Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! (36098 Views)

Music: MI Abaga – Always Love You Ft Seyi Shay / Fresh-music: Seyi Shay-irawo,mp3 / Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
When you call dancing like an olosho wearing half nakid clothes talent, then you know nigeria is in one big hell hole.

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by charliejose: 12:36am On Sep 12, 2014
TrollMan: Tiwa as the name implies is nothing but an old truck of Poo. She's incredibly ugly and talented.
prettier than your girlfriend tho...... bad belle

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by charliejose: 12:36am On Sep 12, 2014
TrollMan: Tiwa as the name implies is nothing but an old truck of Poo. She's incredibly ugly and talented.
prettier than your girlfriend tho...... bad belle :/
Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by toyinkin(m): 1:08am On Sep 12, 2014
Seyi, she is jst new in d game. More hit is comin 4rm her.#murda dem
Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by kenex4ever(m): 7:24am On Sep 12, 2014
missbronze: Hahaha.

Jealousy.

U r fine in face but y is ur tommy so fatttttt If u aren't preggy then u r uggggglllllyyyyyyyy
Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by MrCork: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2014
..tinwa & siyi?...but serrrioily...wha the heck is wrong wit u people in that Nigeria?...those two mofo ain't even light skin....

...serrrriously, i giv up! ( no offense)
angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by MrCork: 7:39am On Sep 12, 2014
..dont u people hav light skin women in that Nigeria?....coz every man want light skin female... Pirrrriod!! angry

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by kenex4ever(m): 7:40am On Sep 12, 2014
Larrey: sup majekodunmi?

U r my type of a woman in terms of physical appearance. U r cute!
Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 12, 2014
Larrey: sup majekodunmi?
am very well , thank you. U ?
Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by sleek82(m): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2014
sexyseun: Before you go all ranting about tiwa's international performance, you should also take note that Sheyi Shay has done that as well. She wrote and produced three songs for the soundtrack to Konami's video game Crime Life: Gang Wars..(For video game lover's, take note) She also wrote "You Will See", a song that was included on Melanie C's third studio album Beautiful Intentions (2005). Shay wrote "White Lies", a song from Chip's Transition

In 2008, she became the lead singer for the now defunct Pop girl group From Above. The group signed a recording deal with Sony/Columbia and was managed by Mathew Knowles' Music World Entertainment company. Sheyi Shay Shay has worked with a number of musicians, including Justin Timberlake, Brian Michael Cox, Darey, Bilal, Michelle Williams, Chip, Rob Knoxx, H-Money, and Cameron Wallace.
So in a nutshell, Sheyi Shay is also good and i can see why the OP had to compare them together
pls stop misquotin me...I neva said tiwa was more talented here, I ws simply askin d id.iot dat lost d definition of talent to reopen his/her dictionary. because I wuld realy wonder why smone wit dis much work n talent b classified as not talented
Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by hapiness44(f): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2014
[quote author=Drock4christ]WTF! How could you be comparing the two tiwa be her mate?

U can only be comparing tiwa with ASA..
tiwa with asa? Take your time oo!! Before I provoke
Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by severee(m): 8:07am On Sep 12, 2014
This one too easy i choose seyi shay tiwa savage is too ugly and her talent is generic
Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by vm26: 8:52am On Sep 12, 2014
so afta this comparison of two human beings whats the most beautiful to do?and whats the ugly one to do afta the comparison.why is this a topic?
Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 12, 2014
sheyi shey is okay!

Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by LajaLaba: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2014
Rubbish!
Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by LajaLaba: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2014
EMEKA1MILLION: Sheyi shay is beautiful.. Seyi shay is talented....
Tiwa garbage is ugly.. Tiwa garbage is not talented
Show us the picture of one of your sister.....Dumbie u and didinrins that liked your post
Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by Godsate: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2014
redsquare:

Guy you badt ooo. Na wetin Tiwa do you nah? cheesy

@Post, the 2 ladies are both talented and beautiful.

Olodo, you can't answer simple question. The question says 'how is more ...'
Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 12, 2014
EroticAngelina: these are two great and fast growing female artists in the Nigerian music industry!! they both can sing well, and very beautiful, I must say!

Now this is what I love! Comparing two celebrities for the readers to battle on!! So I see there is no article about these two divas here on nairaland!! so I wanna know your opinion on these two! who do you guys think is more beautiful and incredibly talented? for sure there must be a winner!!! here are their pictures!

I kinda marvel when people use the word Diva in Nigeria.

That word is used wrongly.

Your picture says Battle of the Divas. Tiwa Savage and Seyi Shay hardly match up as Divas. How much success have they recorded? Can they compare to Beyonce. As far as I am concerned that is the only true modern day Diva I reckon with. Unless ofcourse they mean to use the word in the gangster way as in Female Hustler.

By the way just how Erotic are you?
Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2014
princefunmi:

I kinda marvel when people use the word Diva in Nigeria.

That word is used wrongly.

Your picture says Battle of the Divas. Tiwa Savage and Seyi Shay hardly match up as Divas. How much success have they recorded? Can they compare to Beyonce. As far as I am concerned that is the only true modern day Diva I reckon with. Unless ofcourse they mean to use the word in the gangster way as in Female Hustler.

By the way just how Erotic are you?
ummm, im very intimate, in a holy way tho grin
Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by Iamdy(m): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2014
they aren't beautiful full to me but they are both great singers.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by Tholufem1993: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2014
Shey shaw more beautiful and talented dan Tiwa
Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by Krasid(m): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tiwa savage end of discussion.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
olatiler: .

Mr man who tha hell are u, and when did NL opinion stand as 9ja poll, next time do the comp aeration in ur Street, Village, Town, City or State since u enjoy comparative, Jobless ppl with Jobless Post plus Jobless Moderator putting shitt like this at FP
first of all, i am a lady, second of all u dnt av d ryt to abuse me! If u tink d poll is trash, then y dnt u f*cking walk away, nd pls must u comment?? Did i ask 4 ur opinion? Useless piece of sh*t! F*ck out! Ugly nincompoops lyk u disgust me!
Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by Larrey(f): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
kenex4ever:

U r my type of a woman in terms of physical appearance. U r cute!
thanks
Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by Larrey(f): 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
majekdom2: am very well , thank you. U ?
I was majekodunmi b4 but got married dis year
Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
Larrey: I was majekodunmi b4 but got married dis year
Thats good to know . how are you enjoying ur marriage ?
Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by Larrey(f): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
majekdom2: Thats good to know . how are you enjoying ur marriage ?
am enjoying it well,No reason to regret.tanks
Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by simisolajewel(f): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tiwa is beautiful. Sheyi shay looks old

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by BluStreak(m): 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Sheyi Shey of course. Did you guys notice she looks like Tyra Banks?
Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by davetwitzy: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tiwa savage was a major contributor to a song that won a Grammy. So how will Dummy Shay be more talented than her. Ignorance is a disease.
Re: Who Is More Beautiful & Talented?? Tiwa Savage Or Seyi Shay! by SailorXY: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
tiwa savage is many things, beautiful is not among them undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Can I Get To Download Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Song? / Davido's ‘A Better Time’ Album Features Bella Shmurda, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown / What Are The 50 Greatest Naija Songs Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.