Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election (938 Views)

PDP Candidate, Ugwuanyi Defeats APC In Enugu Governorship Election - Daily Post / PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election, Premium Times. / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election by chat2deen(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2014
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, on Sunday declared Shem Zagbai of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, winner of the Niger East Senatorial by-election after a re-run.
The August 30 by-election was declared inconclusive due to electoral malpractice in some polling units.
The re-run was held in polling units in Bosso, Chanchaga, Munya, Paikoro, Rafi and Shiroro local government areas on Saturday.
The returning Officer for the election, Morenikeji Olakonmi, who announced the results in Minna, said that Mr. Zagbai scored 92, 056 votes against David Umaru of the All Progressives Congress, APC, who polled 87, 405 votes.
He said Isa Bello of All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, and Abdulahi Diko of Social Democratic Party scored 2,185 and 419 votes respectively.
“We have come to the conclusion of the collation. I, Prof. Morenike Olakonmi, hereby certify that I was the Returning Officer for Niger East Senatorial District by-election held on the 6th day of September 2014.
“That Dr Shem Zagbai of the PDP, having satisfied the requirements of the law and scored the highest number of votes, is hereby declared the winner,’’ he said.

1 Like

Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election by PhockPhockMan: 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
Thank God
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
Close polls...
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election by ola6: 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
But the APC (Asiwaju Personal Congress) was celebrating na.... Nairaland Gbawe, Berem and other paid e-supporters were celebrating already. They could have started a riot with the false figure we were getting on Nairaland like their man Buhari in 2011. They were also planning to use the social media to rig the election like Tinubu ole has been doing in Lagos since democracy. But God pass them!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Another evidence to prove that APC thrives on propaganda and don't mean well for Nigerians...bunch of wicked people....

5 Likes

Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election by jmaine: 12:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Okay . . . .. grin
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election by Tolexander: 12:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
But APC won the election on social media last week?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election by tomakint: 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
To the APC e-touts in the house, even Obama shared your pains... cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election by Ayed44: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election by gunuvi(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
I think it is high time the govt start arresting foo. ls spreading useless propaganda on social media. can u imagine I almost believe the APC e rats last week.

1 Like

Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election by curiouses: 1:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
Tolexander: But APC won the election on social media last week?
grin
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election by Tolexander: 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
curiouses:
grin
my man, how u dey?
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election by curiouses: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
Tolexander: my man, how u dey?
I'm good sir. Used to think you're "progressive" apologist ni.
Re: PDP Defeats APC, Wins Niger East Senatorial By-election by Tolexander: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
curiouses:
I'm good sir. Used to think you're "progressive" apologist ni.
i've always been non partisan. Only that i do attack GEJ for his mild and clueless attitudes. That still doesn't mean i shouldn't praise him when needed.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Umaru Musa Yar'adua / A Forum For APC To Prove How Capable They Are To Rule Nigeria. / Ghana Now Buying Powerfrom Cote D’ivoire – Gridco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.