Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Prepare For Higher Service, Niger governor Aliyu Tells Governor Sule Lamido - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prepare For Higher Service, Niger governor Aliyu Tells Governor Sule Lamido (1881 Views)

Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration / Election: Niger Governor, Aliyu, Blames Jonathan For Pdp’s Downfall / Governor Aliyu Loses Polling Unit In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prepare For Higher Service, Niger governor Aliyu Tells Governor Sule Lamido by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2014
Obiagelli:
Politicians all over the world look alike but they ensure that they present their best candidates for elections, that is the difference between the pdp and the APC.

Btw your post is the hallmark of a lazy electorate who wants everything given to them, guess what, if you don't find good candidates on your own, they thugs out there will take your place on election results, probably with a vote for the worst candidate
You just committed fallacy by being too quick to judge me.
You have crossed the line.
It's enough.
Re: Prepare For Higher Service, Niger governor Aliyu Tells Governor Sule Lamido by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 07, 2014
tuhorns:
You just committed fallacy by being too quick to judge me.
You have crossed the line.
It's enough.
I only judged your post, i certainly don't know you. Btw who am i to.
Re: Prepare For Higher Service, Niger governor Aliyu Tells Governor Sule Lamido by Rawani: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
barcanista: lolssss, it is PDP's affair. Did you see my reply to your mail?

I missed it somehow but i've seen it now. The partisanship of admin is nauseating (especially with the Buhari FP thread angry ), its only a matter of time.
Re: Prepare For Higher Service, Niger governor Aliyu Tells Governor Sule Lamido by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
Rawani:

I missed it somehow but i've seen it now. The partisanship of admin is nauseating (especially with the Buhari FP thread angry ), its only a matter of time.
Honestly, this forum is PDP-land. What they couldn't achieve as posters they want to achieve them as Moderators/admin. The smear campaign against the General is just too much but one assurance is that they will never succeed.
I got your mail

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC To Jonathan: PDP Can’t Win Edo / Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? / Total Number Of Registered Voter's In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.