Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

My Nairaland's Gone Crazy: Recent Posts At Top - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Nairaland's Gone Crazy: Recent Posts At Top (935 Views)

Guys Plz Help!! I Can't Find My Recent Posts On Nairaland / Showing More Topics Under 'Recent Posts' / Recent Posts Replying Urs (link) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nairaland's Gone Crazy: Recent Posts At Top by carmelily: 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2008
Is it me or has Seun gotten up to some new tricks? i mean, do threads run from newest post to oldest posts now? Like in a thread of 6 pages, is page 1 the latest page and page 6 the oldest? and more importantly, i don't find the "your posts" icon on homepage when i log in anymore. so i can't really catch up on threads i contribute to. I didn't change my settings.

Can someone please tell me what's going on?? embarassed embarassed cry
Re: My Nairaland's Gone Crazy: Recent Posts At Top by SeanT21(f): 12:56am On Oct 31, 2008
The Post tab is gone.
Re: My Nairaland's Gone Crazy: Recent Posts At Top by chessguru(m): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2008
The post tab was removed because of what, the admin call technical reason asper the old posts bn in another positin, maybe you have to get used to it!!for more authentic info, contact the admin!!, all da best!!
Re: My Nairaland's Gone Crazy: Recent Posts At Top by chessguru(m): 11:58am On Nov 03, 2008
The post tab was removed because of what, the admin call technical reason asper the old posts bn in another positin, maybe you have to get used to it!!for more authentic info, contact the admin!!, all da best!!
Re: My Nairaland's Gone Crazy: Recent Posts At Top by Seun(m): 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2008
Is it me or has Seun gotten up to some new tricks? i mean, do threads run from newest post to oldest posts now?
You messed around with your "look and layout preferences". "show most recent posts at the top" was enabled. I've disabled it.
Re: My Nairaland's Gone Crazy: Recent Posts At Top by sexyLeamon(f): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2008
yeah I was wondering the same there's no more you post at the top

(1) (Reply)

Facebook / I Want To Buy Nairaland From Segun / It Has Happen In Abuja :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.