Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,816 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Who Do You Think Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria And Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria And Why (942 Views)

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / What Do You Think Should Be Done To This Boko Haram Commander? / Only God Knows Nigeria’s Next President — Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria And Why by dramaticspeak(m): 6:07am On Sep 24, 2014
Let's share our thoughts on who we think should be our next president come 2015 . Its just a thought o
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria And Why by kestolove95(m): 6:11am On Sep 24, 2014
Me ofcox

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria And Why by ba7man(m): 6:35am On Sep 24, 2014
Gov Babatunde Raji Fashola.

Nuff said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria And Why by aljharem(m): 6:37am On Sep 24, 2014
ba7man: Gov Babatunde Raji Fashola.

Nuff said.

I actually support this but he needs to drop his liability of a god father

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria And Why by Orunto: 6:39am On Sep 24, 2014
Among humans and in Nigeria now GEJ is the best but I AM THAT I AM IS THE CHOICE!

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria And Why by ba7man(m): 6:39am On Sep 24, 2014
aljharem:

I actually support this but he needs to drop his liability of a god father
I totally agree too.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria And Why by aljharem(m): 6:42am On Sep 24, 2014
Orunto: Among humans and in Nigeria now GEJ is the best but I AM THAT I AM IS THE CHOICE!

GEJ is not the best. truth be told GEJ can only be considered the best among the aspirant

a Fashola president will finish GEJ but will APC give him the ticket ? NO
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria And Why by pentagonal: 6:48am On Sep 24, 2014
rtd general Muhammadu Buhari...

fight corruption to standstill and instil discipline in our public enterprise oozing of puke- inducing corruption.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria And Why by datguru: 6:59am On Sep 24, 2014
let our ancestors speak

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria And Why by rawpadgin(m): 7:00am On Sep 24, 2014
I won't waste my time to go & vote but if I have to i will vote gej

I know those northern oil wells billionaire will do anything & everything within their powers to see that gej did not return, cuz their so-called oil well license will soon expires, & they know gej might may not renew it
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria And Why by chibwike(m): 7:36am On Sep 24, 2014
Seun, at least if he bans someone of NL, it wud be in the news.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria And Why by eluquenson(m): 7:54am On Sep 24, 2014
Abubakar Shekau...He has actions grin and can die for as many times he could
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria And Why by Orunto: 8:26am On Sep 24, 2014
That was why I said, I AM THAT I AM IS THE CHOICE. HE HAS THE BALANCE OF CRITERIA MARKS BETWEEN GEJ AND OTHERS. In my opinion, Mimiko is better than Fashola and GEJ is the best. He is more experienced, more knowledgeable and more internationally recognised. He has a Phd in his first Profession, so he is more educated and will be more confident to carry Nigeria to the Promise Land. If BO, a minority in the US could get a second chance, Nigeria is not that wicked and unthinking to deny GEJ, also a minority in Nigeria, a second chance. All other aspirants in his age bracket should go and learn more about the Job they are aspiring for and be patient till 2019 to flex muscle.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria And Why by pentagonal: 8:38am On Sep 24, 2014
Orunto: That was why I said, I AM THAT I AM IS THE CHOICE. HE HAS THE BALANCE OF CRITERIA MARKS BETWEEN GEJ AND OTHERS. In my opinion, Mimiko is better than Fashola and GEJ is the best. He is more experienced, more knowledgeable and more internationally recognised. He has a Phd in his first Profession, so he is more educated and will be more confident to carry Nigeria to the Promise Land. If BO, a minority in the US could get a second chance, Nigeria is not that wicked and unthinking to deny GEJ, also a minority in Nigeria, a second chance. All other aspirants in his age bracket should go and learn more about the Job they are aspiring for and be patient till 2019 to flex muscle.

JARGONS...
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria And Why by Orunto: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2014
THE TRUTH IS BITTER!

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria And Why by hushmail: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2014
waste of mb

what will b will b

bt from available aspirants

gej d man
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria And Why by mperoakeem(m): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
Orunto: That was why I said, I AM THAT I AM IS THE CHOICE. HE HAS THE BALANCE OF CRITERIA MARKS BETWEEN GEJ AND OTHERS. In my opinion, Mimiko is better than Fashola and GEJ is the best. He is more experienced, more knowledgeable and more internationally recognised. He has a Phd in his first Profession, so he is more educated and will be more confident to carry Nigeria to the Promise Land. If BO, a minority in the US could get a second chance, Nigeria is not that wicked and unthinking to deny GEJ, also a minority in Nigeria, a second chance. All other aspirants in his age bracket should go and learn more about the Job they are aspiring for and be patient till 2019 to flex muscle.
what exactly r u insinuating. Dis ur write up is everytin less...
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria And Why by maslong(m): 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
GEJ all the way till wole soyinka become illiterate. cool

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria And Why by Orunto: 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
Everything less what? You are as boring as I am in this Politics. Just support me to campaign for GEJ.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria And Why by ednut1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
abubakar Shekau angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Firm To Stake $150 Million On Rice Production In Anambra / All Photos From The Ongoing Inauguration Ceremony Of Ekiti State New Governor / Message For Only Igbo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.