Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

How To Make My Breast Small - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Make My Breast Small (3056 Views)

My Breast Milk Was Feeding 26 Babies Says South African Woman / How Do I Make My Lips Red Again. / Please What Can I Do To Make My Teeth White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make My Breast Small by LaTendo: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
Iwear 38D 4 bra can sum1 help me how make my breast small to 32atleast
Re: How To Make My Breast Small by schboy3: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
hmmmm, that's what we call size finish!
ah can be of a help, buh before anythinq, ah will like you to further explain the condition of your bosom
btw, you wearinq 38D, does not necessary mean you have biq bosom.
lets see your picture first.
Re: How To Make My Breast Small by Tallesty1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
Pictures first
Re: How To Make My Breast Small by PapiWata: 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
LaTendo: Iwear 38D 4 bra can sum1 help me how make my breast small to 32atleast

Your only option is bhreast reduction surgery. It must be performed by well known surgeons, otherwise you may wind up worse off than before.
Re: How To Make My Breast Small by obua: 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
Do some weight training or do online search to get correct leads
Re: How To Make My Breast Small by PapiWata: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
obua: Do some weight training or do online search to get correct leads

Weight training will have very little effect if bust reduction is the goal. Surgery is the ONLY means of reduction for a 38D sized woman, and if the job is done by a competent cosmetic surgeon, a very natural looking pair of beauties can be sculpted using the patient's own bhreast tissue to fill out a smaller volume for a firmer, 100% natural look that will turn heads for sure.

The art of surgically creating the perfect female bhreast pair lies in an ability to ensure that the left and right sides are of precisely the same size after full healing, and in correctly re-positioning the nhipples to ensure perfect left/right symmetry after skin and fat has been removed in differing quantities on each side during the reduction surgery. Properly done, a woman with sagging, uneven 38Ds that cause back pain could by virtue of skilled cosmetic surgery, become the proud owner of a firm, full and pert 36D rack that could trigger traffic accidents.

Get surgery, and send us ONLY the "AFTER" pictures for Nairaland's Panel of Experts to examine.
Re: How To Make My Breast Small by Mishydoo(m): 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
The bigger is always d better grin
Re: How To Make My Breast Small by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
If there r drugs for bbreastt enlargement then there should b drugs for bbreastt reduction
Re: How To Make My Breast Small by brilapluz(m): 12:15am On Sep 07, 2014
i thought there was a kind of exercise session that takes care of that...there are some training that wont only reduce the bossoms but also make them firmer wink ...what you find in the mammary gland(bre.ast) is just FATS...so reducing ur bossoms will require you to be on some kind of diet and a session of fitness exercise for a while thats if you are willing to do so... smiley
Re: How To Make My Breast Small by PapiWata: 6:58am On Sep 07, 2014
Mishydoo: The bigger is always d better grin

That may be true for lovers of BIG like you, but women carrying about anything up in the 38D range and above WILL suffer back pain, and that is no fun at all, as a long-term discomfort. Bhreast reduction surgery is a routine operation, but if performed by an incompetent surgeon, it can be a disaster for the patient, so care must be taken to choose the right surgeon, IF such a professional can be found in Nigeria, AND IF the patient can afford the operation.
Re: How To Make My Breast Small by Tomjazzy2: 10:21am On Sep 07, 2014
PapiWata:

That may be true for lovers of BIG like you, but women carrying about anything up in the 38D range and above WILL suffer back pain, and that is no fun at all, as a long-term discomfort. Bhreast reduction surgery is a routine operation, but if performed by an incompetent surgeon, it can be a disaster for the patient, so care must be taken to choose the right surgeon, IF such a professional can be found in Nigeria, AND IF the patient can afford the operation.
and what are you, a breast surgeon or expert?
Re: How To Make My Breast Small by PapiWata: 10:47am On Sep 07, 2014
Tomjazzy2: and what are you, a breast surgeon or expert?

Bhreasts are of great interest to me, especially nice firm and full ones like women are blessed with before they bear children, between those magical ages of 18 to 23, when those jugs just seem to defy gravity, jiggling and swaying alarmingly as they walk, and leaving all observers both male and female mesmerized and slightly disoriented. I could go on for days on this subject.

To answer your question, I have no medical background whatsoever, but I vigorously support ANY woman's desire to sculpt the perfect rack for herself.

1 Like

Re: How To Make My Breast Small by Tomjazzy2: 1:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
PapiWata:

Bhreasts are of great interest to me, especially nice firm and full ones like women are blessed with before they bear children, between those magical ages of 18 to 23, when those jugs just seem to defy gravity, jiggling and swaying alarmingly as they walk, and leaving all observers both male and female mesmerized and slightly disoriented. I could go on for days on this subject.

To answer your question, I have no medical background whatsoever, but I vigorously support ANY woman's desire to sculpt the perfect rack for herself.
then you must be a bossom crusader cum activist
Re: How To Make My Breast Small by PapiWata: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Tomjazzy2: then you must be a bossom crusader cum activist

Yes I would agree with that assessment. I am an unrepentant bhreast crusader, whose hands twitch every time a nice pair appears on radar.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Hiv/aid Patient? / Edmark Shake Off(removes Everything Unwanted) Beware If Pregnant / 12 Symptons Of Kidney Disease.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.