Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Join The Ongoing Mobile Application Development Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Join The Ongoing Mobile Application Development Project (893 Views)

How To Build And Design A Mobile Application Like 2go, Whatsapp, Mixit / Final Year Web Development Project: Help Needed Please. / Web Application Development Contest: Jajad Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join The Ongoing Mobile Application Development Project by dalex11(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
I have just initiated a project that I believe would be of utmost relevance to the educational sector and Nigeria at large. The project is to produce a specific kind of dictionary. It is a 3-in-1 project, an online platform, a mobile app platform and a book. I have every thing ready. I need experts view and interests. Join the team and let's get talking...
Re: Join The Ongoing Mobile Application Development Project by Zarama7(f): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Interested
Re: Join The Ongoing Mobile Application Development Project by dalex11(m): 10:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ok. What we have done so far is to document about 2000 words. Our team have worked on the meaning and etymology of the words too. On the same platform we also have about 800 questions to be programmed in an online quiz format. What we need now are app developers that can help take the app to the next level.
Re: Join The Ongoing Mobile Application Development Project by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 08, 2014
Please state what you really want, you haven't said anything.
Re: Join The Ongoing Mobile Application Development Project by dalex11(m): 11:46am On Sep 08, 2014
Ok. We need an app developer that can develop a dictionary-quiz app that would run on android nd other platforms. Are you a developer?
Re: Join The Ongoing Mobile Application Development Project by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Yep
Re: Join The Ongoing Mobile Application Development Project by dalex11(m): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ok.. Dats my BBM pin.... Then we can talk in details..
Re: Join The Ongoing Mobile Application Development Project by anselmfowel: 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
im a c# dot net programmer for over 6years now. Could work with ur team on the windows phone, android and i.o.s production; just incase u need a webserice, just mail me to on anselmfowel1@gmail.com
Re: Join The Ongoing Mobile Application Development Project by dalex11(m): 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ofcourse your 6yrs of experience is important. I sent you a mail a while ago.
Re: Join The Ongoing Mobile Application Development Project by emonipoint: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
C# 2 year programmer also interested
softmaxdevelopers@gmail.com
Re: Join The Ongoing Mobile Application Development Project by dalex11(m): 12:04am On Sep 09, 2014
Ok. I have also sent you a mail too
Re: Join The Ongoing Mobile Application Development Project by dpuzo: 1:55am On Sep 09, 2014
I create apps. BBM: 79dc281a

(1) (Reply)

Looking Plc Programming? In Just A Week / Introduction To Basic Terminal Commands For Linux / To Start Exchange Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.