Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] (38931 Views)

Fresh Music-tiwa Savage Titled Olorun Mi:mp3 / Downloadvideo: Tiwa Savage – Olorun Mi + Audio / My God, There Is Nothing Impossible With You (kilo Lese Olorun Mi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] by Nuriya: 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk8noPa15lg

Off her upcoming album Once Upon A Time, here is Olorun Mi by Tiwa Savage. Sends a clear message to those who have ears to listen... Boko Haram, Dana Crash... Nigeria at large, this isn't just a song, its a message Pay attention... Listen, Watch, Download & Share your thoughts.

DOWNLOAD AUDIO & VIDEO HERE

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] by Kessythegeek(m): 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
interesting

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] by toluxa1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
Emi eni keji laati comment! Oluwa seun.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] by djeezy(m): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
Re: Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
emotional song and video !

RIP our loved ones cry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
Reality no likiee
Re: Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
Lovely song, not sure about the video though. The gymnast? What was the point of her feature in the video ?
Re: Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
^ grin
Re: Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] by 50calibre(m): 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
Jesus Christ! The person hiding these comments is real fast.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] by 9jafreak: 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
[size=13pt]This is a beautiful song.
Ironically, the video is no less 'pagan' than the African traditions.
Christianity itself, be it in the form of the more sophisticated and erudite Catholicism, or the superficial and flamboyant pentecostalism, is 'pagan'. Or who do Christians see when they pray? Granted, no one has seen God before.
The unilateral and absolute demonization of Paganism is a great evil.
In the future, a better generation than ours will bypass the hypocrisy and make peace with indomitable reality
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
Apart from "Ife wa gbona", I dont usually listen to TiwaTiwan

But this song........beautifulllllllllllll

Tiwa, may you continue to be Ti'wa.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
naijababe: Lovely song, not sure about the video though. The gymnast? What was the point of her feature in the video ?

I dont get the point of gymnast in anything.
Never understood the point of ballet dancers either
Re: Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] by supaeagles(m): 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
These hidden posts sef, just delete them. Why make us curious as to why they are hidden wink

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I dont get the point of gymnast in anything.
Never understood the point of ballet dancers either

You this girl sef! grin
Re: Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] by supaeagles(m): 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I dont get the point of gymnast in anything. Never understood the point of ballet dancers either
In the context of this music video or in general?
Re: Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] by theripper3: 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
On top dis beautiful yet melancholic song na him dem dey ban person post. PAGAN 9JA, dis ur aggressive marketing for ur gods no go sell o.

Video try . Good one Tiwa
Re: Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
supaeagles:
In the context of this music video or in general?
In general
I just dont get them
Like hey, I can move my arms and legs anyhow too
And it's very boring to watch
Re: Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] by supaeagles(m): 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

In general
I just dont get them
Like hey, I can move my arms and legs anyhow too
And it's very boring to watch
You must be kidding right? You do not see the art, grace and the difficulty in those moves?
I recommend the movie "the black swan"

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage - Olorun Mi [audio + Video Download] by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
supaeagles:
You must be kidding right? You do not see the art, grace and the difficulty in those moves?
I recommend the movie "the black swan"

No thanks jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jaye Lo: You Owe No Apology To Muslims, Soyinka Defends Davido / Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes / I Need A List Of Reputable Musicians You Can Easily Play Where Kids Are!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.