Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

President Joanthan Hired Another Boko Haram Negotiator (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Joanthan Hired Another Boko Haram Negotiator (Pic) (2200 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Patience Joanthan ARRESTED On The Order Of Buhari / Latest Insurgency Attacks Not By Boko Haram –negotiator / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Joanthan Hired Another Boko Haram Negotiator (Pic) by egift(m): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
In light of the Presidency lying about its failed involvements in negotiating with Boko Haram, here is one of the Negotiators hired by President Jonathan to have a face to face discussion with Boko Haram leader - And he did.

The Presidency even accused him of trying to sell the videos Boko Haram gave him to deliver to President Jonathan - showing the girls in their custody to a forign Media Company (a charge he denied).

Reference: http://www.punchng.com/i-punch/i-dont-sell-boko-haram-videos-nigerian-negotiator/

[img]http://4.bp..com/-ixV0ralwgBY/U4SxplzrF5I/AAAAAAAAELA/nWq1XlNRWIY/s1600/boko+haram+reporter.jpg[/img]
Ahmad Salkida, hired earlier by Jonathan to negotiate with Boko Haram. Relocated his family to UAE. A Borno State-born journalist and a very close friend of Boko Haram leader.

Jonathan called off the negotiation when he landed in Paris for the meeting below.

[img]http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Mahamadou+Issoufou+Paris+Summit+safety+Nigeria+NZ3gF6gFl4dl.jpg[/img]
Re: President Joanthan Hired Another Boko Haram Negotiator (Pic) by makzeze: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ok.

1 Like

Re: President Joanthan Hired Another Boko Haram Negotiator (Pic) by Longeria(m): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
Op, ibu onye iberibe.

5 Likes

Re: President Joanthan Hired Another Boko Haram Negotiator (Pic) by gramci: 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
“I don’t need anybody to recommend me
to the Federal Government. My work on
the Boko Haram insurgency and
contributions will remain a watershed as
long as this crisis lasts...."

Mumu op, why not post the entire article? Your Australian negotiators story didn't jive, you now want to tryout something new.

Useless Janjawe3d

8 Likes

Re: President Joanthan Hired Another Boko Haram Negotiator (Pic) by Brahms(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
Shekau na GEJ distant Cousin! grin

2 Likes

Re: President Joanthan Hired Another Boko Haram Negotiator (Pic) by gunuvi(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mr egift my question is why always supporting BH indirectly with your posts everywhere on nl while condemning the president and our gallant army risking their lives for us all.

6 Likes

Re: President Joanthan Hired Another Boko Haram Negotiator (Pic) by egift(m): 8:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
gunuvi: Mr egift my question is why always supporting BH indirectly with your posts everywhere on nl while condemning the president and our gallant army risking their lives for us all.

You may be mistaking me for someone else. I have not hidden stand at all:
1. I maintain that Mr. Jonathan has displayed high profile incompetence in tackling BH.
2. I support that everyone accused of sponsoring Terror in Nigeria be investigated and prosecuted immediately.
3. I also said that top Military officers are embezzling funds that should have been used to equip and train our soldiers.
4. I also believe that blaming the opposition members without presenting any evidence and prosecuting anyone is very useless of this administration.
5. I strongly believe that Boko Haram and other challenges facing Nigerians has nothing to do with religion, ethnic group or a political party - It is a Nigerian problem, affecting Nigerians and perpetuated by Nigerians.

In case you have not noticed, I believe in One Nigeria and have no time for tribal bigotry. Many who attack me here are just angry that am not queuing behind the Zoologist.

3 Likes

Re: President Joanthan Hired Another Boko Haram Negotiator (Pic) by gunuvi(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
egift:

You may be mistaking me for someone else. I have not hidden stand at all:
1. I maintain that Mr. Jonathan has displayed high profile incompetence in tackling BH.
2. I support that everyone accused of sponsoring Terror in Nigeria be investigated and prosecuted immediately.
3. I also said that top Military officers are embezzling funds that should have been used to equip and train our soldiers.
4. I also believe that blaming the opposition members without presenting any evidence and prosecuting anyone is very useless of this administration.
5. I strongly believe that Boko Haram and other challenges facing Nigerians has nothing to do with religion, ethnic group or a political party - It is a Nigerian problem, affecting Nigerians and perpetuated by Nigerians.

In case you have not noticed, I believe in One Nigeria and have no time for tribal bigotry. Many who attack me here are just mad that am not queuing behind the Zoologist.
noted sir.

1 Like

Re: President Joanthan Hired Another Boko Haram Negotiator (Pic) by egift(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
gunuvi:
noted sir.

My Chairman, may God bless you bokwu-bokwu. Have a great week ahead.

1 Like

Re: President Joanthan Hired Another Boko Haram Negotiator (Pic) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
BokoHaramInfo1: Get more information on the activities of Boko Haram sect at www...com. The information on the site have been verified, so you are sure it's the truth.Get more information on the activities of Boko Haram sect at www...com. The information on the site have been verified, so you are sure it's the truth.Get more information on the activities of Boko Haram sect at www...com. The information on the site have been verified, so you are sure it's the truth.
Are you the "Jomo Gbomo" of Boko Haram?
Re: President Joanthan Hired Another Boko Haram Negotiator (Pic) by jking001(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Janjaweedians are hell bent on destroying this country with their propaganda.

1 Like

Re: President Joanthan Hired Another Boko Haram Negotiator (Pic) by Janeify(f): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
You were in haste to blackmail the president that you forgot to spell his name correctly.... Its Jonathan and not joanthan.thank me later if you wish to

1 Like

Re: President Joanthan Hired Another Boko Haram Negotiator (Pic) by taharqa: 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
gunuvi: Mr egift my question is why always supporting BH indirectly with your posts everywhere on nl while condemning the president and our gallant army risking their lives for us all.
cos is a very 'passionate' APC memba....
Re: President Joanthan Hired Another Boko Haram Negotiator (Pic) by Rawani: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
Good. I want GJ, in his typical cluelessness and myopic manner, to continue to provoke and throw his negotiators under the bus in a bid to shield alleged sponsors of terror. Hopefully this will incite them to seek and reveal the truth about this grand conspiracy. Ode!

(1) (Reply)

Persecution Of Muslims Higher Under Jonathan —oloyede / How APC Screened Buhari And Educational Qualification For Presidential Contest / IBB Blast Jonathan Despite GEJ Referring To Him As "My Father" - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.