Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Want To Buy Nairaland From Segun - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Want To Buy Nairaland From Segun (935 Views)

Open Letter To Seun And My Intention To Buy Nairaland! / Save Nairaland From The "Garri Price" Gang / How Can I Post Pics On Nairaland From An Ipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Nairaland From Segun by NotoriousB: 10:06am On Aug 03, 2009
how much does nairaland cost i wonna buy it and rebuit it also add more features like chatrooms, videos steaming, music and so on

http://inaijaentertainment.com
Re: I Want To Buy Nairaland From Segun by spikedcylinder: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2009
Who is Segun?
Re: I Want To Buy Nairaland From Segun by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2009
LOL @Segun.
How can you not know his name? Its at the bottom of almost every single page you open.
If you want to buy nairaland, check Seun's profile(Seun, not Segun) for his contact details and discuss with him or something.
Re: I Want To Buy Nairaland From Segun by Seun(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2009
25 billion naira.
Re: I Want To Buy Nairaland From Segun by NotoriousB: 10:06am On Aug 04, 2009
u mean naira or dollars,cedi or pounds, if its naira i dont think ur site worth it with my reasons

1 - if we are talkin bout 1million + registered users on ur site but u only got like 350thousand or so which is not even half a million
2 - your site lack major things that i will be updating when i buy it like security settings i dont wonna name my example!!
3 - so i think you suppose to b talkin about billion only when u got like 2million registered members like myspace,facebook etc
but our company based in United States are willing to pay 50Million naira tru watever mean u want it but first we will like to know more info which we cant disclose here to everybody, im only the ASS DIRECTOR get at us at naijamusicgroup@yahoo.com so we can give u a call and talk about it on the phone.
Re: I Want To Buy Nairaland From Segun by zmurda(m): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2009
You cannot be serious. Who does txns on the frontpage of a public forum without due intelligence. I fear for the future of any of you business endeavours walai.
Anyways, to cut the long story short, I am offering Seun 50 million and 1 naira. I am a long time member, even if its under another name, I came in April 05, lol. I should get a chance at first offer!
Re: I Want To Buy Nairaland From Segun by Phemour: 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2009
NotoriousB,

You can buy Nairaland.com for N50million i dont care.

But me (Phemour) is $40, 000,000

Leave it or take it.

you cant do with Nl without meĀ  cheesy------- grin
Re: I Want To Buy Nairaland From Segun by mamagee6(f): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2009
His name is Seun not segun. grin
Re: I Want To Buy Nairaland From Segun by no21: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2009
Seun:

25 billion naira.

that was the price since five years ago

you need to up the wager to atleast 50 percent

say like 50B
Re: I Want To Buy Nairaland From Segun by bootycall(f): 1:24pm On Aug 09, 2009
ok
Re: I Want To Buy Nairaland From Segun by Gabry(f): 1:30am On Aug 10, 2009
Segun. . . LMAO! grin
Re: I Want To Buy Nairaland From Segun by moHot(f): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2012
LMAO @ SEGUN grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Buy Nairaland From Segun by tpia5: 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2012
lol

(1) (Reply)

It Has Happen In Abuja : / Sexual Satisfaction Free / The British Conspiracy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.