Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Apc Members Are Sponsoring Boko Haram To Undermine Jonathan's Govt! - Davis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Members Are Sponsoring Boko Haram To Undermine Jonathan's Govt! - Davis (1270 Views)

Northern APC Chieftains Move To Undermine Tinubu - National Daily / Northern Group Warns Against Plot To Undermine Tinubu / "Those Accusing Me Of Sponsoring Boko Haram Are Mad" - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Members Are Sponsoring Boko Haram To Undermine Jonathan's Govt! - Davis by muami(m): 2:43am On Sep 07, 2014
"Now I will offer an opinion as to the motives of the sponsors of Boko Haram.The political sponsors of Boko Haram seem to think that they can use Boko Haram to terrorise Nigeria to demonstrate that the current government cannot ensure the security of Nigerian citizens both Muslim and Christian. Therein the sponsors assume they can undermine any efforts of the current government to be re-elected in 2015. Herein lies the flaw for the conflict and instability currently being fanned suits the aims of Al Qa’eda and the architects of terrorism. Should the sponsors of Boko Haram win government in 2015, they will likely find that they cannot turn Boko Haram off or that Boko Haram will demand control of at least Borno State in return for reducing their attacks. Borno State may be just the beginning of an expanding caliphate. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/boko-haram-saga-negotiator-stephen-davis/#sthash.5nCgewd5.dpuf
Re: Apc Members Are Sponsoring Boko Haram To Undermine Jonathan's Govt! - Davis by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 07, 2014
I suggest you paste the whole article here
Re: Apc Members Are Sponsoring Boko Haram To Undermine Jonathan's Govt! - Davis by meforyou1(m): 2:50am On Sep 07, 2014
tocineworld: I suggest you paste the whole article here
has he not pasted enough? APC is the sponsor of boko haram. We all know that

6 Likes

Re: Apc Members Are Sponsoring Boko Haram To Undermine Jonathan's Govt! - Davis by freshness2020: 3:00am On Sep 07, 2014
The game just begin..
Ǻƪƪ these things still revolves round the APC.I won't be surprise if he comes out and tells us he was contracted by the latter..

2 Likes

Re: Apc Members Are Sponsoring Boko Haram To Undermine Jonathan's Govt! - Davis by muami(m): 3:18am On Sep 07, 2014
tocineworld: I suggest you paste the whole article here
I suggest you click on the link to read the entire article.

1 Like

Re: Apc Members Are Sponsoring Boko Haram To Undermine Jonathan's Govt! - Davis by jmaine: 3:19am On Sep 07, 2014
What do you have to show that you were engaged by the Nigerian government to negotiate with Boko Haram?

I was not engaged by the Federal Government of Nigeria, any state government or any other party. I went to Nigeria in late April in an effort to facilitate a handover of the Chibok captives after discussing such a possibility with former commanders of JAS (Jama’atu Ahlul Sunnah Lih Da’awa wal Jihad otherwise known as JAS) and others close to Boko Haram.

3 Likes

Re: Apc Members Are Sponsoring Boko Haram To Undermine Jonathan's Govt! - Davis by muami(m): 9:29am On Sep 07, 2014
jmaine: What do you have to show that you were engaged by the Nigerian government to negotiate with Boko Haram?

I was not engaged by the Federal Government of Nigeria, any state government or any other party. I went to Nigeria in late April in an effort to facilitate a handover of the Chibok captives after discussing such a possibility with former commanders of JAS (Jama’atu Ahlul Sunnah Lih Da’awa wal Jihad otherwise known as JAS) and others close to Boko Haram.

I wonder what the likes of El-Rufai will say now

2 Likes

Re: Apc Members Are Sponsoring Boko Haram To Undermine Jonathan's Govt! - Davis by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2014
APC is boko haram, and boko haram is APC

5 Likes

Re: Apc Members Are Sponsoring Boko Haram To Undermine Jonathan's Govt! - Davis by karlmax2: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2014
I hope falana will still go ahead and drag the fg to court. As he said he should back down
Re: Apc Members Are Sponsoring Boko Haram To Undermine Jonathan's Govt! - Davis by muami(m): 10:09am On Sep 07, 2014
Ozin: APC is boko haram, and boko haram is APC

supporter of APC party. I'm glad Nigerians are seeing through their devilish plans.
Re: Apc Members Are Sponsoring Boko Haram To Undermine Jonathan's Govt! - Davis by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:11am On Sep 07, 2014
All the jobless ofe people will not make a job out of this. Neither will it make FP! sad
Re: Apc Members Are Sponsoring Boko Haram To Undermine Jonathan's Govt! - Davis by Brahms(m): 10:16am On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Apc Members Are Sponsoring Boko Haram To Undermine Jonathan's Govt! - Davis by jmaine: 10:19am On Sep 07, 2014
muami:

I wonder what the likes of El-Rufai will say now

Even their nairaland minions here will feel so ashamed of themselves. Their knack to always vilify the FG at all cost is always their own downfall.

1 Like

Re: Apc Members Are Sponsoring Boko Haram To Undermine Jonathan's Govt! - Davis by muami(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe: All the jobless ofe people will not make a job out of this. Neither will it make FP! sad

Don't mind them. But if it's a new about how Boko Haram has "captured" a town, it would have been on front page by now.

1 Like

Re: Apc Members Are Sponsoring Boko Haram To Undermine Jonathan's Govt! - Davis by opiaoku: 10:42am On Sep 07, 2014
my we all be alive to witness the end of this demon apc and may they all die and thunder kill them all.

amin
Re: Apc Members Are Sponsoring Boko Haram To Undermine Jonathan's Govt! - Davis by jmaine: 10:46am On Sep 07, 2014
muami:

Don't mind them. But if it's a new about how Boko Haram has "captured" a town, it would have been on front page by now.

The admin has resolved not to put such BH supporting thread to the homepage , an action I so much endorse . . . .

1 Like

Re: Apc Members Are Sponsoring Boko Haram To Undermine Jonathan's Govt! - Davis by BrunoMads: 10:49am On Sep 07, 2014
#Arrest Tinibu and Buhari now.
Re: Apc Members Are Sponsoring Boko Haram To Undermine Jonathan's Govt! - Davis by egbaguy: 10:52am On Sep 07, 2014
i am an apc supporter..........it is crystal clear that boko haram is a creation of northern elites,though the grp now looks uncontrollable. These northern elite are retired army generals,politicians,both in pdp and apc. Only person i can exonerate is GMB...elrufai isnt a warlord in d north. My only grouse with gej is dat he is too soft and daft

1 Like

Re: Apc Members Are Sponsoring Boko Haram To Undermine Jonathan's Govt! - Davis by dagentility(f): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2014
Of course, i dont even need a prophet to tell me that.
Re: Apc Members Are Sponsoring Boko Haram To Undermine Jonathan's Govt! - Davis by readone1(m): 11:10am On Sep 07, 2014
muami: "Now I will offer an opinion as to the motives of the sponsors of Boko Haram.The political sponsors of Boko Haram seem to think that they can use Boko Haram to terrorise Nigeria to demonstrate that the current government cannot ensure the security of Nigerian citizens both Muslim and Christian. Therein the sponsors assume they can undermine any efforts of the current government to be re-elected in 2015. Herein lies the flaw for the conflict and instability currently being fanned suits the aims of Al Qa’eda and the architects of terrorism. Should the sponsors of Boko Haram win government in 2015, they will likely find that they cannot turn Boko Haram off or that Boko Haram will demand control of at least Borno State in return for reducing their attacks. Borno State may be just the beginning of an expanding caliphate. - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/boko-haram-saga-negotiator-stephen-davis/#sthash.5nCgewd5.dpuf

Mr op stop deceiving people, Mr. Davis did not mention members of APC as the sponsors of boko haram he never mention the opposition party, he said those seeking power in 2015. PDP should rather look inward. thank God that mr sherif is a member of pdp Be a man and say the truth atleast for once remember what your pastor preached in church today or what your imam preached in mosque on Friday if you commit sin on behalf of these politician you will suffer your punishment alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Members Are Sponsoring Boko Haram To Undermine Jonathan's Govt! - Davis by gramci: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2014
it's not out of place since Janjawe3ds and BH share similar ideology

1 Like

Re: Apc Members Are Sponsoring Boko Haram To Undermine Jonathan's Govt! - Davis by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2014
Mods this should be on frontpage

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Akwa-ibom State! (she Is 27 Today) / BREAKING: Bomb Blast Hits Secondary School In Yobe, Many Feared Dead / Dr Alex Otti Dumps PDP And Picks APGA Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.