Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

We believe in God but do God believe in us? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We believe in God but do God believe in us? (792 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / 8 Men Of God, Different 2015 Revelations – What Do We Believe? / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We believe in God but do God believe in us? by argon500: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2014
The first day I listened to DJ Khaled song featuring Kanye and Rick Ross, I was really touched by the title of the song. Most of us believe in God for so many things but does God really believe in us?

People are God’s finest creation ever, the one He is the most proud of.. Sounds pretty promising, doesn’t it? Yeah, it does. But think a little bit. God has made the man to rule the world, to be on the top of the hierarchy – above anything else. He has taken care about His precious people, helping them through their lives.

But see how it is now – people being murdered, robbed, kidnapped every day… God’s favorite creatures suffering every single day because of others of their kind. We are all supposed be one happy big family which God looks after. But where is He now, huh?

Some people praise Him every day, they pray for their and other’s sake. They pray for love, happiness, peace. But it kind of seems that neither of these actually get to God. Or if they do, He can’t /doesn’t want to/ do anything about it.

Our politicians belongs to one faith or the other. Majority of them are either Muslims or Christians. Those that are Muslims pray almost 5 times in a day and visit Jumat every Friday while the Christians do go to church every Sunday. But do that change anything? Does it mean they are pretenders or simply hypocrite

1 Like

Re: We believe in God but do God believe in us? by meeky007(m): 7:05am On Jun 01, 2017
NIGGAS GETTING BURST OVER IN GODS WE TRUST: kanye west wasn't refeering to God but he was talking about d DOLLAR take a look at d U.S dollar currency it is written in GOD WE TRUST.
So he was talking about how ppl were arrested for either stealing, Drugs nd all that.

Hope u undstd.

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Official Statement On Misleading Report about the collapse guesthouse / Why Are Priests Not Allowed To Marry? / Eight-year Barrenness Destroys! Great Testimonies At Shiloh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.