Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Please Help Me On Adsense Problem On My Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me On Adsense Problem On My Blog (807 Views)

Adsense Problem / Non-hosted/pin Verified Adsense Accounts For Sell With Other Talks On Adsense! / Solution To Nairaland Redirection Problem On Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me On Adsense Problem On My Blog by sexmachine01(f): 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
I've tried all I can, I don Google I don tire

I can't impute my blog address on my adsense account

I generated adsense from another medium and it's working fine but the code I generated and inserted on my blog is not showing ads because I've have not added my blog to the websites on my adsense account

please I'm stucked I need the procedure to the this, I tried inputting the blog tru the site magt bar but it says I can't add blogger sites

helppppp

Tnks

seun call ur boys
Re: Please Help Me On Adsense Problem On My Blog by sexmachine01(f): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
pls help me the ad is blank
Re: Please Help Me On Adsense Problem On My Blog by 100ksalescom(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ads dont show immediately you add them. Sometimes it takes 12 hours based on my personal experience.
Re: Please Help Me On Adsense Problem On My Blog by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
I think you got a hosted account, if you applied for adsense through youtube and the like you have to upgrade your account and add your blog url, place ad code on your blog till they fully approve your account until then your ads wont show on your blog
Re: Please Help Me On Adsense Problem On My Blog by sexmachine01(f): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
thabanemaduna: I think you got a hosted account, if you applied for adsense through youtube and the like you have to upgrade your account and add your blog url, place ad code on your blog till they fully approve your account until then your ads wont show on your blog

tnks for responding

yes I actually applied tru YouTube

can you please tell me how I can upgrade my account? and is my blog address different from my url?

thanks
Re: Please Help Me On Adsense Problem On My Blog by sexmachine01(f): 11:53am On Sep 10, 2014
thabanemaduna: I think you got a hosted account, if you applied for adsense through youtube and the like you have to upgrade your account and add your blog url, place ad code on your blog till they fully approve your account until then your ads wont show on your blog

help me bro
Re: Please Help Me On Adsense Problem On My Blog by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
You have to look for it I think its on one of the tabs, access and authorization of sites and invite your url, if you really cant find it just change your personal information close that adsense account, NB change your info because adsense doesnt allow two accounts per person, then get another gmail account and apply using your blog url you will have to put code in your blog till you accepted it will be a few days dont worry then after your adsense code will work on all your websites, I see you using blogger I dont advice applying through blogger platform because its like a youtube hosted account just apply directly at adsense page and you can use your blogger url to apply with it

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Live Streaming, Audio And Video To Websites / Let's Shake The earth! Let's Create A History. Let's Work Together!! / Detailed Tutorial On How To Sign Up For Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.