Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

How Many Churches Have Vocational Training Centres? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Churches Have Vocational Training Centres? (540 Views)

8 Amazing facts about salvation you will not hear in many churches. / Why Do Churches Have Different Doctrines And Denominations? / Why Do We Have So Many Churches In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Churches Have Vocational Training Centres? by pegmatite(f): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2014
All the churches do is to set up private schools and universities for their selfish interests.

They dnt care abt d unemployed youths running their affairs...

I think d govt shld start enforcing dem to do this...

1 Like

Re: How Many Churches Have Vocational Training Centres? by perry2020(f): 5:12am On Sep 08, 2014
Foursquare gospel church Garki abuja,its 3 years now and it's very good.
Re: How Many Churches Have Vocational Training Centres? by Sanchez01: 6:59am On Sep 08, 2014
perry2020: Foursquare gospel church Garki abuja,its 3 years now and it's very good.
RCCG does. As a matter of fact, a new session is commencing on the 14th of this month. I was asked to nominate one of my youths and I did. There are many churches like that, just that most don't like tooting their horns.
Re: How Many Churches Have Vocational Training Centres? by perry2020(f): 7:05am On Sep 08, 2014
Sanchez01:
RCCG does. As a matter of fact, a new session is commencing on the 14th of this month. I was asked to nominate one of my youths and I did. There are many churches like that, just that most don't like tooting their horns.
Yeah that's the thing I was so happy when they did the grand finale and both kids and adult who couldn't even speak either french or hausa spoke so fluently,they made alot of stuffs I was so impressed,they did language training,entrepreneurial training,vocational training aswell,3k for the whole summer,family of two 1.5k.
If only all churches could do that at very affordable price then the problem of unemployment would be so reduced.
Re: How Many Churches Have Vocational Training Centres? by Sanchez01: 7:16am On Sep 08, 2014
perry2020:
Yeah that's the thing I was so happy when they did the grand finale and both kids and adult who couldn't even speak either french or hausa spoke so fluently,they made alot of stuffs I was so impressed,they did language training,entrepreneurial training,vocational training aswell,3k for the whole summer,family of two 1.5k.
If only all churches could do that at very affordable price then the problem of unemployment would be so reduced.
That is a wonderful feat and a great mark of achievement. I can only imagine how nice it would have been. Truth is, I believe so much in being skillful and self employed, coupled with a sound educational background. It totally makes a lot of difference and it contributes to effective productivity and outstanding innovations. Churches all over know that unemployment is fast becoming a threat not only to youths but to families. I wish I was there...smiley
Re: How Many Churches Have Vocational Training Centres? by perry2020(f): 7:27am On Sep 08, 2014
Sanchez01: That is a wonderful feat and a great mark of achievement. I can only imagine how nice it would have been. Truth is, I believe so much in being skillful and self employed, coupled with a sound educational background. It totally makes a lot of difference and it contributes to effective productivity and outstanding innovations. Churches all over know that unemployment is fast becoming a threat not only to youths but to families. I wish I was there...smiley
It was an unforgettable one ooo.
It's best to earn with ur handiwork coz even if your working under sum1 you can also use ur handwork to make extra cash coz the way this country is Going ehen.
Churches need to really put.more efforts and help curb all these things at this stage,it ain't just by praying praying praying.even the bible says faith without works is ?!!.
Re: How Many Churches Have Vocational Training Centres? by Sanchez01: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2014
perry2020:
It was an unforgettable one ooo.
It's best to earn with ur handiwork coz even if your working under sum1 you can also use ur handwork to make extra cash coz the way this country is Going ehen.
Churches need to really put.more efforts and help curb all these things at this stage,it ain't just by praying praying praying.even the bible says faith without works is ?!!.
A big DEAD.smiley

(1) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional / Message Of Condolence From The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations / This Man Wants To Wreck My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.