Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Mode 9 , Rugged Man, T.w.o Does Collabo Joint - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mode 9 , Rugged Man, T.w.o Does Collabo Joint (943 Views)

RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna / T.w.o Returns With A New Album / Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mode 9 , Rugged Man, T.w.o Does Collabo Joint by javaprince(m): 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2008
To all the Mode 9 Vs Rugged Man crew I think u all need to hear Tribute to Jaiye ****. the sonng was tight. It was done by Tunde and Wunmi Obe , feat. Mode 9 and RuggedMan. Irony of all this beef beef talks. I watched d video on Najeezy yesterday and it was all right.

If u ask me, I'll say Mode 9's rap was d tightest. But the point is actually that Its we Nigerians that we are creating the Imaginative beefins among these twos.

In between, As Anyone seen the New Eeedris Rap Video Hate to say this, But Eedris really did that joint well. Rap was off da hook.

And as anyone noticed the Str8 **** group or its just me
Re: Mode 9 , Rugged Man, T.w.o Does Collabo Joint by GoldCircle: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2008
can anyone upload this video? I mean the Mode 9 & ruggedman's stuff? Would like to see the Eedris video as well.

Thanks!
Re: Mode 9 , Rugged Man, T.w.o Does Collabo Joint by tosinadeda: 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2008
the video is as old as methuselah, so wuts ur point
and besides nobody is creating beef among them!!!!!
its obvious for every normal naija music lover to notice that.
common av u heard talking to u and banging??

if u av u wont post this crap u just did!!!!!
Re: Mode 9 , Rugged Man, T.w.o Does Collabo Joint by javalove(m): 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2008
@tosin

wats wrong in simply telling the guy ithat the track was an old piece, u result to yabbing
Re: Mode 9 , Rugged Man, T.w.o Does Collabo Joint by tosinadeda: 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2008
javalove:

@tosin

wats wrong in simply telling the guy ithat the track was an old piece, u result to yabbing

u dey hungry??
how i take yab am
u see yab for my post

guy go sleep jare
Re: Mode 9 , Rugged Man, T.w.o Does Collabo Joint by dammiecool(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2011
Rugged was tighter cool
Re: Mode 9 , Rugged Man, T.w.o Does Collabo Joint by mikuz(m): 11:50am On Dec 12, 2011
^^
you want start world war III?
Lol!

(1) (Reply)

List Ur Top 5 Naija Rap Mc's Here / New Artist To Revolutionize Gospel Music In Nigeria / S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.