Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Ogun Police Arrest Serial Car Thieves, Recover 20 Vehicles - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Police Arrest Serial Car Thieves, Recover 20 Vehicles (744 Views)

Police Arrest Car Thieves, Recover Stolen Vehicles (pictured) / Car Thieves At FCMB Rumumasi In Port Harcourt Caught (Graphic Photos) / Four Killed, 50 Injured, 20 Vehicles Destroyed As Hoodlums Clash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Police Arrest Serial Car Thieves, Recover 20 Vehicles by lakpalakpa: 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
Ogun police arrest serial car thieves, recover 20 vehicles

September 6, 2014 by Samuel Awoyinfa 1 Comment

The Ogun State Police Command recorded a breakthrough when it arrested three members of a syndicate of serial car thieves who had 20 allegedly stolen cars in their possession.

They were said to have stolen the cars with master keys.

The Anti-robbery team attached to Agbado Division recorded this feat at Itoki in Ifo Local Government area of the state.

The command’s spokesman, Mr. Muyiwa Adejobi, said the team was on routine patrol within the area and came across a Volkswagen car abandoned in a suspicious manner at Itoki area.

He said, “The police men laid ambush nearby and eventually arrested one Okechukwu Ebeatu, a native of Anambra State, who lives in Gasline area, while attempting to drive the car.”

He said the arrest of Ebeatu led to the arrest of additional two suspects at different locations within the state.

Others suspects arrested, according to him are Odichi Ogbejesi, and Nojimu Afolabi.

Adejobi further stated, “Nojimu Afolabi is one of the receivers of the stolen vehicles, and he sells them on their behalf.”

He said the manhunt by the police that led to their arrest lasted for two weeks.

The Commissioner of Police, Mr. Ikemefuna Okoye, while parading the suspects at Eleweran police headquarters, Abeokuta, commended members of the public who released information which assisted the police men in the course of their investigation.

He advised vehicle owners to always protect their vehicles where parked and endeavour to procure some security gadgets to secure them.

http://www.punchng.com/news/ogun-police-arrest-serial-car-thieves-recover-20-vehicles/
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Serial Car Thieves, Recover 20 Vehicles by chinazaekperem2: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
Lakpalakpa finally opens a goodnews, can you see your life? Do I have to remind you before you open a goodnews thread?
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Serial Car Thieves, Recover 20 Vehicles by lakpalakpa: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
chinazaekperem2: Lakpalakpa finally opens a goodnews, can you see your life? Do I have to remind you before you open a goodnews thread?

Eediot!!

He said, “The police men laid ambush nearby and eventually arrested one Okechukwu Ebeatu, a native of Anambra State, who lives in Gasline area, while attempting to drive the car.”

I'm glad Ogun State won't be terrorized anymore by one of your resourceful brothers.....

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Serial Car Thieves, Recover 20 Vehicles by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
Ihejirika-North
Okechukwu Ebatu-West

we are moving to the permanent site

chinazaekperem2: Lakpalakpa finally opens a goodnews, can you see your life? Do I have to remind you before you open a goodnews thread?
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Serial Car Thieves, Recover 20 Vehicles by msmon(m): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
#spacebooking.com
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Serial Car Thieves, Recover 20 Vehicles by Mayour11(m): 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
Good news to my dear state. Security is really beefing up.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Serial Car Thieves, Recover 20 Vehicles by CyberWolf: 9:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Eediot!!

I'm glad Ogun State won't be terrorized anymore by one of your resourceful brothers.....

grin grin grin grin grin
and you skipped afolabi ba...ediotic mofo angry
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Serial Car Thieves, Recover 20 Vehicles by Collynzo16: 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
Others suspects arrested, according to him are Odichi Ogbejesi, and Nojimu Afolabi.
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Serial Car Thieves, Recover 20 Vehicles by lakpalakpa: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
CyberWolf: and you skipped afolabi ba...ediotic mofo angry

Ya brother na im be ring leader......

grin grin grin grin

Re: Ogun Police Arrest Serial Car Thieves, Recover 20 Vehicles by McWhillion(m): 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
CyberWolf: and you skipped afolabi ba...ediotic mofo angry
Bros na Okechukwu dey teach Afolabi how to rob, na learner the guy be grin
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Serial Car Thieves, Recover 20 Vehicles by plumule(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
i declare ogun state of emergency for three month
Re: Ogun Police Arrest Serial Car Thieves, Recover 20 Vehicles by CyberWolf: 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Ya brother na im be ring leader......

grin grin grin grin

he was sent by the leader okechukwu..good dey arrested both of them...they should roast them alive angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mouth Watering Reward For ISIS Leaders As Declared By The U.S / Videos From The Bank Robbery In Lagos (ikorodu) Today / Help Me Advice My Friend On How To Quite Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.