Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Sick Mum Left Baby To Starve To Death Whileshe Went Out Partying For 2 Weeks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sick Mum Left Baby To Starve To Death Whileshe Went Out Partying For 2 Weeks (706 Views)

Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos / British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) / She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sick Mum Left Baby To Starve To Death Whileshe Went Out Partying For 2 Weeks by abdulkayus(m): 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
19 year old Russian woman Alyona Ipatova who left her five-month-old
baby to starve to death while she went out
partying for two weeks has been sentenced
to a minimum of 10 years' hard labour.
Alyona, dubbed 'Monster mum' by Russian
media admitted in court to leaving her
baby alone in her apartment in Russia and
went partying for two whole weeks with
friends.
Prosecutors said when the teen got back,
she found her infant daughter dead.

Alyona pictured below in another pic said
in court during sentencing
"I really regret what I did. I did not
want that to happen. I realise what I
have done," she told the sentencing
hearing.
Her lawyer claimed she had asked the
child's father to help look after their
daughter.
"Yes, she left the child at times.
Although she left her, sometimes she
came back in the morning or the
father was at home, so he could still
look after the girl," he claimed.
Her lawyer wanted the court to change the
charge from 'murder of a minor with
cruelty' to 'causing death by negligence' but
the judge rejected the plea and sentenced
her to 10 years hard labour.

source : http://www.lindaikeji..com.es/2014/09/sick-mum-left-baby-to-starve-to-death.html?m=1

Re: Sick Mum Left Baby To Starve To Death Whileshe Went Out Partying For 2 Weeks by EfemenaXY: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sad story.

Sending her to jail won't cure her of her 'sickness' though.
Re: Sick Mum Left Baby To Starve To Death Whileshe Went Out Partying For 2 Weeks by Haywhymido(m): 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
If she can be dat heartless, she deserve more i.e like allowing her to eat 4 only 5days in week.

(1) (Reply)

Married Men, Which Of These Category Do You Fall Into??? / Woman Abducts Stepdaughter,buries Her In Soakaway / Do Young Guys Ever Put The Issue Of Genotype Forward When Wooing Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.