Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,604 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) (76482 Views)

Man Distributes Suya Worth N200,000 For Free To Celebrate Buhari's Return.Photos / Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 4:55pm On May 02, 2015
The trekking madness is still on | Hajiya Talatu has started trekking from Kaduna-Abuja to celebrate Buhari's victory.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MusadiqZ/status/594522561880403970

Nawa oo. This trekking madness!!!.Because the first person did it and was "hailed", everybody now wants to do same. The trekking fever has caught a woman this time around.

32 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by ozoigbondu: 4:57pm On May 02, 2015
The level of madness is at its highest since the day of almagation.l don't know why we are moving backward cry O thee Spirit of madness

191 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by AndreRose(f): 4:58pm On May 02, 2015
...And the trekking madness continues. People can be so foolish. Smh!

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by onyi4edu(f): 4:59pm On May 02, 2015
grin there is something about her that is funny

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by themilanway(m): 5:00pm On May 02, 2015
I will trek from Lagos to Owerri the day any of Lalasticala's thread doesnt make front page.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by ifeegee(f): 5:00pm On May 02, 2015
Trekking galore grin grin grin !!!!! We go soon enter Guinness book of record, as the highest trekking people. Under the planet.
I can't fit laugh!!!

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by jascon1(m): 5:01pm On May 02, 2015
I no no why mosquitoes day always bite me near my blockos

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 5:02pm On May 02, 2015
themilanway:
I will trek from Lagos to Owerri the day any of Lalasticala's thread doesnt make front page.

U better start trekking now because some of them didn't. Check to verify.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by missterious(f): 5:02pm On May 02, 2015
Human beings & their follow follow ehn. I gif up! angry

9 Likes

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 02, 2015
grin
Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 02, 2015
ok.

With current fuel scarcity we would all be trekking everywhere soon.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Firefire(m): 5:06pm On May 02, 2015
[size=18pt]ORISIRI...[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by massinola(m): 5:06pm On May 02, 2015
good. it's the season of oluwa trekoo ,but one thing that amazes me is why some people are superised by these actions of the northerners, were are the fulanis from, is it not from the same north, don't they trek with their cows all the way from maidugri to PH which is the longest distance in this country? they can continue to trek all they can but I know for sure that after may 29th any one trekking should just know that as soon as he/she arrives Abuja, na straight to psychiatric hospital for proper mental examination. he's tolerating you guys now cos he believes u are still in the euphoria of winning the election. I don't believe we elected him to give hand shakes to aimless trekkers. After may 29 any visit to aso rock will be strictly on national issues. less I forget, help me thank God for this great privilege of making FP after one year of waiting.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by KwoiZabo(m): 5:06pm On May 02, 2015
angry #babanowthatyouarethere Nigerians are running mad.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by jascon1(m): 5:06pm On May 02, 2015
Pretty undecided undecided undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by atctech(m): 5:06pm On May 02, 2015
hmmmm......lack of job, all this can only happen in a country like ours.Lord when are we going to be serious with better thing like inventing new things. The TV and handset we use is still made in China and we have professor of physics in Nigeria, all we cared for is trecking.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by sosanova: 5:06pm On May 02, 2015
trek n die
star trek...madness everywhere

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by SirElaw(m): 5:07pm On May 02, 2015
To be sincere, after the first guy did it and was celebrated, the thought actually crossed my mind for a brief second to follow suit. The first guy enjoyed the advantage of novelty and any other long distance trekker now will just seem pathetic.

17 Likes

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 02, 2015
GOD ABEG, MAKE D money WEY ALLISON MADUEKE GET 4 BANK TREK ENTA MY OWN ACCOUNT embarassed

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 02, 2015
Nigerians sef

3 Likes

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Sijo01(f): 5:07pm On May 02, 2015
Tell me why there won't be fuel scarcity when these abokii has embrace trekking as their means of transportation

12 Likes

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by ademega(m): 5:07pm On May 02, 2015
If she is not married ,what about her boyfriend?
Can this be a general madness .hope it won't spread to the person seen this ? My fear

3 Likes

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by SirShymexx: 5:07pm On May 02, 2015
Too many jobless mofos in that country. grin

Hopefully, someone will fix them with a job. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by vokalguy(m): 5:07pm On May 02, 2015
Pretty woman huh... Anyway these attention seekers need to find something better to do with their life

6 Likes

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Tval(m): 5:07pm On May 02, 2015
e koshi jor.. Jobless mordafuckers everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by bright007(f): 5:08pm On May 02, 2015
Hajiya Talayu trekking from Kaduna to Abuja

shoro niyen?

trekking madness.....pls let them check that her agbada if there are bombs in there

3 Likes

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by valdetino(m): 5:08pm On May 02, 2015
Trekking madness

2 Likes

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by januzaj(m): 5:08pm On May 02, 2015
if you meet armed robbers for road....dem rape you.....walai na free toto...... arrant nonsense

23 Likes

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by scribble: 5:08pm On May 02, 2015
Dumb

2 Likes

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by killjoy(m): 5:08pm On May 02, 2015
attention seeker... see her ugly black #800 kpormo mouth.

get a life

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by Ayofresh4u(m): 5:08pm On May 02, 2015
This Is just a sign very soon every body in naija will be trekking!!! «Fuel scarcity tinz»

2 Likes

Re: Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) by notoriousbabe: 5:08pm On May 02, 2015
Dis one wey pack all her thing for bag,abeg make una tell am say baba get wife o. Aisha no go gree am see her husband

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade / 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video / Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted In Abuja Traffic. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.