Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed (3701 Views)

Jonathan Was Swindled By Chibok Girls Negotiators – Adesina / Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries / VP Sambo Lambasts Fashola Over High Taxation & Alleged Claiming Of FG Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by thwarrior72: 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
arresa: [s][/s]

I'll attend to your ignorant and unintelligent rant when this thread degenerates to your level...
Hahahaha, what else do you have to offer than your back and fort baseless argument? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by Rawani: 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
egift:

My Chairman, you know my stand on the issue of Boko Haram. Here is is in a short version (I hope you will tell me yours before leaving):

Arrest and investigate everyone that is connected to the killings of innocent Nigerians. For those found culpable, charge them to competent court, Present hard evidence and get the maximum penalty possible. That is my own stand. It does not matter if the person is in government or not, a friend of the president or not, in the north or south - I don't care.

Ngwakwe, what is your stand on that comment and on Boko Haram (are you still part of those beating up tribal sentiments and defending the inaction of this administration of 5yrs?).

He has been jumping from pillar to post and filling up my mentions without making a congent point. I was only observing a pattern but his inability to rationalize without ethno-religious hatred made him make my simple observation the substance of all his arguments. I equally maintain my stand that anybody involved with promoting BH should be arrested, investigated, tried and punished regardless of their tribe, religion or region. This is why i have been emphatic about Ihejirika being investigated, but if i'm seen as attacking him because he is Igbo, then I reserve my apologies.

1 Like

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by Ngwakwe: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
egift:

My Chairman, you know my stand on the issue of Boko Haram. Here is is in a short version (I hope you will tell me yours before leaving):

Arrest and investigate everyone that is connected to the killings of innocent Nigerians. For those found culpable, charge them to competent court, Present hard evidence and get the maximum penalty possible. That is my own stand. It does not matter if the person is in government or not, a friend of the president or not, in the north or south - I don't care.

Ngwakwe, what is your stand on that comment and on Boko Haram (are you still part of those beating up tribal sentiments and defending the inaction of this administration of 5yrs?).

Stop running round and answer my question

What is you take on the ethnic connotation of the comment below and stop playing on our intelligence.

What is the pattern as described by prophetone?

Rawani:

Mrs. Wakil, self acclaimed mother of Boko Haram, is for all intents and purposes, an Igbo woman. We are beginning to see a pattern here.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by Ngwakwe: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Rawani:
but if i'm seen as attacking him because he is Igbo, then I reserve my apologies.

Apology accepted

I respect your opinions on this forum for your sound reasoning especially when you live above sentiments which are sometimes unavoidable.

Peace.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Rawani:

There is no doubt Islam is the source of all the terror we are fighting as that is the basis of Jihad, however the point here is that Ihejiirka, as revealed by the Aussie, allegedly sponsored the activities of BH for possible financial benefit, and that does not necessitate the assumption that BH started with him. All that is being asked for is that he should be properly investigated instead of being treated like a sacred cow by a govt that increasingly seems to be mired in the whole conspiracy.
ok sir,and if they should name Devid mark,obj,peter odili,sss should go after them,when they have better information?
Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by egift(m): 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ngwakwe: Stop running round and answer my question

What is you take on the ethnic connotation of the comment below and stop playing on our intelligence.

What is the pattern as described by prophetone?

Arrest and investigate everyone that is connected to the killings of innocent Nigerians. For those found culpable, charge them to competent court, Present hard evidence and get the maximum penalty possible.

That includes Mrs. Wakil and everyone else accused of being a part. The good part is that if someone deliberately accuse you falsely, when you are cleared, you can sue him for character assassination and the court will award you damages.

1 Like

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by egift(m): 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu: ok sir,and if they should name Devid mark,obj,peter odili,sss should go after them,when they have better information?

Yes. The good part is that if someone deliberately accuse you falsely, when you are cleared, you can sue him for character assassination and the court will award you damages. The law protects both the guilty and the innocent. Jonathan do not have the convenience to select who to exonerate and who else to prosecute.
Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by Rawani: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Apology accepted

I respect your opinions on this forum for your sound reasoning especially when you live above sentiments which are sometimes unavoidable.

Peace.
Appreciate the kind words. Sometimes we can agree to disagree. Cheers.
Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by experimentist: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You mean the Igbo woman declared the consensus Sharia Law across 12 Core Northern States that Bokoharam intends to implement?

You forgot that the year 2000 declaration of the new Calisphate received a thunderous reception amid bloodletting and wanton destruction of properties belonging to the infidels.

Bokoharam is not evil rather they are the Calisphate Military command demanding for full implementation of year 2000 accord signed by the regional block and the proper handover of power by Nigerian Government to the Calisphate.

I am raged by the absence of one handed corrupt politicians of "Bokoharam Calisphate" extraction since year 2000 till date.

You killed our kinsmen to herald Sharia Government and turn around to accuse us of supporting the Calisphate declaration that brought untold hardship to our people living among you.

Logic and reason are now scarce commodity in Nigeria.
the son of a b!tch, ihejirika or watever the bleeps his is should arrested and killed slowly.. Fuckin' traitor coas my arse!
Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Nigerians are the reason Nigeria remains the same. Some are just here showing how foolish they are.
Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the
Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram
by Babymama1: 6:57am
By Soni Daniel
I first met Dr. Stephen Davis at the
American Centre for Strategic and
International Studies, Washington, in June
2009. At that time, the Australian was
assisting the Federal Government of
Nigeria to broker peace with the irate
Niger Delta militants, who had taken up
arms against the administration and
almost rendered its oil-dependent
economy comatose through oil theft,
destruction of facilities and kidnapping of
oil workers.
We lost contact until I got to know that he
had been involved in the effort to free the
Chibok girls. Some other reports claimed
he was hired by government to negotiate
with Boko Haram.
Excerpts of the interview.
What do you have to show that you
were engaged by the Nigerian
government to negotiate with Boko
Haram?
I was not engaged by the Federal
Government of Nigeria, any state
government or any other party. I went
to Nigeria in late April in an effort to
facilitate a handover of the Chibok
captives after discussing such a
possibility with former commanders of
JAS (Jama’atu Ahlul Sunnah Lih Da’awa
wal Jihad otherwise known as JAS) and
others close to Boko Haram .
Why did you release the report of your
assignment to the media instead of
sending it to government?
I did not construct a report of my efforts
in Nigeria. As I said earlier, I was not
engaged by any party and therefore had
no obligation to report to anyone.
Some Nigerians find it curious that you
decided to give your report only to Arise
TV, owned by a Nigerian, Nduka
Obiagbena, who also owns Thisday
Newspapers and may be sympathetic to
some politicians in Nigeria.
I gave a radio interview to the ABC in
Australia which subsequently told me that
after the transcript was posted to their
online site, it had been picked up in the UK
and Sky News requested an interview. In
the hope of bringing attention to the
many other girls and boys kidnapped by
Boko Haram, I agreed to a television
interview. That interview took place in
Channel 7 studios in Australia and it was at
that point that I was told it was an
interview with Arise TV. I had not heard of
Arise TV and did not know it was owned
by a Nigerian or indeed that it had any
association with Nigeria. At the time of
giving the TV interview, I was of the
understanding that it would be broadcast
by Sky News in the UK.
On Mr Obiagbena, I have not met him or
ever been contacted by him.
Many Nigerians find it extremely difficult
to understand how the former Chief of
the Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Ihejirika, who
actually fought Boko Haram elements
and was accused of genocide could be
linked with sponsoring the violent group.
It is much easier to understand Mr Sheriff’s
alleged association with Boko Haram than
any association of Mr Ihejirika. Mr Sheriff
was said to have a long history of
promoting groups to assist in his past
efforts to win the governorship of Borno
State. On 29 July 2009, there was a
confrontation with security officers at
Mamudo Village, along Potiskum/Damaturu
Road, Yobe. 33 JAS members were killed.
Later that night, there was a long battle
with combined security operatives at
Railway Terminus, Maiduguri, Borno State.
Scores were killed and the JAS operational
base was destroyed. Yusuf was
subsequently captured by the military and
handed over to the police. The JAS alleged
that it was on Sheriff’s orders that Yusuf
was executed in Maiduguri on 30 July
2009. Shekau was presumed killed in the
same battle and a corpse was identified as
that of Shekau. Thus the remaining JAS
leaders made it clear their intention was to
kill Sheriff and so it is right that Sheriff
claims he is a victim of JAS. The Boko
Haram we see today is not the JAS that
was operational under Yusuf. Shekau
emerged in mid-2010 and publicly claimed
the leadership of a reinvigorated JAS.
Now I will offer an opinion as to the
motives of the sponsors of Boko
Haram .The political sponsors of Boko
Haram seem to think that they can use
Boko Haram to terrorise Nigeria to
demonstrate that the current
government cannot ensure the security
of Nigerian citizens both Muslim and
Christian . Therein the sponsors assume
they can undermine any efforts of the
current government to be re-elected in
2015 . Herein lies the flaw for the conflict
and instability currently being fanned suits
the aims of Al Qa’eda and the architects of
terrorism. Should the sponsors of Boko
Haram win government in 2015, they
will likely find that they cannot turn
Boko Haram off or that Boko Haram will
demand control of at least Borno State in
return for reducing their attacks. Borno
State may be just the beginning of an
expanding caliphate.
- See more at: http://
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/boko-
haram-saga-negotiator-stephen-davis/
#sthash.x04BCHDp.dpuf
(Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Like) 1 Share
Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
Rawani:

Mrs. Wakil, self acclaimed mother of Boko Haram, is for all intents and purposes, an Igbo woman. We are beginning to see a pattern here.

perhaps more reasons why you lot should get angry and go to Bornu and arrest Mrs Wakil and then go to Sambisa Forest and take out shekau . . .. .oh hang on you wont! because he is calling for Islamic caliphate and you all love extreme sharia!

2 Likes

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by arresa: 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
mikeansy:

perhaps more reasons why you lot should get angry and go to Bornu and arrest Mrs Wakil and then go to Sambisa Forest and take out shekau . . .. .oh hang on you wont! because he is calling for Islamic caliphate and you all love extreme sharia!

No, we voted for and we are paying the incompetent and corrupt president to do that job and so far he's either to incompetent to do the job or he is by design in some kind of alliance with Boko Haram to hand over Nigeria to Boko Haram..

1 Like

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 08, 2014
Amazing

The FG says they didn't send him
Stephen Davis says the FG didn't send him
Yet the people who insist the FG sent him (despite his denial) are not bold enough to brand him a liar
Because calling him a liar would make them look foolish for believing what he earlier told them boko haram told him about Ihejirika

You folks cannot have it both ways
It's either Davis is a liar or he is credible
If he is a liar then everything he has said so far is a lie
If he is credible then he has spoken the truth
Why pick and choose which one to believe?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by karlmax2: 7:36am On Sep 08, 2014
Babymama1: Amazing

The FG says they didn't send him
Stephen Davis says the FG didn't send him
Yet the people who insist the FG sent him (despite his denial) are not bold enough to brand him a liar
Because calling him a liar would make them look foolish for believing what he earlier told them boko haram told him about Ihejirika

You folks cannot have it both ways
It's either Davis is a liar or he is credible
If he is liar them everything he has said so far is a lie
If he is credible then he has spoken the truth
Why pick and choose which one go believe?
they dont use their brain cos it doesnt function well. they rely on APC propoganda as has been programmed into their medula .bunch of retards

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Is Apc's Duty To Disqualify Buhari - INEC / Buhari Ogoni: Fast Track Orders Exposed / BREAKING: Nigeria Hits Goldmine , Finds Crude Oil In Lake Chad Area – NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.