Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military (3788 Views)

Nigeria Military warns Nigerian on Cluster Bombs / Chi / Victor Olisa: First Black Commander Of London Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by manck2: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military

Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander and in chief of the Independent country of Western Nigeria military, I am showing you young nigerian the truth.. that way you know the truth. Do not insult me.

[size=18pt]His Royal Highness

Oduwa Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)

Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander and in chief of the Independent country of Western Nigeria military, I am showing you young nigerian the truth.. that way you know the truth. Do not insult me.
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ

1 Like

Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by DickDastardly(m): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
Musiwa how's Canada today? wink

1 Like

Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by brownlord: 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
OPC? what a joke
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by manck2: 1:03am On Oct 04, 2014
shocked cool
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by manck2: 1:46am On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 1:46am On Oct 04, 2014
[b][size=18pt]We are back by international law. and we will use military force to achieve our goal in line with international law. And anyone who dare to stand in that way.. We will use military action to crush that person inline with international law .. no matter who that person is or what politician party they belong too.

If you doubt please call a lawyer .. either you are in the press or businessman or politician. It is not consider an international crime for independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria to get rid of anyone or group or press who act anything oppose to the independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.

Be warn it is not a joke. We would fully restore independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria at any cost and any price . Do no stand the way of change.

You can see bomb go off in Nigeria.. it tell you the danger level you are.. And independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.
will not take any risk on our people life. we wish your business the very best. It is your head ache. Not us. Our business is to protect the people of the independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.

it is because you dont know your right. that why they treat you that way.. when international law have separated independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria and nigeria. it is separate. You see, any Western Nigeria army can shoot Gowon who was making nonsense that nigeria is one inside western nigeria and ask him to go to international criminal court and claim nigeria is one.. and see if they will listen to him..

Do you recorgnized Goodluck Jonathan.. Does this picture look like nigeria is one.. Do you have parent ask them the true story of Nigeria. occupation is illegal.. that is why Goodluck Jonathan is talking to chairs and tables..

why did the US walk out on mugabe.. ?
[/size][/b]
[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/jonathan_UN1_116208896.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1756809_download_jpeg9e044ea0ed5817381b189680f392bafe
. [/size][/b]

1 Like

Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 1:50am On Oct 04, 2014
you have to know either you are in politic or under the military. independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria will be restored by force this is what international law state.

1 Like

Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:05am On Oct 04, 2014
Dear Emperor at-large,
We really need your action at this time. So pls come save your people. Quick pls!
Thanks!!!

When u dey show?
Come do it!!

1 Like

Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 3:33am On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by drnoel: 7:49am On Oct 04, 2014
[size=48pt]This guy has finally lost it.[/size]
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by Fash20: 8:48am On Oct 04, 2014
I think dogs now use the internet. Lord have mercy.
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by johnmartus(m): 10:45am On Oct 04, 2014
are you also among the people who sold abiola mandate?
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2014
you think so... you are wrong..

1 Like

Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 10:52am On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 11:02am On Oct 04, 2014
grin angry
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2014
why is this men call the Western naval command. it is the western naval command because they are suppose to be under my command as the Emperor of Independent country of Western Nigeria, but at the moment. process is not followed. what are they holding
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by manck2: 11:19am On Oct 04, 2014
This is how the Western command look likes.

1 Like

Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by manck2: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by manck2: 11:28am On Oct 04, 2014
so you can see, why i dont answer your insult.. and if they find out who you are, they will kill you.
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by manck2: 11:32am On Oct 04, 2014
tongue
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by emperorwhale(m): 11:44am On Oct 04, 2014
Nice dream musiwa... Oya e don do wake up now now............. Thou I share the same dream I always mesmerize on it.
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
[size=18pt]Young man that why , you can not talk of 6 zones etc. because Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria is a separate country different from Nigeria.

You have to know Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria most have and control its army, naval, airforce, police, DSS by international law.

[/size]
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by oluamid(m): 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
I need a rope...by international law.
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
[b][size=18pt]You can see all of the key army school is located in Nigeria.. no single one is located in the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria, only the yeye schools are located in the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria, only lagos.. which is not fair.

NIGERIAN ARMY SCHOOLS
Depot Nigerian Army (Depot NA) zaria (North)
Nigerian Army School of Infantry (NASI) JAJI kaduna (North)
Amphibious Training School (ATS) (calabar)
Nigerian Army Armour School (NAAS) (bauchi) (North)
Nigerian Army School of Artillery (NASA) kaduna (North)
Nigerian Army School of Military Engineering (NASME) Markudi (North)
Nigerian Army School of Military Police (NASMP) zaria (North)
Army School of Physical Training (ASPT) zaria (North)
Nigeria defense Accademy Kaduna (North)
National War College Abuja (North)
Armed Forces Command and Staff College, Jaji (North)
Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria kaduna (North)
Police university kano (North)

BY international law, we most have a duplicate of all of this school in the independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria

if you have all of this on your side.. what are we in this equation.. Follow follow. while considering that we are the largest tax payer in Nigeria.

Basically, you dont need us in this equation. since we dont deserve anything good in your eyes..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqwpEjuAqg8

[/size][/b]

1 Like

Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 1:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
that why you are watching oduwa Imasuen (Musiwa), In Yoruba it is Musiwa. I am the Emperor of the independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. And that is how international law see it. So stop doing what you do. We have 30 military base.. basically, it is like you insulting the Queen of England. The people you call Obas in nigeria , where baale , we late upgrade it to oba.. but the independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria I am the new Emperor

1 Like

Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by donsteady(m): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
I
musiwa95:
[b][size=18pt]We are back by international law. and we will use military force to achieve our goal in line with international law. And anyone who dare to stand in that way.. We will use military action to crush that person inline with international law .. no matter who that person is or what politician party they belong too.

If you doubt please call a lawyer .. either you are in the press or businessman or politician. It is not consider an international crime for independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria to get rid of anyone or group or press who act anything oppose to the independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.

Be warn it is not a joke. We would fully restore independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria at any cost and any price . Do no stand the way of change.

You can see bomb go off in Nigeria.. it tell you the danger level you are.. And independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.
will not take any risk on our people life. we wish your business the very best. It is your head ache. Not us. Our business is to protect the people of the independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.

. [/size][/b]
We are taking your threat seriously! Your ip is been monitored. Take note!
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
[size=18pt]donsteady: I nearly laugh and fall down. it is because you dont know your right. that why they treat you that way.. when international law have separated independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria and nigeria. it is separate. You see, any Western Nigeria army can shoot Gowon who was making nonsense that nigeria is one inside western nigeria and ask him to go to international criminal court and claim nigeria is one.. and see if they will listen to him..

Do you recorgnized Goodluck Jonathan.. Does this picture look like nigeria is one.. Do you have parent ask them the true story of Nigeria. occupation is illegal.. that is why Goodluck Jonathan is talking to chairs and tables..

why did the US walk out on mugabe.. ?
[/size]

Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
[b][size=18pt]why do you think the north will tell jonathan, he cant move military weapon. It is because Nigeria has history.. to call the land area call nigeria a country is more of telling a lie. This is why we fight over many issue over the internet...because of its history.

Let me help you.. If Jonathan site a military base or institution somewhere.. I have international power by international law to question him because I am the legal emperor of the independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.

I do not question Goodluck Jonathan as musiwa a person. I am doing it as the head of state, Emperor, commander in chief of the independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. That what you dont get. not as Musiwa.. But as Head of state of the independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria

independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria is a separate country from Nigeria. You can go into the history of military appointment,,. and I can tell you why they were appointed.. To prevent a war between independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria and Nigeria.. That why you should never talk of 6 zone in your life.. the area call nigeria as history.

Why did the people of akwa ibom destroy goodluck poster,., because goodluck call them south south 6 zones.. Jonathan is from that part of nigeria.. why because nigeria has history..

For all of the women, I tossed, who said NO.. You people loss.
I am the legal head of state, Emperor, commander in chief of the independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria. International law does not recognized wuro wuro to the answer.

[/size][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
[size=18pt]You may not like what I say. but this is how international law want you people to observe it. and not wuro wuro to the answer.[/size]

[img]http://paralegaltoronto.ca/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/toronto_police.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 5:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
[b][size=18pt]the northerners did wrong , you are abusing the fundamental human right of the police/army/dss/naval/air force..

They most one.. remain not too far from their family. they most have a right to choice within the independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria where they want to live and work. they most determine by them self 3 to 5 location within independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria where they want to live. and that is where they will stay for the rest of their service.

police/army/dss/naval/air force.. etc dont have the right to determine their salary in the independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria, it is any abuse of their fundamental human right. they most be able to negotiate their salary.

police/army/dss/naval/air force.. etc most have a right to join a police or army union base on their choice to help determine their salary in the independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria, living stardard etc.

police/army/dss/naval/air force.. most have a right to go on strike with condition in the independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.

police/army/dss/naval/air force.. most have a right to transfer them self inside the independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria.
I can go on and go on forever. [/size][/b]
Re: Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military by musiwa95: 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
angry shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Cracking A Joke With Tinubu In London (Video) / Those Who Voted Buhari; This Picture Says It All... / Insulting The Sit Of The Nigeria President Must Stop Now Or Never

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.