Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,967 members, 7,845,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

The Business Of Drafting Jonathan, Called Political Rallies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Business Of Drafting Jonathan, Called Political Rallies (1163 Views)

Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies / Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA / Four(4) Things You Should Know About Crowds At Political Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Business Of Drafting Jonathan, Called Political Rallies by kwanKwasiyya(m): 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
berem: my dear I was shocked o! The way posters and billboards of Jonathan litter the whole of Abuja is not only disgusting but annoying.
Am on my way back to Lagos anyway. Am waiting to board and leave Abuja and its littered posters and billboards. Smh

angry angry
Hahahaha. Every day.true leaders don't have to sell them self's. There people will. Putting up poster,runing ads up & down to force a man down our hearts is pathetic. Only dictators do such. The beauty of Abuja is been degraded by these stupid billboards
Re: The Business Of Drafting Jonathan, Called Political Rallies by aderonila18: 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
Everyone knows a lot of money has been stolen for 2015 and they just want their own slice of the pie. As for me, I'll never collect money that'll be a curse to my future generations. Even Hitler had sycophants so it shouldn't surprise us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dss Is Right On Ihejirika- Military Top Brass! / An Open Letter To Governor Olusegun Mimiko / Don’t Be Afraid To Proclaim Biafra, Uwazuruike Tells MASSOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.