Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation (1570 Views)

Gombe Under Boko Haram Attack / Pictures Of The Nigerian Police College, Ikeja / BREAKING News! Kano Under Boko Haram Attack, 4 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Pseudo literacy is a terrible disease...

grin grin grin grin
haba, you even stooped so low to edit my post, hahahahahahah, I must have shattered your life. Ringworm, why must you edit posts to win arguments, you would have known the ethics behind argument if you had finished your secondary education cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by lakpalakpa: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: haba, you even stooped so low to edit my post, hahahahahahah, I must have shattered your life. Ringworm, why must you edit posts to win arguments, you would have known the ethics behind argument if you had finished your secondary education cheesy

Illiterate.

Show me what I edited..

Fibbling = Fiddling ..... abi??

You truly are a chronic illiterate.

grin grin grin grin

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
Lakpalakpa ringworm, why choose such a moniker? Don't tell us you have a fungal infection history, you can share it with us bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by jmaine: 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa:
When last was there good news in Nigeria??
grin grin grin

When the APC was registered . . . .Nonsense . . . .

1 Like

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Illiterate.

Show me what I edited..

Fibbling = Fiddling ..... abi??

You truly are a chronic illiterate.

grin grin grin grin
let's assume I didn't make a typo error, this brings us to another assignment. Ringworm, differentiate the word "fibbling" from "fiddling", don't be scared, most drop-outs know this grin

1 Like

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by lakpalakpa: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Lakpalakpa ringworm, why choose such a moniker? Don't tell us you have a fungal infection history, you can share it with us bro cheesy

BORING.

undecided
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by lakpalakpa: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: let's assume I didn't make a typo error, this brings us to another assignment. Ringworm, differentiate the word "fibbling" from "fiddling", don't be scared, most drop-outs know this grin

Go and get a refund from your teachers, they messed you up big time....

grin grin grin grin
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa:

BORING.

undecided
na lie, you are getting chagrined, there must be a reason why you chose to use ringworm as your moniker, its not as if the word is sweet to hearing, tell us pls cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Go and get a refund from your teachers, they messed you up big time....

grin grin grin grin
yeah, I should, cos @ my level, I shouldn't be making typo errors, too bad you don't have a teacher to refund, your school should refund you for being a vaunting drop-out and not having a teacher grin

1 Like

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by lakpalakpa: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: na lie, you are getting chagrined, there must be a reason why you chose to use ringworm as your moniker, its not as if the word is sweet to hearing, tell us pls cheesy

Ok play time is over.

Let's focus on Jonadaaft's stuupidity and why he's allowing Boko Haram overrun the country.

Later we can discuss about your illiterate state,

grin grin
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Ok play time is over.

Let's focus on Jonadaaft's stuupidity and why he's allowing Boko Haram overrun the country.

Later we can discuss about your illiterate state,

grin grin
taaah, who will disccuss critical issues with a buffoon like you, take a stroll to kanji dam and get your IQ powered before engaging me in any intelligent discussion grin

1 Like

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by lakpalakpa: 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: taaah, who will disccuss critical issues with a buffoon like you, take a stroll to kanji dam and get your IQ powered before engaging me in any intelligent discussion grin

Jonadaaft's stuupidity is a critical issue and I'm glad you recognize that fact.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
Aren't you ashamed your f00lish and vacuous thread has been deserted? If the colloquy you are trying to initiate is worth it, the thread would have made FP. Worsening the matter, the thread was opened by lakpalapka (ringworm) grin
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Jonadaaft's stuupidity is a critical issue and I'm glad you recognize that fact.

grin grin grin grin
you aren't intelligent enough to engage in such critical issue, you should be somewhere in ibadan collecting tax from motorist. This topic is meant for the sage and not for fightpicking hoodlums.
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by lakpalakpa: 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Aren't you ashamed your f00lish and vacuous thread has been deserted? If the colloquy you are [size=18pt]trying to initiating[/size] is worth it, the thread would have made FP. Worsening the matter, the thread was opened by lakpalapka (ringworm) grin

RIP Education....

cry cry cry cry
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa:

RIP Education....

cry cry cry cry
hmmm, editing post from time immemorial, I can see you are exhausted.
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2014
Lakpalapka isn't intelligent enough to moderate any politically inclined topic, any topic from him is a reflection of his bigotry. Shalom, go back to dugbe in ibadan and continue your hobby.
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by lakpalakpa: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: hmmm, editing post from time immemorial, I can see you are exhausted.

Shameless LIAR!!!

Stop wasting your time on NL, spend some time educating yourself and maybe you can savage something from your wasted existence.....

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Shameless LIAR!!!

Stop wasting your time on NL, spend some time educating yourself and maybe you can savage something from your wasted existence.....

grin grin grin grin grin
hehehehehehehehe, does it change the fact that you don't know the meaning of fiddling? which is quite understandable anyway. You are a drop-out and a perpetual bad news to your home, I will kill you this night cheesy
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
Ringworm, more of your typo searching mechanism of defence, its what you find in a clueless being, you must die this night else I won't leave you grin
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by lakpalakpa: 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: hehehehehehehehe, does it change the fact that you don't know the meaning of fiddling? [size=18pt]which is quite understanding anyway[/size]. You are a drop-out and a perpetual bad news to your home, I will kill you this night cheesy

Diaris Goduoooooo!!!

These Gbagauns you are sharing..... shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin

See the snapshot of your Gbagaun below for future reference or just in case you wish to falsely accuse me of editing your foolish posts...

Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Diaris Goduoooooo!!!

These Gbagauns you are sharing..... shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin

See the snapshot of your Gbagaun below for future reference or just in case you wish to falsely accuse me of editing your foolish posts...

hahahahahah, I have told you to top-up your game, it won't stop lakpalakpa from being a school drop-out and a badnews to his household, its either you die today or I don't sleep grin
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by lakpalakpa: 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: hahahahahah, I have told you to top-up your game, it won't stop lakpalakpa from being a school drop-out and a badnews to his household, its either you die today or I don't sleep grin

A school drop-out who has been schooling you all evening...

Intellectually I am your god, you are unfit to even see my feet talk less of looking at my face. I've been to places you only see on TV and where I live at the moment is a place you are only allowed to dream about. grin grin grin

In real life you'd beg and grovel at the feet of my slaves to kiss their AS5ES.

I'm done exposing your daf.t and senseless state.

Henceforth your foolish, illiterate rants will be completely ignored.

Good-Bye.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation by chinazaekperem2: 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa:

A school drop-out who has been schooling you all evening...

Intellectually I am your god, you are unfit to even see my feet talk less of looking at my face. I've been to places you only see on TV and where I live at the moment is a place you are only allowed to dream about. grin grin grin

In real life you'd beg and grovel at the feet of my slaves to kiss their AS5ES.

I'm done exposing your daf.t and senseless state.

Henceforth your foolish, illiterate rants will be completely ignored.

Good-Bye.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

shocked shocked shocked yet, you don't know what "fiddling" means? You must be intellectually defunct man. Let's say you are done gawking @ my post for typo errors. Hahahahahaha, did you just mention something like "you are opulent?" Look at yourself, you barely know who I'm yet you spit gibberish. Nobody asked you your profile. Hahahahahahahaha, you just messed up by trying to tell me your heart desires, you can ask a psychologist cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXPOSED: Another Plot By APC To Stop Fayose's Inauguration Uncovered. / Sambo, Ihedioha, Others In Closed-door Meeting / Former Speaker Of The House Of Reps Dump Pdp And Join Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.