Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain (95145 Views)

Why Do Women Wear Ankle Chains...? / Does A Woman Wearing An Ankle Bracelet Mean Something? / Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by najoke: 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
lesbian ko...ashewo ni....my wife has been wearing the lovely thing before i married her, i make sure she does not leave the house without it.
.........in fact I plan to get her the waist one. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Vincef(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
That's the identity of a lesbian. One of my ex gf who's a lesbian told me that. If am not mistaken its always worn on the left leg. Correct me if am wrong.

10 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kunlesehan(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
beeevan: It's fashion.
Yeah it is
but I luv stroking it up and down when I'm spreading the antennas...
lol.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Wolexi15(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
Our thoughtz doesn't matter
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by MsNas(f): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
Say what? Ankle chain makes people look like prostitutes or Lesbians? Smh. Maybe they aren't looking classy enough. I went to a Naija wedding yesterday and seeing a girl rock ankle chain made me wanna get one.

Infact, I don vex. I dey go JC Penney go buy ankle chain angry angry Prostitute ko, Ashewo ni. Nigerians and warped mentality! Why don't you say wearing waist chain or neck chain or even dangling earnings makes people look less respectable? tongue

5 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Any man Wey im leg never strong go try these ladies with tattoos, piercings,beads and ankle chains na waterproof you go take stroll enter ya village

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by StOla: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
It looks cool on them actually. Something sensual about it too.

It's a lady's business what she wears on any part of her body.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by beeevan: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
kunlesehan: .
Yeah it is
lol.

Thanks for the info undecided.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
moneyhungry:
I'm not in Nigeria, and every country got their problems.

1. No one asked you where you are. I certainly didn't.
2. Am I lost, or is this a forum and thread about Nigeria? Why is that the standard excuse for everything in Nigeria? "It's not just Nigeria that has corruption, so leave am." "Is it only Nigeria that has terrorists? Make una leave us." Can we forget about other countries, please and fix ourselves?

And for the love of God, stop cursing America in every unrelated fucking thing. Did America colonize you and strip you of your culture and independence, before handing it back to you, economically disadvantaged and screwed, with a political structure teetering towards collapse and the majority of the country's economy dominated by foreign countries? If you have to curse someone, curse the UK. Remember them? The ones who tried to screw every country it colonized, including the US?

4 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
Wolison: Na lezi naaaaa
Dat notion isnt true ....its simply For Fashion ooo... Well i do hv friends who wear dem n dey aint LESBIANS....

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by coolzeal(m): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ankle chain is kinda cute on some girls tho some peeps call them Ashawo and some can go as far as calling them charms, but piercing and tattoo are big turn off for me.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by najoke: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
kunlesehan: .
Yeah it is
lol.
^
Correct guy grin

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kunlesehan(m): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
najoke: lesbian ko...ashewo ni....my wife has been wearing the lovely thing before i married her, i make sure she does not leave the house without it.
.........in fact I plan to get her the waist one. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Idowuogbo(f): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
shoefreak: Idowuogbo!!!!!! grin
Yes!!!! Make i post demo? grin
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
MsNas: Say what? Ankle chain makes people look like prostitutes or Lesbians? Smh. Maybe they aren't looking classy enough. I went to a Naija wedding yesterday and seeing a girl rock ankle chain made me wanna get one.

Infact, I don vex. I dey go JC Penney go buy ankle chain angry angry Prostitute ko, Ashewo ni. Nigerians and warped mentality! Why don't you say wearing waist chain or neck chain or even dangling earnings makes people look less respectable? tongue

I'm sure they already do. Nigerians focus on the wrong things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by StOla: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
najoke: lesbian ko...ashewo ni....my wife has been wearing the lovely thing before i married her, i make sure she does not leave the house without it.

Correct guy! Anything to excite your libido. wink

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
bennyrazz: Decent ladies don't wear ankle chain, waist beads aka ileke, mascara, eyelashes, nails, G-strings and the rest. They wear whatever is moderate
You forgot to mention that they don't put on make-up or wear extensions/attachment. They are virgins and have never kissed a man, talk less of crushing on one. They don't wear pants or go out. They go to church every Sunday. They wear skirts reaching their ankles. They are married and spent their entire lives in the kitchen.
That is the mark of a decent lady, no?

4 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by fagin1982(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
The wearing of the ankle chain or bracelet among prostitutes of today is a by-product of the 70's sexual revolution,but it goes further than that. In ancient Baal worship(paganism)the main thrust was life through sex(mainly illicit sex). Prostitution was heavy in this satanic religion,so the ankle chain was to them a means of identification in knowing who the prostitutes were. It demonstrates in point,servitude to a man same as the biblical significance of pierced ears in men. Today,because of some false sense of dignity,women wear ankle chains to reflect this same concept,and a lot of them are ignorant of the purpose of having them. Actually,today the ankle chain is a covert sign to would-be partners in fornication that the woman is available and open to sex.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by okeyokeyjah(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ogba'nje
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
kreamidiva: It's just a fashion accessory. I like it a lot but had to stop wearing it on my husband's insistence.

But I'll start wearing it again.... cool

One guy was being manhandled by security men in one of our universities in the east. His offence He had a tattoo! He was therefore termed a cultist because according to the security men,it is only cultists that wear tattoos. shocked cheesy cheesy
Lol....
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Mintayo(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
AfricanApple: but u do no know that ankle beads are been worn traditionally. for me I believe they serve as same functions
yes i know. Beads are diffeent from chains.
Be careful of ladies that wear chains on the knee and waist.
Most of them are not who you think they are.

7 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kilmix: 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
I find it sexy...but society frowns at it.
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by chlowi(f): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
Desric: Lame thread, Lame Op, nativity and daftness mixed together.

Please get a life.

You brought d exact words right outta my mouth, so lame a thread!!!

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by ProfGday(m): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
Any girl dat wears ankle chain na LESBO or Xmas Chicken.guz open ur eyes o

6 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
Montaque: maybe u call this development,but its wiser to know the history of an art before identifying urself with it,or much more adopting and practicing it. Its that blind imitation that has kept us masked,when we adopted so many western practice that has broken homes and our societies. Try and check the origin of a practice u like before adopting it. In that way,u will won't be suprised later on. Even whites has a connotation for ladies with ankle wrist, even some clandestine groups use that for identification...and gals are here claiming fine gal in it.

Are you rétarded? So you didn't know we wore ankle beads before the whites came?

Look at my people. They have the ideals of medieval Europeans, but they think they are being African.

I'm sure you will say certain dresses are un-African because they do not cover enough skin.

The psychological rápe of a continent.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
lertee: It is part of fashion,you should wear whatever you are comfortable in,there's no biggie in wearing ankle chain.
It is always the same misconception over ladies that wear waist chain too,you don't have to judge ladies by these accessories.

lol the misconception about ladies who wear waist beads is the worst. Most of those waist beads look very rustic, like some voodoo of some sort. I for one, would be very careful with a lady who wears one, most especially if she comes off as being overly coquettish. I don't want one lady to come and use my glory for me lol grin. But seriously, Since these societal misconceptions are what we are aware of, why do we carry on with these things anyway? of what use is sending wrong signals? just thinking aloud.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Wolison(m): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
nnekamezor: Dat notion isnt true ....its simply For Fashion ooo... Well i do hv friends who wear dem n dey aint LESBIANS....
hmm....though, it's the wrong notion that had flown into the air and it would be hard to curtail that shaaaa
But, though, I do find it attractive but our tradition abhors that but left with me,
I love that!!
Forget my initial comment; I did that to know if I would wrestle space for front page......but u don see where I dey now naaa!!!(2nd page)lols
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by kunlesehan(m): 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
MsNas: Say what? Ankle chain makes people look like prostitutes or Lesbians? Smh. Maybe they aren't looking classy enough. I went to a Naija wedding yesterday and seeing a girl rock ankle chain made me wanna get one.

beauty and brains o ...that's what you are my lady

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
No sane Nigerian guy from a responsible family background with living parents would marry such a lady, but as for dating- sure many guys would date them.

Had a very pretty cousin who just woke up one day and started wearing it, until I saw it and sat her down and talked sense into her goat head, and immediately she stopped. Pls guys try and be advising your sisters for good becos some of them are ignorant of their actions, that's d best way to change our women for good not by talking online alone while enjoying their foolery in real life.

9 Likes

Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
djeezy: I used to think they are possessed. You know what I mean. Just a thought tho.
Hmmm i see
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by free2ryhme: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
Fashionistas wear chains on the right, lesbian wears on the left. But all ignorant of their actions that started centuries ago
Re: Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
I naturally don't like it
Those who wear it doesn't look decent to me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Come in for your excellently clean Uk(London) grade AA bales of clothes and bags / Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Elimination Round 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.