Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag (117585 Views)

Gospel Singer, Sinach Shares Birthday Photo, And A Romantic Message To Her Hubby / Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) / Gozie Okeke Gospel Singer(aka Nshawa) Pregnants One Of The Gals N Destiny Kids! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 06, 2014
The entire ‘social media village’ by now has
been agog with the messy divorce news of
famous Nigerian Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome
and his estranged wife, Pastor Anita.
However the untold story behind the divorce
is what you may not have heard before.
According to a member of Oyakhilome’s
Christ Embassy Church at Ikotun Egbe Parish
who spoke to us on the condition of
anonymity, it was the cleric’s alleged unholy
romance with Sinach, a female Gospel singer
with the Church that crashed his marriage.
“Pastor Chris’ wife had been unhappy with
his rumoured affair with Sinach alongside
other issues, while she was away running the
affair of the Church abroad. In a bid to cover
up his romance with sister Sinach, Pastor
(As they call Oyakhilome) quickly signed her
to the “Love World” record label and included
her name among his traveling crew. That
automatically gave her the opportunity of
travelling far and wide with Pastor’s
entourage. Among other sisters in the
Church, the manner in which Sinach got
favoured by Pastor was what fueled their
romance rumour. As things would turn out,
today Sinach is married while Pastor’s home
is in trouble”, stated our source. Although
Pastor Anita in her claims mentioned
adultery amongst other things as the reason
she’s filing the divorce suit, one would beg to
want to believe that the until Sinach finally
got married to her heartthrob, Pastor Joseph,
who is a senior Pastor with Christ Embassy;
she was often seen in the company Pastor
Chris. She travels with him everywhere he
goes. At a time, their closeness fueled a
rumour indicating that the two may be
having an affair. We’re still investigating the
above claims but while that goes on, a few
days ago, August 29, 2014 to be precise, an
online newspaper reported the matrimonial
crisis rocking the home of Charismatic Chris
Oyakhilome, the founder of Believers’ Love
World Inc, Christ Embassy Church. READ
THE COMPLETE REPORT BELOW…
After months of intense cover up, the
matrimonial crisis of charismatic Pastor
Chris Oyakhilome, founder of Believers’ Love
World Inc, (aka Christ Embassy Church) blew
into the open yesterday with revelations that
his estranged wife, Anita had served him
formal papers for a divorce in a London
court.
According to reports monitored yesterday on
TheCable.ng, an online newspaper, the
dissolution of the marriage between Chris
and Anita, has entered the final phase with
the wife seeking divorce on the grounds of
“unreasonable behaviour” and “adultery”.
The report said she outlined several other
unpublishable allegations against the pastor.
TheCable reports that the divorce case, with
Suit No FD14D01650, was filed on April 9,
2014 at Divorce Section A, Central Family
Court, First Avenue House, High Holborn,
London, United Kingdom, on Anita’s behalf
by Attwaters Jameson Hill Solicitors, a full-
service law firm with expertise in commercial
law and a strong consumer focus in family,
wills and estate, personal injury law and
medical negligence.
“Sources said efforts to reconcile the popular
couple, whose church is one of the biggest
denominations in Nigeria and has branches
all over the world, have failed. The pastor,
according to an elder of the church, has
denied allegations of adultery and believes
his wife is being influenced by “bad friends”
who are intent on destroying their home,”
reports TheCable.
The online newspaper reports that while
Anita believes she has been relegated in the
scheme of things in the church, her husband
reportedly accused her of trying to usurp
power and authority above her seniors in the
ministry.
TheCable reported further: “Sources told us
that the pastor had been making efforts to
avoid divorce in the hope that the wife would
eventually have a change of mind. However,
we can also report that the decree nissi was
served on the charismatic pastor in his hotel
room during a recent visit to the UK. Decree
nissi, in legal terms, is like a yellow card in a
football match which is a precursor to a red
card (“decree absolute”) if no new evidence
is provided to stall proceedings.
“Church insiders said Oyakhilome had been
hoping for rapprochement, but he was left
with no option than to receive the papers
when the lawyers cornered him at his hotel
in London. The decree absolute, which will
effectively end the marriage, is expected to
be issued soon while terms of the divorce will
be worked out by the lawyers on both sides.”
A member of the church who spoke to
THISDAY last night on condition of
anonymity said the entire Christ Embassy
Ministry was disappointed by the action of
Anita
http://dailytrumpeters..com.es/2014/09/how-romance-with-gospel-singer-sinach.html?m=1

Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by echobee(f): 6:51am On Sep 06, 2014
Sister sinach,na wa for u oooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked. But wait ooooooo! Wetin dey do all this pastors wey dey bear chris with fair ladies? shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Acidosis(m): 6:58am On Sep 06, 2014
I said this on a thread some days back!
Acidosis:
cheesy cheesy

Yes oo.. The media needs to call Sinach for questionning..!

Besides, I nor trust all these Jerry curl dudes.. Frank Edward et al..

This same Frank that ought be in a state of sober reflection is still running around Lagos attending dem so called Christian shows.
https://www.nairaland.com/1885387/cyla-simpsons-defense-anita-oyakhilome/5#25990364

Acidosis: I've been thinking. The whole issue is happening so fast right after Sinach's wedding.

Make I keep my imaginations to myself.
It takes common sense to understand these events. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by danio24ng(m): 7:09am On Sep 06, 2014
Chris and Anita, what happened to d clause for better for worse? What will you advice a couple in your ministry passing through something like this? Have you thought about what will Jesus do in a situation like this? Well for the Sinach story, please don't wreck her marriage with accusations like this, are we saying if she was having an affair with Pst.Chris, her husband a senior pastor will not know?

5 Likes

Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by amakufrancis(m): 7:09am On Sep 06, 2014
she has said it all....
sinach, Chris give u well ba?
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Acidosis(m): 7:12am On Sep 06, 2014
danio24ng: Chris and Anita, what happened to d clause for better for worse? What will you advice a couple in your ministry passing through something like this? Have you thought about what will Jesus do in a situation like this? Well for the Sinach story, please don't wreck her marriage with accusations like this, are we saying if she was having an affair with Pst.Chris, her husband a senior pastor will not know?
shocked

1 Like

Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by priscaoge(f): 7:29am On Sep 06, 2014
There is no 'LOVE' in the 'LOVE WORLD'!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by coolzeal(m): 7:34am On Sep 06, 2014
If really he committed an adultery and the rumor is truthful. Will people still listen to this man preaching, will he perform miracles as usual and still represent the church. If you can't practice what you preach why become a pastor lol. I may not be the most intelligent person in the world but I'm not gullible. Churches are money making machine, taking advantage of the people

1 Like

Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by susanbussy(f): 7:58am On Sep 06, 2014
lets be slow to judge......
Lets remember they are all humans

2 Likes

Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by missterious(f): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2014
Nah, this doesn't sound true. It sounds like something a Nollywood- obssessed blogger dreamt of.

3 Likes

Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Sammyblaq(m): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2014
if i no go church...dem go say i no go church. I quote 'your heart is ur church'.
Happenings in the church nowa is a big let down to christianity. Proudly anglican sha

1 Like

Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by severee(m): 8:15am On Sep 06, 2014
grin if i hear......... sinach, that ugly gal
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 06, 2014
Its a shame if this allegation against him is true. The fact is whether it is true or not, his is already rubbed in the mud

1 Like

Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 06, 2014
severee: grin if i hear......... sinach, that ugly gal

Bro na u call her ugly o, u dey see her skin? Her Kpekus go soft n make brain like Mercedes Benz AMG o wink
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by MisterLongman(m): 8:34am On Sep 06, 2014
I still don't believe Sinach is involved but I trust nobody... Chris looks like a playboy with his fried hair
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Sagytarius(m): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2014
Chris can fuxk Spinach for all I care. undecided ko kan aye.

#Continues prayers on the fourth Joyful mystery...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by mployer(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2014
Acidosis: I said this on a thread some days back!

https://www.nairaland.com/1885387/cyla-simpsons-defense-anita-oyakhilome/5#25990364

It takes common sense to understand these events. cheesy

Sinachi is a lead singer in christ embassy choir, She ministers in all pastor Chris meetings. Its normal for his wife to feel insecure but that doesn't mean sometting Is happening.

I feel she got pressured to marry due to this kind of unfounded and malicious rumor.

8 Likes

Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by mployer(m): 11:13am On Sep 06, 2014
Stelvin101: Its a shame if this allegation against him is true. The fact is whether it is true or not, his is already rubbed in the mud

Which man of God in the Bible times was not rubbed in the mud?

Even christ himself was not exempted.

Tasting the mud Is a better sign of a true man of God than flying in private jets.

7 Likes

Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Acidosis(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2014
mployer:

Sinachi is a lead singer in christ embassy choir, She ministers in all pastor Chris meetings. Its normal for his wife to feel insecure but that doesn't mean sometting Is happening.

I feel she got pressured to marry due to this kind of unfounded and malicious rumor.
Hmn.. nice observation smiley
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by litetias(m): 12:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sammyblaq: if i no go church...dem go say i no go church. I quote 'your heart is ur church'.
Happenings in the church nowa is a big let down to christianity. Proudly anglican sha
Totally agree with you. I don't bother going to church these days because it's all a scam.
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by cr7lomo: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
If its true then it's so unfortunate that sinach has 'SINACH' ur husband

2 Likes

Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Anacksunamun: 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fake news-carrying jobless bloggers. Without any evidence, your speculations are false. Y'all should let them live their lives, they ain't the first couple to divorce and they won't be last!!
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by delugadou(m): 1:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hmmmmm.......end time tins *smh*
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Pvictor10(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
Devil is always interested in destroying God's work. Nevertheless, let he that thinks he stand, take heed lest he fall.

2 Likes

Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by ignis: 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
mployer:

Well said. ...
Couldn't have been expressed better.
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by ednut1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
jobless bloggers abeg go sleep. i knw dis pastor chris go dey cheat as alleged. but dis story is made up . but all dis gospel singer ehn . tope alabi with dat occultic pastor. and anoda female gospel singers whose sex tape was released. happenings in d church dis days ehn smh
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
BULLSHIT
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Acidosis(m): 3:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
Pvictor10: Devil is always interested in destroying God's work. Nevertheless, let he that thinks he stand, take heed lest he fall.
Devil can only destroy those who create room for destruction.

It is no longer the work of the devil when Pastors permit multi mini skirt dancers and butt shakers in the Church.
Abi una think say Pastor Kumuyi nor like "better" thing?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by missterious(f): 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
cr7lomo: If its true then it's so unfortunate that sinach has 'SINACH' ur husband

Lol. Good one
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by doctorofgirls(m): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
missterious:

Lol. Good one
what makes it gewd
Re: How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
I guess pastor Chris has a thing for ladies with big jaw.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News Peter Edochie Is Dead / Idris Elba To AY Makun: Your Wardrobe Is Bigger Than Most People's Houses / Olamide Removes Dreadlocks, Dances To Show Off His Bald Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.