Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,790 members, 7,862,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Jobs In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs In Lagos (1486 Views)

Post Jobs In Warri Here Please!!!!! / Telecom, It, Computer Jobs In Nigeria / Any Jobs In Oil/Gas Sector? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs In Lagos by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:32am On Sep 08, 2014
I recently got the idea that a lot of multinationals especially the FMCG companies in lagos hardly go with open adverts. It is no news that Lagos is the hub of major companies from around the world.
Help us to help ourselves, leave the names and addresses of companies you know where a graduate can drop CV in Lagos and it's environs and at least have hope for a job.

1 Like

Re: Jobs In Lagos by kilokeys(m): 1:50am On Sep 08, 2014
my dear.. good to see u here. dropping cvs aint enough.. u might wanna try visiting.
Re: Jobs In Lagos by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:55am On Sep 08, 2014
kilokeys: my dear.. good to see u here. dropping cvs aint enough.. u might wanna try visiting.
Good to see you too. I'm guessing you mean visiting the company? If that's right then one needs to have an idea where these companies are located before embarking on a wild goose chase. The idea here is to let people know where they can @ least be sure they can sell themselves.
Re: Jobs In Lagos by Pamilerinayomi(f): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2014
Following grin
Re: Jobs In Lagos by Mzflexydeeva(f): 8:51am On Sep 08, 2014
Pamilerinayomi: Following grin
grin
Re: Jobs In Lagos by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 08, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: Good to see you too. I'm guessing you mean visiting the company? If that's right then one needs to have an idea where these companies are located before embarking on a wild goose chase. The idea here is to let people know where they can @ least be sure they can sell themselves.
I've been to a lot, what they all saying is, "we don't receive hard copy of CV, goan submit it online" and some will tell u drop it at the gate post, and I know so well that's going into the trashcan..
Re: Jobs In Lagos by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2014
polymathic: I've been to a lot, what they all saying is, "we don't receive hard copy of CV, goan submit it online" and some will tell u drop it at the gate post, and I know so well that's going into the trashcan..
from the little i've heard. Those who say drop it don't always throw it in the trash. Well let's just keep pushing. Some day somehow it's all gonna make sense
Re: Jobs In Lagos by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: from the little i've heard. Those who say drop it don't always throw it in the trash. Well let's just keep pushing. Some day somehow it's all gonna make sense
Those who says drop it are usually the small pay coys, don't think there's any MNC that still accept CVs..
We surely gonna get thr...
Re: Jobs In Lagos by chizzydmain(f): 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Following.! cheesy grin cool
Re: Jobs In Lagos by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
polymathic: Those who says drop it are usually the small pay coys, don't think there's any MNC that still accept CVs..
We surely gonna get thr...
we sure will

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Answer For This Interview Question? / Vacancy / Urgent vacancy for H.R/Admin. Manager (FEMALES ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.