Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Do Mega Church Pastors Still See Vision - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Mega Church Pastors Still See Vision (1462 Views)

Photo: Court Sentences Two Pastors To 7 Years Imprisonment For Stealing N32M / Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery / Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Mega Church Pastors Still See Vision by adebrave1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
I just dey imagine this sometimes during the week, that do all these big pastors and prophets still see real vision and are they still connected directly to God the Creator?

No offence oooo, just My personal thinking Which need enlightenment.
Re: Do Mega Church Pastors Still See Vision by Emmyk(m): 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
Are you kidding me How do you want me to know? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Mega Church Pastors Still See Vision by adebrave1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
Emmyk: Are you kidding me How do you want me to know? cheesy

Just an anxious thought in mind, just thinking that after pushing there latest car(s) and Jet to Church on Sunday and then praying to God for something lesser to a Church member, will that prayer?
Re: Do Mega Church Pastors Still See Vision by lordweezy(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
have you ever been to the scoan,I.e synagogue church of all nations,but its not like am comparing the different bodies of Christ,please for the love of God lets grow up in our spiritual life,me I don't church steady but I give God glory for he has my destination in heart
Re: Do Mega Church Pastors Still See Vision by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
They have never seen any real vision, they are presently not seeing any real vision, they will never see any real vision.

5 Likes

Re: Do Mega Church Pastors Still See Vision by nora544: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
rationalmind: They have never seen any real vision, they are presently not seeing any real vision, they will never see any real vision.

Did any of this rich pastors see the Ebola outbrake in Nigera. i was searching and I can tell you no one see it.

But what they can praying and fasting to tell people that they get a better nigeria and the situation is still not better after all this years of praying and fasting but Pastors wioll get richer from day to day.

Stuppid followers when will you open your eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Mega Church Pastors Still See Vision by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
nora544:

Did any of this rich pastors see the Ebola outbrake in Nigera. i was searching and I can tell you no one see it.

But what they can praying and fasting to tell people that they get a better nigeria and the situation is still not better after all this years of praying and fasting but Pastors wioll get richer from day to day.

Stuppid followers when will you open your eyes.

I even opened a thread sometime ago trying to document those useless prophecies of theirs so as to have an appraisal at the end of the year. Just got discouraged since the mod refused to sticky the thread.

None of them ever sees anything. All they do is gather newspapers and make predictions from them.

Funny thing is, when you show christians how the prophecies of their MOG rarely comes to pass, there's always a way of out. It's a win-win situation.

Years ago when I was to travel for my Post DE exam, mum took me to a pastor who was supposed to pray for a successful journey while at the same time pray I pass the exam.

While praying, he saw a "vision". He told me someone was going to approach me once I get to the school. The person according to him will request I follow him to a particular place.

He warned me not to follow him as God has shown him one of us is going to die.

Guess what? Mum almost prevented me from going for the exam. It took a great deal of persuasion from me before she gave her consent and that's after several promises to heed the pastors warning.

Something somewhere just kept telling me the man saw nothing. I wasn't even an atheist then.

To cut the story short, I went for the exam, came back, no one ever told me to follow him to any place.

Told mum when I got home how no one came to meet me and how the false prophecy would have prevented me from writing the exam. To my greatest surprise, guess what she told me?

The prayer the pastor prayed against it worked.

Like I did say, there's always a way out. A very good one I must add.

3 Likes

Re: Do Mega Church Pastors Still See Vision by nora544: 6:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
rationalmind:

I even opened a thread sometime ago trying to document those useless prophecies of theirs so as to have an appraisal at the end of the year. Just got discouraged since the mod refused to sticky the thread.

None of them ever sees anything. All they do is gather newspapers and make predictions from them.

Funny thing is, when you show christians how the prophecies of their MOG rarely comes to pass, there's always a way of out. It's always a win-win situation.

Years ago when I wanted to travel to write my Post DE exam, mum took me to a pastor who was supposed to pray for a successful journey while at the same time pray I pass the exam.

While praying, he saw a "vision". He told me someone was going to come to meet me once I get to the school. The person according to him will tell me to follow him to a particular place.

He warned me not to follow him as God has shown him one of us is going to die.

Guess what? Mum almost prevented me from going for the exam. It took a great deal of persuasion from me before she gave her consent and that's after several promises to heed the pastors warning.

Something somewhere just kept telling me the man saw nothing. I wasn't even an atheist then.

To cut the story short, I went for the exam, came back, no one ever told me to follow him to any place.

Told mum when I got home how no one came to meet me and how the false prophecy would have prevented me from writing the exam. To my greatest surprise, guess what she told me?

The prayer the pastor prayed against it worked.

Like I did say, there's always a way out. A very good one I must add.

Yeah when nothing comes tha it is always the prayer that works, but the best is as i read that Adeboye told his followers they had to pray that no earthquake should come to Nigeria, but I know that nigeria is in this part of africa where this will not happen!
Re: Do Mega Church Pastors Still See Vision by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
nora544:

Yeah when nothing comes tha it is always the prayer that works, but the best is as i read that Adeboye told his followers they had to pray that no earthquake should come to Nigeria, but I know that nigeria is in this part of africa where this will not happen!

grin grin you just need to listen to Adeboye preach. You just cannot help but wonder why people cannot see they're being conned.

I watched his last monthly programme.

Mehn, I've typed a whole lot already else would have narrated something he said.
Re: Do Mega Church Pastors Still See Vision by hungryboy(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Visions and prophecies are as fake as the come
Re: Do Mega Church Pastors Still See Vision by adebrave1(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
rationalmind:

grin grin you just need to listen to Adeboye preach. You just cannot help but wonder why people cannot see they're being conned.

I watched his last monthly programme.

Mehn, I've typed a whole lot already else would have narrated something he said.

Conned? Pls explain further a bit
Re: Do Mega Church Pastors Still See Vision by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
adebrave1:

Conned? Pls explain further a bit

Okay, he started off with some testimonies of how he had this uncle who was very generous but poor. On this particular day, they had nothing to eat. Both of them were very hungry.

All of a sudden, someone opened the door with a plate of food and claimed the sister sent her to them. The uncle claimed not to know the sister despite all attempts by the girl to describe the sister.

Anyway, to cut the story short, they ate the food only for the lady to come back just as they finished eating she had brought the food to the wrong place.

He then said this prayer that gave me the first shock. He prayed that God will direct blessings that aren't meant for them to them. Everyone shouted amen.

Anyone who's sane will see the problem with this kind of prayer. Not so for his followers.

I never knew that's just the beginning. He then started quoting from the book of Malachi how not paying tithes may hinder those blessings.

He afterwards moved on to share another testimony.

How people can't simply see the obvious is beyond me. All he wanted was the tithe.

The testimonies were just to provide the enabling environment he needed to scam them of their hard earned money using tithe as the medium.
Re: Do Mega Church Pastors Still See Vision by adebrave1(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
rationalmind:

He then said this prayer that gave me the first shock. He prayed that God will direct blessings that aren't meant for them to them. Everyone shouted amen.

#Chai #darisgodoooo, so what about does that are meant for blessing? They should go and rotten in suffering
Re: Do Mega Church Pastors Still See Vision by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
adebrave1:

#Chai #darisgodoooo, so what about does that are meant for blessing? They should go and rotten in suffering

Exactly. That's the first thing that should come to any sane mind.

How that escapes his followers simply baffles me
Re: Do Mega Church Pastors Still See Vision by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
nora544:

Signs of possible earthquake have been discovered in nigeria..

(1) (Reply)

"What Is The Immaculate Conception?" / Do You Believe In Ghost And Dead Spirit Appearing To People? / Www.faithbook.cf Official Thread On Nairaland - Come In ............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.