Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) (80089 Views)

Govenor El Rufai Receives President Buhari At Kaduna Airport Yesterday / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / Man Rides Bicycle From Kaduna To Lagos To Thank Yorubas For Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 09, 2014
cheesy
Collynzo16:
Bloody illiterate, what is the meaning of ''educations''? How many times have I told you on this forum that no such word exists?
Bloody gay illiterate.

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 09, 2014
Ekpenta tapia gi amu there! angry
Ezi!

djfaithy: with this report I suspect ibos and jonathan about this war, something is not right about boko haram, jonathan is not innocent, men this sucks.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by tit(f): 1:58am On Sep 09, 2014
djfaithy: with this report I suspect ibos and jonathan about this war, something is not right about boko haram, jonathan is not innocent, men this sucks.

Thanks my sister.
this why we should support the NA to deal with them.
If ihejirika is their sponsor, then he is using ibos to do this killing.
an ibo cannot use our people to kill us.
let the NA kill all the boko haram.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by ayodele123(m): 6:33am On Sep 09, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Yesterday was the East

Today is the North

Tomorrow will be the West

I hope you agree cheesy

I disagree. Such rubbish cannot occur in the West.The one that affected the East was purely a North vs East affair in a battle for political supremacy over Nigeria. The war that resulted was crushed and without the support of the South Western Officers in the Army who fought for One Nigeria, Biafra would have won. The one happening in the North now is because their center that has been holding for ages has broken down, no longer holding. That kind of religious fanatical fundamentalism in the North does not exist anywhere in the South West.The domineering trait of the Easterner is lacking in the Westerner.The Westerners are the most accommodating and more tolerant group in the country.
The Westerners cannot fight and destroy themselves on religious grounds as the Northerners are doing. That is not possible here.

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Sagamite(m): 7:42am On Sep 09, 2014
iconise:

Yes sagamite stew!

They attended the same school where you were taught that population is the only determinant of a city. grin grin grin

That must be the same school you attended as well. It is the school of producing fcktards. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by agyo(m): 7:47am On Sep 09, 2014
Suspicious or not, angle or not, pls encourage our soldiers. It is not easy down here.

omenka: Why do I get this feeling this pic is fake The angle looks suspicious.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by agyo(m): 8:00am On Sep 09, 2014
I stand to disagree with you. Remember, the Minister of Defence is a Northerner. So where did we got it wrong? If the atrocity is against the north, then we stand the better to arrest d situation.
tit:

Thanks my sister.
this why we should support the NA to deal with them.
If ihejirika is their sponsor, then he is using ibos to do this killing.
an ibo cannot use our people to kill us.
let the NA kill all the boko haram.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Rexyl(m): 8:02am On Sep 09, 2014
ayodele123:

I disagree. Such rubbish cannot occur in the West.The one that affected the East was purely a North vs East affair in a battle for political supremacy over Nigeria. The war that resulted was crushed and without the support of the South Western Officers in the Army who fought for One Nigeria, Biafra would have won. The one happening in the North now is because their center that has been holding for ages has broken down, no longer holding. That kind of religious fanatical fundamentalism in the North does not exist anywhere in the South West.The domineering trait of the Easterner is lacking in the Westerner.The Westerners are the most accommodating and more tolerant group in the country.
The Westerners cannot fight and destroy themselves on religious grounds as the Northerners are doing. That is not possible here.

yeah that can't be possible in SW only if there are no bastards or traitors, and if the very few individuals who might want to misbehave are not given the chance.

people just have to be vigilant and be their brothers‘ keeper. people have existed before religion came in and if we embrace religion(s), shouldn't be what enslaves or an instrument of sacrificing lives... Certain precious blood has done that for the world.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by simo4real(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2014
These are words from a soldier I had an encounter with who was fresh from the battle up north a few days ago. "Journalists kill more soldiers with their words their words than the boko haram sects with their bullets. We kill these people in hundreds,but these never gets printed. But when the boko haram people hit a few of ours its all over the news"
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Rexyl(m): 8:17am On Sep 09, 2014
agyo: I stand to disagree with you. Remember, the Minister of Defence is a Northerner. So where did we got it wrong? If the atrocity is against the north, then we stand the better to arrest d situation.

with the implication of alimodu seriff and ihejirika in the boko haram war against goodwill and good people of Nigeria, who really are those fighters? hausa, fulani, kanuri or the igbo? we need to get the facts and put our records straight o.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 09, 2014
Sagamite:

That must be the same school you attended as well. It is the school of producing fcktards. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes! We all attended your school, where peeps are being taught that population is the only determinant of a city. grin grin
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by omenka(m): 8:53am On Sep 09, 2014
agyo: Suspicious or not, angle or not, pls encourage our soldiers. It is not easy down here.

Is the thread about encouraging soldiers
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Sagamite(m): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2014
iconise:

Yes! We all attended your school, where peeps are being taught that population is the only determinant of a city. grin grin

person, my school did not have a Plinsipal, it had a Principal. grin grin grin grin grin grin

As you can see, I don't form groups with fcktards.

Fcktards of the same feather? ......................... grin grin

And I know how to pummel person who cannot define what a city is. grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2014
Sagamite:

person, my school did not have a Plinsipal, it had a Principal. grin grin grin grin grin grin

As you can see, I don't form groups with fcktards.

Fcktards of the same feather? ......................... grin grin

And I know how to pummel person who cannot define what a city is. grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

What's plinsipal?

"You know how to pummel person who cannot define what a city is" by telling us population is the only determinant of a city? grin grin grin grin

Sagamite, introduce me to your school! grin grin grin
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Sagamite(m): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2014
iconise:

grin grin grin

What's plinsipal?

"You know how to pummel person who cannot define what a city is" by telling us population is the only determinant of a city? grin grin grin grin

Sagamite, introduce me to your school! grin grin grin

person, your pummeling still dey pain you 3 days after?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw4EMCCZ7wA

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2014
Sagamite:

person, your pummeling still dey pain you 3 days after?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw4EMCCZ7wA

Pummeling by telling us population only makes a city? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Which institution produced you? grin

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Sagamite(m): 10:02am On Sep 09, 2014
iconise:

Pummeling by telling us population only makes a city? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Which institution produced you? grin

You are still dazed? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Sagamite:

Dazed? For teaching you senses? grin grin grin
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Sagamite(m): 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
iconise:

Dazed? For teaching you senses? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by tit(f): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
Rexyl:

with the implication of alimodu seriff and ihejirika in the boko haram war against goodwill and good people of Nigeria, who really are those fighters? hausa, fulani, kanuri or the igbo? we need to get the facts and put our records straight o.

if ihejirika is the sponsor, then the boko haram fighters must be igbo.
Let the NA kill all the boko haram fighters.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Rexyl(m): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
tit:

if ihejirika is the sponsor, then the boko haram fighters must be igbo.
Let the NA kill all the boko haram fighters.

so igbos want to create Islamic state in the North? shall we agree that ihejirika is helping sheriff to achieve this...

so to the bold “Let the NA kill all the boko haram fighters“ the direction of the responses will determine who really are those scape goats fighting the unreasonable war.
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by bigbozz(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
I hope this will result to another political intrigue. but I pray, any evil spirit (whether man or woman, unisex or no sex) threatening the unity and peace of this nation, Hooooolllllly ghooooost fiiiiiiiirrrrreeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by tonychristopher: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
peppyluv02: Ekpenta tapia gi amu there! angry
Ezi!

Jeez Nne Jiri Nwayo

I Just Can't Stop Laughing

Missed You Though

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by tit(f): 3:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
are you guys hearing that NA has killed 4000 boko haram ibo fighters?
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
Lol
Nwanne I missed you too o!
Ke kwanu?

tonychristopher:

Jeez Nne Jiri Nwayo

I Just Can't Stop Laughing

Missed You Though
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by adewalebs(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2014
God be with our brave soldiers (AMEN).
Re: BOKO HARAM: Nairalander Reports From Kaduna Airport (pictures) by Itee4real(m): 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
lacasa:

Today its the North, tomorrow we will be here
talking bout the South

D south v had more dan dia shia d next shud be d west - don't U tink so?.

Wat goes around comes around, God is not a hypocrite after all

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Likely Composition Of General Buhari's Cabinet / Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.