Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies (98542 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
those media houses with incompetent sources should take note and put in in their front pages o

"I understand that some media houses particularly in Nigeria and maybe in South Africa (i dont know) but there are some of them that have been writing some real stupiid things...real stupiid things, an errrrhh...frivolous charges...that's crazy.

A man of God...you have to understand something about a Man of God. A man of God is ot just someone who worships God or who preaches God. A man of God is directed by God, set on course by God. If you study the scriptures you will not find one Man of God going against God, sinning against God, the only thing you can find is a Man of God, maybe...in two different things
1. Moses for example, when he struck the rock twice, provoked by the anger of the people, not because he wanted to do something against the Lord. No Man of God does something against the Lord. Are you hearing me? No!...a Man of God is set on course, there is a type of life that he's been given, alright?

2. then you have a young man, a young prophet, he wasnt named, he was deceived by another Man of God, and so he went in the direction God says don't go. That's only the kind of thing you'd find about a Man of God when he misses the message of God or he acts beyond what God said. But a Man of God setting himself in defiance to the word of God and living like they (media houses) are writing those stupiid things that I did this, that i did that...You don't know what a Man of God is..I don't go in that direction..that's crazy.

I wasn't accused of those things you(media houses) said, nor did i commit those stupiid thing that you said...and i don't need to go to that level and such discussions. Jesus Christ was accused by many, with lots of frivolous charges. There would ALWAYS be those who'd like for it to be true, but you know, inspite of the accusations against Jesus, it didnt change who he was!

[size=16pt]There are preachers and there are Men of God[/size]. I'm not a preacher, I'm a Man of God...understand the difference. And I go in the way I'm asked to go, it may cause some troubles with individuals, but that's not because I've done something wrong.

And when it comes to Rev. Anita, what I'd say to you is pray for her, don't act like 'why why why is she....' . Married to a Man of God does not automatically make you Woman of God! You can make mistakes, but you know, people expects the wife of a Minister to definitely be at the level of the Minister, and so they ay be looked upon and the expectations maybe like that, but it's a positional thing! alright!

if a Man of God is married, it does not automatically mean the wife of the Man of God is therefore a Women of God! That's not how it is in the Bible. That's why you don't really find wives of Men of God listed in the bible. How many of them? Who was Peter's wife? Did you ever know her name? You'd never find out! Who was John's wife? Did you ever read the name? What about all the other apostles? How namy are registerd in the bible? You never find their names, why? Ask God when you find HIm! **Smiles

So, they are little things, don't try to make something big out of them, and emmm.. we're journeying, doing the things that God's called us to do...Christians should not have a divorce, it shouldn't be, but you see, that doesn't mean a Christian may not take the step. They may do it, but that doesn't make it right. And we shouldn't take one another to court, but when it happens, not because we wanna go there, someone is taking us there.

That's a problem, be wise, stay focused in the Word of God, and don't let those who want to feast on things like this including Christians. You know there are Christians who like things like this, they wanna make something big about it. You should only say those things that are from God, and become honorable in your speech, Alright! ...and judge nothing before the time...be wise, Glory to God

so we are going greater and greater and greater by the power of the living Christ. Hallelujah!So, we are not walking in sin and living in sin and hoping we can mix sin and righteousness together, NO!, we are the manifestations of His righteousness, we walk in that light only, and that's the way it's gonna be! Glory to God

Source: September Global Communion Service

91 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Joagbaje(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
There are preachers and there are men of God.. . . .

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by laplace12(m): 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
mmh,

we are waiting.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Oyinprince(m): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Haters will still hate, cos d hatred dwells in their spirits. I'm sure some of dem would even be in the communion service monitoring with bitterness.
Well, it doesn't even concern us, cos now we are moving with more grace

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by wesley80(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
I love my Pastor! Ignore the crazy stuff being peddled.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by smokeydrinky: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
And what did he have to say?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by hungryboy(m): 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
wesley80: I love my Pastor! Ignore the crazy stuff being peddled.
are u gay?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by donchrisk(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
Now we can rest becouse the lies and scandals has been put 2 rest. pastor Chris is a man of God.not just a preacher. all the jobless media can write nonses abt him.as 4 me he is my man of God.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by wesley80(m): 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
hungryboy: are u gay?
I love you too even though you seem to be quite daft.

152 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Yooguyz: 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
Following...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by hungryboy(m): 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
wesley80: I love you too even though you seem to be daft!
hey bro calm down, look at yourself in that mirror on your wall,
Pastor Chris has been using your 10% tithes to wear italian suits and hair creams,
and u still love him
he has given u nothing in return,
That scammer with a bible is whom u love and defend,
dude get yourself a new lover,
that guy has been cheating on u

154 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by 9ijaprince(m): 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
I really love pastor Chris. he is indeed a man with wisdom

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Tallesty1(m): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
9ijaprince: I really love pastor Chris. he is indeed a man with wisdom
I'm glad you didn't say "Man Of God"

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
9ijaprince: I really love pastor Chris. he is indeed a man with wisdom

mueh eh...i love him too, he is a smooth operator! Oya make una post the details quick quick...all i know is that there is no smoke without fire.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by PastorKun(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
Gombs: Pastor Chris has addressed the whole brouhaha and frivolous lies being spread around... details later!

Make I type am out! grin

Source: September Communion Service

Chris is a well known pathological liar and he is highly skilled in the art of manipulation. He should save his lies for the court proceedings were he would be properly exposed and ridicled.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by suckcybay: 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
MY PASTOR HAS TOO MUCH RANK FOR ALL THE TRASH.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
PastorKun:

Chris is a well known pathological liar and he is highly skilled in the art of manipulation. He should save his lies for the court proceedings were he would be properly exposed and ridicled.
I learnt the man only used style to once again heap the blames on his wife's head & the OP is here promising us a 'robust' details of how Pastor chris addressed the issue! I just tire for the people o...infact these are no more sheep being led by a shepard but goats: proudly incorrigible! The black race is done for!!!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
PastorKun:

Chris is a well known pathological liar and he is highly skilled in the art of manipulation. He should save his lies for the court proceedings were he would be properly exposed and ridiculed
grin grin... Kunle o! Anyways,

7 things to know about Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Before you can talk down my Pastor,you must have done the following:

1. Publish a daily devotional of 423 languages circulated in 352 countries and territories and price is #150 since a decade with impeccable print

2. Train and develop leaders and Pastors who are capable to do what you do.

3. Hold a crusade which gathered over 2.5million people in just one night.

4. Take hundreds of homeless,abandoned and helpless children off the street and send them to school without charity support, but partnership of brethren.

5. Organise an annual conference for Ministers outside your ministry from all around the world

6. Conduct healing program for sick people without collecting a fee.

7. Several annual community development services and projects for countries without the government's financial support

?.... you have not been able to win you tithe debate on nl, and yet you hating! Wait for the details, am typing it from the video...might even put up the youtube video after am done uploading... no get Hypertension o grin

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by 9ijaprince(m): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Tallesty1: I'm glad you didn't say "Man Of God"

God is the giver of wisdom

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Tallesty1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
9ijaprince:

God is the giver of wisdom
Satan has the ability too.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by PastorKun(m): 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
Joagbaje: There are preachers and there are men of God.. . . .

Oyaks pride, arrogance and conceit being exhibited in all it's shame. He's been caught pants down and he is still claiming to be a man of God yet he exhibits fruits that would make the devil proud. Anyway like Pharaoh God has probably hardened his heart so he can be set up for a catastrophic fall.

PS: eagerly anticipating the juicy details when Anita decides to 'expand' her allegations. smiley

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Joagbaje(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
PastorKun:

Oyaks pride, arrogance and conceit being exhibited in all it's shame. He's been caught pants down and he is still claiming to be a man of God yet he exhibits fruits that would make the devil proud. Anyway like Pharaoh God has probably hardened his heart so he can be set up for a catastrophic fall.

PS: eagerly anticipating the juicy details when Anita decides to 'expand' her allegations. smiley

Hmnnn . . . AGBAYA BUSYBODI tongue

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by shdemidemi(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
Joagbaje:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by shdemidemi(m): 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
Gombs:
grin grin... Kunle o! Anyways,

7 things to know about Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Before you can talk down my Pastor,you must have done the following:

1. Publish a daily devotional of 423 languages circulated in 352 countries and territories and price is #150 since a decade with impeccable print

2. Train and develop leaders and Pastors who are capable to do what you do.

3. Hold a crusade which gathered over 2.5million people in just one night.

4. Take hundreds of homeless,abandoned and helpless children off the street and send them to school without charity support, but partnership of brethren.

5. Organise an annual conference for Ministers outside your ministry from all around the world

6. Conduct healing program for sick people without collecting a fee.

7. Several annual community development services and projects for countries without the government's financial support

?.... you have not been able to win you tithe debate on nl, and yet you hating! Wait for the details, am typing it from the video...might even put up the youtube video after am done uploading... no get Hypertension o grin

chris got this guy whr he wants him....even tbj can boast of a similar resume if you ask him or his disciples to present one.

32 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by PastorKun(m): 9:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
Joagbaje:

Olodo tongue

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Joagbaje(m): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
PastorKun:

Olodo tongue

OLODO RABATA

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
So, some folks expected him to mount the pulpit and admit to being adulterous.

The stewpidity exhibited by the religious is alarming.

31 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by PastorKun(m): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
Joagbaje:

OLODO RABATA

Ni e tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by lanrefront1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
poster, wetin dey the address now; abi you just start thread and run away ni?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Blenvado(m): 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
Am a proud member of CE and will always be. If I'm given another opportunity in the next world, I will identify with Jesus Christ through CE. I was at the communion service today and heard what Pst said about the divorce saga, I still believe God knows best how to handle our affairs individually and collectively. I will continue to pray as instructed by God and Pst for both himself and Pst. Anita whom I also love not becos I have met her personally or been pastored directly by her but just for being the wife of Pst Chris is enough to share in the grace. I must say she impacted my life as a young man back then in the University (BLW) Campus ministry. There's always a challenging time for everyone of us but if you know anything about challenges, you know it only makes us stronger. This one won't be an exception. CE church will come out stronger than it was before.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by osaroodion(m): 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
haters haven't seen anything yet. more grace........pls we want more headlines......more fabricated stories......this is what we call 'cheap publicity'
hahahahahahahahahahahaha........
God called him....no man can stop him.....always remember that

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Blenvado(m): 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
Back then in the University (BLW) Campus Ministry, we use to say that if serving God was foolishness then we don't want to be wise...!!! After reading some online comments about Pst. Chris, CE members and the Church of Jesus Christ, I only but weep for our generation. This is not an attack on the person of Pst Chris but an attack on the body of Christ whom he represents. If you have ever read the book 'Piercing the Darkness' by Frank Peretti (that book is a must read for every Christian) you will be able to see the hand writing on the wall. The devil will do anything to pull down the church and this is one of his scheme. He has always been defeated and will always be.

51 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' / TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.