Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed (3702 Views)

Jonathan Was Swindled By Chibok Girls Negotiators – Adesina / Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries / VP Sambo Lambasts Fashola Over High Taxation & Alleged Claiming Of FG Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by arresa: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I don't have time for diversions and malicious conspiracy theories borne out of frustrations and uncontrollable hate.

But who inserted into the thread conspiracy and irrelevant triblistic nonsense. ? You so look in the mirror and quit sounding hypocritical..

When you are done proving the involvement of Ihejirika in sponsoring Bokoharam at Hague with the so-called Stephen Davies revelations (though he has denied insinuating such absurdity) then come back for us to reason together

Australian hostage negotiator, Stephen Davis insists Modu Sherriff, Ihejirika sponsor Boko Haram

http://trendwave.com/Africa/Australian-hostage-negotiator--Stephen-Davis-insists-Modu-Sherriff-

2 Likes

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by egift(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
atlwireles: You are throwing up everything including the kitchen sink hoping something sticks. Who is Ahmad Salkida?

Ahmad Salkida is Boko Haram leader's childhood friend. President Jonathan hired him to negotiate on his behave. He sign and was granted a Presidential waiver that grants him a lifetime immunity from prosecution on anything related to Boko Haram crisis.

Did you remember when it was in the news that Boko Haram wanted their wives and children arrested in their absent released in exchange for the girls? He was the one that negotiated it. It was also some PDP members that started twisting it that Boko Haram wanted their arrested member released. The government tried explaining and when it was not a popular opinion, Jonathan backed out.

As I said earlier, Jonathan is hiding the truth and shielding their Sponsors. If not for the quest to return to power in 2015, Boko Haram would have ended and many lives saved.
Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
How can a foreigner be allowed to get close to Boko Haram when the government is not backing him?

1 Like

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Ibos are involved whether you like It or not. Ihejirika and his loyalists may have been the ones leaking sensitive info to Boko haram.

grin
Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
The FG would even deny Ahmad Salkida when he comes with his own revelation.
egift:

Ahmad Salkida is Boko Haram leader's childhood friend. President Jonathan hired him to negotiate on his behave. He sign and was granted a Presidential waiver that grants him a lifetime immunity from prosecution on anything related to Boko Haram crisis.

Did you remember when it was in the news that Boko Haram wanted their wives and children arrested in their absent released in exchange for the girls? He was the one that negotiated it. It was also some PDP members that started twisting it that Boko Haram wanted their arrested member released. The government tried explaining and when it was not a popular opinion, Jonathan backed out.

As I said earlier, Jonathan is hiding the truth and shielding their Sponsors. If not for the quest to return to power in 2015, Boko Haram would have ended and many lives saved.
Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by atlwireles: 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
[s]d have created any national problem since?
Ur pdp created bh, and they shall behead pdp members first. Boko haram is a monster created by d pdp, and it shall consume them and their cohorts by God's grace.[/quote][quote author=Caseless2]i've always known u to be porous in thought. Tel me how an apc member occupied aso rock as president of Nigeria since '99 an[/s]
Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by atlwireles: 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
egift:

Which leader? Shekau the dead one or the remanufactured one? Why do you people reduce the function of government to a town union affair?

1 Like

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
What the clueless Jonathan and his group of lie carriers have failed to realize is that the revelation of Steve Davies has gone beyond what Nigeria can lie about, the world now has a glimpse of what is happening in northern Nigeria. Like the #BringBackOurGirls campaign, there will be an outcry, this time not to the Nigerian Government, but to the ICC and the entire world.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by egift(m): 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
atlwireles: Which leader? Shekau the death one or the remanufactured one? Why do you people reduce the function of government to a town union affair?

Whether SheCow is a clone copy, duplicate or photocopy - it is none of my business. Stop wandering around the forest. Jonathan hired and paid Ahmad Salkida to negotiate on his behave - that is the point. grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by atlwireles: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
egift:

Whether SheCow is a clone copy, duplicate or photocopy - it is none of my business. Stop wandering around the forest. Jonathan hired and paid Ahmad Salkida to negotiate on his behave - that is the point. grin

Hired and paid, according to your usual sources. That is not news.

1 Like

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by Ngwakwe: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
arresa:

But who inserted into the thread conspiracy and irrelevant triblistic nonsense. ? You so look in the mirror and quit sounding hypocritical..

Australian hostage negotiator, Stephen Davis insists Modu Sherriff, Ihejirika sponsor Boko Haram

http://trendwave.com/Africa/Australian-hostage-negotiator--Stephen-Davis-insists-Modu-Sherriff-

Stop jumping into discussions to avoid getting confused.

Rawani said the "Igbo woman" and accused her and her ethnicity of involvement in sponsoring Bokoharam

Moreover, the article you quoted has been refuted hence inconsequential

www.freedomafric.com/central/stephen-davis-denies-accusing-ret-lieu-gen-ihejirika-bokoharam-sponsor-reiterates-opposition-politicians-support-for-the-insurgency-t1409.html[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by egift(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ngwakwe: It's a lie

www.freedomafric.com/central/stephen-davis-denies-accusing-ret-lieu-gen-ihejirika-bokoharam-sponsor-reiterates-opposition-politicians-support-for-the-insurgency-t1409.html

Wait bros. Are you posting link from the same www.freedomafric.com owned by Prince Henry Ngwakwe of Nairaland? shocked shocked shocked shocked

How else can we define invalid link? The link has Vested Interest grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by egift(m): 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
atlwireles: Hired and paid, according to your usual sources. That is not news.

First you never knew who he was. Now you are an expert on the terms of his contract, Oboy, una ge egbu mmadu here grin
Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by atlwireles: 5:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
egift:

First you never knew who he was. Now you are an expert on the terms of his contract, Oboy, una ge egbu mmadu here grin

You knew there was a contract? please fill us in grin grin grin grin
Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by shizzleStar: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
atlwireles:

You knew there was a contract? please fill us in grin grin grin grin
You embark on unneccessary back and forth with egoat, he is an irredeemable iddiott...you ought to know that
Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by shizzleStar: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
egift:

[s]First you never knew who he was. Now you are an expert on the terms of his contract, Oboy, una ge egbu mmadu here grin[/s]
egoat, how faith belle? she don born?

2 Likes

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by arresa: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
[s]
Ngwakwe:

Stop jumping into discussions to avoid getting confused.

Rawani said the "Igbo woman" and accused her and her ethnicity of involvement in sponsoring Bokoharam

Moreover, the article you quoted has been refuted hence inconsequential

www.freedomafric.com/central/stephen-davis-denies-accusing-ret-lieu-gen-ihejirika-bokoharam-sponsor-reiterates-opposition-politicians-support-for-the-insurgency-t1409.html
[/s]

The man stands by his assertions and you need to quit the tribal fixations and deal with the topic...

2 Likes

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by egift(m): 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
atlwireles: You knew there was a contract? please fill us in grin grin grin grin

Here is details http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/i-dont-sell-boko-haram-videos-nigerian-negotiator/
Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by arresa: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
egift:

Wait bros. Are you posting link from the same www.freedomafric.com owned by Prince Henry Ngwakwe of Nairaland? shocked shocked shocked shocked

How else can we define invalid link? The link has Vested Interest grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lmao....They try too hard I swear...

1 Like

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by thwarrior72: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
arresa: Any reason why we should believe a dishonest and lying government that first claimed they rescued the same girls that they lied and claimed were never kidnapped, a corrupt and incompetent government that reduced our military to mare impotent shadows that can not protect or defend common 3 out of 36 states, a government that gives away our military bases and weapons to terrorists free of charge to slaughter Nigerians with, a government that that's losing our land and territorial integrity to rag tag terrorists every day.

Under this worthless and lying government, we now have 35 instead of 36 states.

This government is no longer in control of Nigeria.
Stop crying, It's too earlier to be mourning, soon 5 eastern state will exit this your Godforsaken nation cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by Ngwakwe: 5:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
egift:

It is a Vanguardngr article, hence your attempt to dismiss it, is null and void

I am not interested in this argument as I have doubted its credibility and never believed any of its content.

I was touched by the ridiculous diversion and accusations made by the comment below and I would want to know your take on that.

See the quote below:

Rawani:

Mrs. Wakil, self acclaimed mother of Boko Haram, is for all intents and purposes, an Igbo woman. We are beginning to see a pattern here.

1 Like

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by arresa: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
[s]
thwarrior72: Stop crying, It's too earlier to be mourning, soon 5 eastern state will exit this your Godforsaken nation
[/s]

I'll attend to your ignorant and unintelligent rant when this thread degenerates to your level...
Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by atlwireles: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
shizzleStar:
You embark on unneccessary back and forth with egoat, he is an irredeemable iddiott...you ought to know that

Sometimes one needs to feel this guys out. grin grin grin
Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by shizzleStar: 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
atlwireles:

Sometimes one needs to feel this guys out. grin grin grin
ok bruv! enjoy your fun with the mu mu grin grin
Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by Ngwakwe: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
@Egift

I want to know your take on the comment below before I exit the thread

Rawani:

Mrs. Wakil, self acclaimed mother of Boko Haram, is for all intents and purposes, an Igbo woman. We are beginning to see a pattern here.

1 Like

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by atlwireles: 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
shizzleStar:
ok bruv! enjoy your fun with the mu mu grin grin

I'm done for this year with him. Till 2015 God willing. grin grin grin grin
Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by shizzleStar: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
atlwireles:

I'm done for this year with him. Till 2015 God willing. grin grin grin grin
lwkmd....grin grin
i hope you are able to pull that through, those dunces can be so annoying walahi even when you try to ignore them grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by Rawani: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I am not interested in this argument as I have doubted its credibility and never believed any of its content.

I was touched by the ridiculous diversion and accusations made by the comment below and I would want to know your take on that.

See the quote below:

Are you saying she is not Igbo, she did not refer to herself as a mother to Boko Haram, or she is not the 2nd Igbo person (so far) to have links with Boko Haram?

Who is Aisha Wakil?
BY: Tony Akowe

She stood out when President Goodluck Jonathan inaugurated the committee on amnesty for Boko Haram last Wednesday in Abuja, covered from head to toe in her burqa. The mystery of the woman behind the veil extends to her origins. Tony Akowe in Kaduna profiles the woman Boko Haram insurgents call “Mama.”

In a region where women are given little attention, the announcement of the name of Aisha Wakil as a member of the Committee on Dialogue and Peaceful Resolution of Security Challenges in the northern part of the country came to many as a surprise.
Even though not much is known about her, her name has consistently appeared on the list of people allegedly released by the Boko Haram insurgents as one of those to represent them in any form of dialogue or negotiation with the government.
Alongside her husband, Justice Wakil, Aisha, a practicing lawyer was nominated by the government to help resolve the problem. Even though she was called the mystery lady, many Nigerians may not be aware of the fact that she has been in touch with some members of Boko Haram and was even instrumental to a ceasefire declaration announced by the group at a time which was later denied by another faction of the group.
During one peace march by women in Borno State, she was quoted as asking them to come out and state their grievances. “My sons, I have been begging you since in silence to come out and state your grievances and stop destroying your homeland. Please come out and state your grievances and stop these killings,” she allegedly said amidst tears.
Mohammed Amin Abdullahi, stated that Aisha Wakil actually hails from the South-East, but converted to Islam when verses of the Holy Qur’an started appearing on her skin and blended well with the Borno Muslim community.
He wrote “Barr. Aisha Wakil, I would say, is a mysterious woman. She is Igbo by tribe and was a Christian during her education in University of Maiduguri many years ago.
“They visited her house at will. She even sold her valuables to feed them, just to convince them to drop their weapons. There was a time she seized from them and burnt a note book containing the lists of people killed and those to be killed.

“A lot of them confessed to her that they were fed up with the sect activities. She has been trying to convince members to stop their insurgency long before the issue of dialogue and amnesty started. I got to know all these because she is a close friend of my sister’s, who is also a human rights activist. I once drove my sister, whose name I don’t want to mention here, to Aisha’s house and had the opportunity of seeing the sect members.”
She also alluded to the insinuation that she was an Igbo lady. She was quoted as saying that she “started the dialogue process since 2009, even before the major crisis erupted, because I knew their slain spiritual leader, Muhammad Yusuf. His father in-law, late Alhaji Baba Fugu Mohammed, was my spiritual father in Islam, and I used to visit his home.
“In fact, Mohammed Yusuf almost married my younger sister Amina, but Almighty Allah did not make it possible. So that was how I got closer to the duo. It went even to the extent that I was cooking food and taking it to the house of late Alhaji Fugu, to the pupils of the Qur’anic school, (almajari).
“And because I am from the southern part of the country, I normally prepared southern dishes, which Yusuf had always come to eat. In fact he liked my egusi soup very much and we became very close when his father-in-law told him that I was the one who cooked the food. So anytime we met, he expressed delight and prayed that Almighty Allah would reward me, for he was eating from my pot and that was how I established a strong relationship with him.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/who-is-aisha-wakil/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by Tundeiab(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Jakpon: I just learnt that Boko Haram has captured Michika in Adamawa this morning. So far, they'v got three towns in Adamawa state:
Madagali
Gulak
Michika
Source please... Spreading unconfirmed reports...
Learnt from where/who....
Re: Names Of FG Negotiators To Free Chibok Girls Revealed by egift(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ngwakwe: @Egift

I want to know your take on the comment below before I exit the thread

My Chairman, you know my stand on the issue of Boko Haram. Here is is in a short version (I hope you will tell me yours before leaving):

Arrest and investigate everyone that is connected to the killings of innocent Nigerians. For those found culpable, charge them to competent court, Present hard evidence and get the maximum penalty possible. That is my own stand. It does not matter if the person is in government or not, a friend of the president or not, in the north or south - I don't care.

Ngwakwe, what is your stand on that comment and on Boko Haram (are you still part of those beating up tribal sentiments and defending the inaction of this administration of 5yrs?).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Is Apc's Duty To Disqualify Buhari - INEC / The Hausa And Yorubas Are Not PARASITES / The New Buhari: 32 Disturbing Reasons Why I Suspect That He’s Not PMB-PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.