Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

I Kept My Virginity, But Not My Purity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Kept My Virginity, But Not My Purity (788 Views)

Those Attacking Me Now Kept Quiet When El-rufai Tweeted Hate Speech - Suleiman / I Kept My Virginity But Lost My Purity. / I Kept My Virginity, But Not My Purity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Kept My Virginity, But Not My Purity by iretex1(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
A few weeks ago I got a phone call from one
of my girlfriends announcing that she got a
boyfriend.
I asked her what she intended to say to him
about
how they will protect their purity. She
continued to tell that they have already talked
about it and that they are “taking things
slow,” and he “values” her virginity just as
much as she does.
This got me to think about two things:
1. What does “taking it slow” mean?
2. What do people think is the difference
between “purity” and “virginity”?

Continue reading....

www.theresponsechurch.com/i-kept-my-
virginity-but-not-my-purity
Re: I Kept My Virginity, But Not My Purity by YourWife(f): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
La click la squeeze! Came here to read something and u sending me to ur blog? Taaa angry

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Prefer As A Lord? A Resurrected Saviour Or A Psychotic Tyrant?! / Why Are Christians Afraid Of Dying----Imoh David / New Year Message: There Are Plans To Assassinate President Buhari- Fr. Mbaka Cri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.