m): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2014
abu12:

A soldier who has time to write comment on nairaland but he can't take a picture of bama to show us. How do u believe such kind of person. Let him post pix of dead BH, or any part of bama so that we can believe our govt, not just posting comment from under tree

Why can some people read between the lines, before making comments, abi na by force to make comment ni,

He "SIRIUSBLACK" said he and other military personnel has been banned by COAS & DEFENCE HQ from posting any picture of reports on the frontline, unless they are permitted to do so,

did your want him to be court-martial,

Oga gan oooo, omo naija, eni ti a fe fi sinu isoro ni a wa kiri,

Olorun o ni gba fun wan oooooooo,

Let me ask you, has SALIAR REPORTER been able to give you the video and picture from the supposed bokoharam taking over of bama,
your answer is as good as mine,.

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 07, 2014
omololu2020: ode,,i well pass ur papa,if u fink bama is safe,y dont u relocate to bama,or if u fink nigeriam army(cowards) r winin d war against boko haram,y dont u relocate to gwoza,foolish pig

Fish brain, you lack comprehension skills. We have said it here severally that the battle of bama is an intermittent one (grab a dictionary for proper understanding pls). Honestly u need a proper check up, ara e oya, afofun gbemu ( you'd need a Yoruba dico for that)

1 Like

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by karlmax2: 10:23am On Sep 07, 2014
tokunboh:

Fish brain, you lack comprehension skills. We have said it here severally that the battle of bama is an intermittent one (grab a dictionary for proper understanding pls). Honestly u need a proper check up, ara e oya, afofun gbemu ( you'd need a Yoruba dico for that)
stop wasting ur time on that imbe*cile that thinks oau. Unilag . And other federal university located in the sw is owned and funded by the western region and not the fg.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by Lordseadog: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2014
brownlord:

How about you shut up and go get enlisted into the army if you know how to handle the situation better than the guys in front line? Some of you guys are just so stupid that all you do Is criticise, criticise, criticise without giving any solution.

From the way they talk and criticise, knowing who they are and from where is not hard to guess.Their day of reckoning is coming. Always rejoicing when the enemies are advancing but turns to criticise when the enemies are losing. The truth be told, they support their overlords in any possible way expecially through propaganda.
The owner of sahara reporters was among the people that welcomed SLS after he was sacked showing that he has always been a partisan journalist.how can a sane journalist openly show up in such an environment. Keep rejoicing and praising BH and at the same time demoralizing NA, the day the zoo will let the lion loose in your domain, demoralized hunters wont be there to help. Wish other what you wish yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by omololu2020(m): 10:50am On Sep 07, 2014
tokunboh:

foolish igbo,,bama was under d full control of boko haram,if u dont lik it,u can go n die foolish pig,untill boko haram start knockin on ur door in d east,dats well u will know ao cwios dey r,,am even sure u r one of dos igbo not livin in d east,,were in nigeria do u live,cox i can see u r really scared of nigeria dividin so u wont b sent back to d bush u crawl out from in d east,,stupid flat head

1 Like

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by abu12: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2014
engineerboat:

Why can some people read between the lines, before making comments, abi na by force to make comment ni,

He "SIRIUSBLACK" said he and other military personnel has been banned by COAS & DEFENCE HQ from posting any picture of reports on the frontline, unless they are permitted to do so,

did your want him to be court-martial,

Oga gan oooo, omo naija, eni ti a fe fi sinu isoro ni a wa kiri,

Olorun o ni gba fun wan oooooooo,

Let me ask you, has SALIAR REPORTER been able to give you the video and picture from the supposed bokoharam taking over of bama,
your answer is as good as mine,.

Is it by force to defend lies? So NA banned them from posting picture from war front but allow them to chat and post comment on blogs? Tell me another story
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by engineerboat(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
abu12:

Is it by force to defend lies? So NA banned them from posting picture from war front but allow them to chat and post comment on blogs? Tell me another story

How easy it to bend a dried fish, than to changed an hardened man (full of erronious belief),
Man keep believing SILIAR REPORTER.

You are entitled to your opinion, i dont have time for UN-cerimonious argument with You.

You can choose to believe Boko-Haram,

But as for me and other patriot Nigerians we choose to believe The NIGERIAN ARMIES on this war.

O tooooooo geeeeeee eyin oniro,
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by engineerboat(m): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
abu12:

When all of you are happy that he is dead,

He "Siriusblack decided to put you all to shame"

giving hope to those who believe that this fight against the SONS OF DARKNESS will be won

I repeat once again, "DARKNESS cannot stand against the LIGHT"
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by FrankC3: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
It is important to note that majority of those that rejoice on NL when BH make advances in their devilish campaign but angrily repudiate any positive news of success recorded by our military are known supporters of APC. If you doubt me, just scroll up to confirm the monikers doubting this news and their posting history. One of them actually said in another thread that BH had proven more trustworthy than our military forces...I am sure that is not different from the entrenched opinions of men like El Rufai and Buhari, the leaders of APC.

Nigerians, know your enemy...

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by omololu2020(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
karlmax2: stop wasting ur time on that imbe*cile that thinks oau. Unilag . And other federal university located in the sw is owned and funded by the western region and not the fg.
mad idiot were in my post did i say Unilag was been funded by d western region,,daft idiot
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by omololu2020(m): 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
Boko haram foot soldiers r currently wreckin havoc in gulak and mubi,,i wonder were dis so called brave soldiers are
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by delvinmaya(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
omololu2020: Boko haram foot soldiers r currently wreckin havoc in gulak and mubi,,i wonder were dis so called brave soldiers are

I read all your arguments and have to say its a pity that despite your obvious intelligence, you choose to deride the efforts of people who face death any time while you type from the comfort of your home forgetting conveniently that the peace you enjoy comes from the sacrifice of the very people you are deriding.
Also you choose to believe sahara whatever and not believe a person witnessing what is going on, shows your depth of reasoning. If you are so convinced that bama is presently in the arms of boko haram, provide hard evidence or stfu

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by VirginFinder: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
atlwireles:

You have said jackshit. But, come out and support your terrorist group, boko haram. Between both of us who is clinging to straws? grin grin grin

No sense!

You have started sounding incoherent!!
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by atlwireles: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
VirginFinder:

No sense!
[s]
You have started sounding incoherent!!
[/s]
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by VirginFinder: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
[quote author=atlwireles][/quote]

No sense!
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by atlwireles: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
VirginFinder:

No sense!

1 Like

Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by VirginFinder: 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
atlwireles: [/s]

No sense!
Re: Do Not Believe The Lies Sahara Reporters Is Putting Out- Siriusblack by celeron40(m): 8:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
WAIT!!!!!
Read the Sirius message again...Did he ever say that the Army is in control of Gworza or Bama? How you interprete "Don't believe the lies" is left to you personal perspectives and interpretation.The message is mysterious...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another South African Pastor Rides Church Members Like Horses,(photos) / What Is Wrong With Igbo's? / GEJ relaxing from being an expresident- Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.